PDA

View Full Version : Skunk in Hesperia

M@M
10-05-2010, 04:27 PM
Fished 7:30 to noon. Water pretty clear, no flow, some clumps of grass still growing along the sides but no problem with grass or moss on lures. Using 1oz. Rat-L-trap, 1oz. Bucktail and Storm chad. Lots of wind and no bites made it a long uneventful day..... just another day at the Duct :Head Bang:

:Skunk:

yolo
10-05-2010, 04:53 PM
Bummer on the skunk. I was wondering if it was shut down there too. It has been shut down here since yesterday it seems. Well the moss is at least gone there too like I thought it would be if it is gone in the AV. Very similar climates so my educated guess was good :Wink:

trail blazer
10-05-2010, 05:36 PM
Keep at it M@M,,,,,,,,,Another toad is just around the corner.

seal
10-09-2010, 11:06 AM
Thank for the report bud! Was thinking about an afternoon run, just got back from vacation, maybe I'll change my mind and hit the Wood if the Duct is a little smelly right now.

M@M
10-14-2010, 11:18 AM
PRODUCED ANOTHER SKUNK (oops caps lock on) at Farmington siphon. Water was flowing fast. A little bit of grass. I was only there about 30 mins. Got a late start after work . Then it got dark on me. Hear Silverwood is WAY LOW right now. I want to go check it out, but next day off is commited to exploring Duct.

NooB SaBass
10-17-2010, 10:30 PM
hey M@M if u ever need a Duct partner hit me up brutha I'm moving to Victorville from Down the Hill this week and thats going to be my new backyard lol...