PDA

View Full Version : 10/5 upper afternoon session, boils and and shad bite

SDDave
10-05-2010, 08:42 PM
The lake finally busted loose with the striper's boiling, this lasted most of the afternoon, played with some nicer schoollies and then headed to find shad, we made a couple of scoops and went back to were the action was earlier and put the anchor out and had the rods bent for the last hours of the days, both Bass and Striper's were on the shad, some of the bigger models showed up to play, best striper was around 5.5 and got a lmb then was also over 5
kept the bigger striper and a few more for tacos and released all the bass, the lake was pretty much empty, most likely this will carry over tomorrow.

MonsterGuppy
10-05-2010, 08:59 PM
good info dave, hitting the upper tomorro, hope they are still going :)

fishinone
10-05-2010, 10:03 PM
That's good to hear Dave. Congrats on the catching.

MichelleBedore
10-06-2010, 01:18 AM
Hey Dave, I'm pretty sure it was YOU we passed at the booth...we were just arriving at the booth when you went by on your way out. If I had noticed it was you in time to wave, I woulda. :Wink:

SDDave
10-06-2010, 09:42 AM
Hey Dave, I'm pretty sure it was YOU we passed at the booth...we were just arriving at the booth when you went by on your way out. If I had noticed it was you in time to wave, I woulda. :Wink:

No, That wasn't me Michelle, didn't get on until 2 somethin, and stayed till closing, sounds like you guys were on target, back in Elizibeth, but the fish had went off in the main lake of the fish arm closure to the ramp.
Just some times your in the right palce at the right time, the more time you spend on the water, the better chance's you have of getting into the bite.

gletemfeelsteelgary
10-06-2010, 10:39 AM
nicely done....saweet : )

way ta slay : )

congrats,
Gary

The Todd
10-06-2010, 09:44 PM
thanks for teasing me with the fat scoop of giant shad you got via text! let's go monday?