PDA

View Full Version : Wheather in the sierras?

troutkilla420
10-04-2010, 02:55 PM
I was goin to head up to the sierras tomaro or the next day and stay in a motel in bishop,was thinking of hitting up pleasent valley resivoir and bishop creek! if u guys got any other recomendations on were to hit up around ther that would be great too!I also had a ? about the wheather, does a little rain affect the fishing at all up there?
Any info would be great thanks!

MexicanPistachio
10-04-2010, 06:34 PM
just got home from mammoth a few hours ago....weather sucked. there was the cold, the rain, the hail and worst of all the wind. yesterday we fished a total of 3 hours due to the weather. they are calling for thunderstorms and snow above 8k til thursday.

TROUT MASTERS
10-04-2010, 10:42 PM
I was goin to head up to the sierras tomaro or the next day and stay in a motel in bishop,was thinking of hitting up pleasent valley resivoir and bishop creek! if u guys got any other recomendations on were to hit up around ther that would be great too!I also had a ? about the wheather, does a little rain affect the fishing at all up there?
Any info would be great thanks!
i finnaly found your report !!!!!!
check your personal mail.

gavin310
10-07-2010, 06:52 PM
i was out there over the weekend and it changes on you pretty quick. went from hot to cold to hot to cold and rainy to hot etc. etc. etc. but then it really got grey and didn't go away. i'm gonna post up a report once my friend gives me the pics.