PDA

View Full Version : A little personal stripey killing both p-men were involved

TroutOnly
10-04-2010, 01:42 PM
HAD THE DAY OFF AND HAD A COUPLE PALS THAT BOTH WANTED BLOOD,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

MY SON PATRICK AND THE LAST TIME HE WENT TO DVL
http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp113/troutonly/100_0928patttttttttt-111111111111111.jpg
MY SON PATRICK ABOUT 10 MINUTES INTO THE TROLL
http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp113/troutonly/DSCN0751pat111111111111bbbbbbbbbbbbbbb.jpg
TWO KILLERS IN TRAINING
http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp113/troutonly/DSCN0752fff-55555555555-1.jpg
WINGNUT THIS ONE HAS HIS EYE ON YOU,,,LOL,,,,,
http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp113/troutonly/DSCN0748vvvvvvvvvvvvv------22222222222222.jpg
TROLLING INTO THE SUNSET,,,,,,,,,,,,,
http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp113/troutonly/DSCN0754bbbbbbb-66666666666666.jpg
IT WAS A REAL TREAT FISHING WITH MY SON AND GOOD FRIEND TODAY HE GOT THE BIG ONE AND WE KILLED THE SCHOOLIES, HE GOT A TREAT PULLING A BIG FISH OFF THE DOWNRIGGER ON LITE TACKLE , THEN LATER GETTING HIS FIRST BOILING FISH OFF A KPN ,ALL HE KEPT TALKING ABOUT A THE WAY HOME TILL HE PASSED OUT WAS WHENS THE BOILING GOING GO, HES GOT THE BOILING BUG NOW. THANKYOU KOOLBERT FOR GOING OUT ,IT WAS REAL NICE P-STICK SEEING YOU AND GETTINT TO TALK A LITLLE ON THE WAY FROM THE PARKING LOT DOWN TO THE BOATS WE NEED A DAY TOGETHER SO I CAN SHOW YOU SOME OF MY DIRTY TRICKS FOR MR STRIPEY, IT WAS NICE SEEING YOU TO TROUTRACKER AND WIFE I WISHED WE COULD HAVE TALKED MORE ,THEY KEPT MY BUSY RUNNING THE DR'S, NICE SEEING YOU TO TOADSONLY..................TILL THE STRIPEYS BLOOD FLOWS AGAIN,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,,JK I CAME INTO SEE YOU BUT JASMINE SAID YOU HAD THE DAY OFF,,,,,,,,,,,,,,YOU TOO STRIPERKING,,,,,LOL,,,,,,,,

Troutman65
10-04-2010, 01:47 PM
Them Hold over trout in that first photo are sweet. Nice going guys on the Linesides. :Cool:

gletemfeelsteelgary
10-04-2010, 04:31 PM
Nice going uncle Bob, I wondered if you fell off the earth.....since you don't answer that ringing thing of yours....ohhh wait...you NEVER answer so why would that be new...

Congrats on those sweet fatties.....

There MUST be Bloood !

BUT.....

WHAT the......is going on with those gloves Patrrick ?

You and i are gonna have words if you bring those out when I'm out on the boat...

Between you and Kewly's anti leparacy mask, I don't know what to think...

Or maybe those gloves were because you still had some of the lice cream on your hands....is that why the shaved head !

Ahhhhhh ha ha ha..

here's one for Patrick...

Wooooooooo !

MUney !

You'll know what I'm talkin bout Bob !

Bobby.....this weekend somethings gonna bleed....in other waters ! elswhere !

....hope ur there ta take place in it !...

Word on the grapvine iz that you may stop by...

We'll be there 3 days grinding 'em !

Congrats on the nice feesh and those were sweet holdovers.....stripey must pay for taking away da "bread n butta'"

Lunker1979
10-04-2010, 05:05 PM
Good job....when I get my boat I'm going to need a tutorial on trolling, you might be the guy I am looking for. Nice report!

trail blazer
10-04-2010, 06:53 PM
Striper KILLIN,,,,,,,,,,,S/O on ,m again,,,,,,

WTG BOB and FAMILY,friend,,,,,,,NICEEEEEEE

TRAIL BLAZER

HuskerRod
10-04-2010, 09:27 PM
I actually remember that old picture of your son and girlfriend with those trout back in the day. so are those two, your son and girl in picture, still an item?

Wingnut
10-05-2010, 12:07 AM
Sweet session Bob, I'm itching for a Striper Kill mission myself. :Wink:

TrouTracker
10-05-2010, 12:52 AM
To Bob- Good seeing the gang on the water. The thing that I take away from your report the most is you getting the chance to pass on your fishing knowledge to Patrick. That's priceless and will ensure that several generations of Caffey's will be trolling the So Cal waters. It was great to see Kewly out there throwing those "white out" lures. We wanted to stick around and talk fishing, but didn't want to disturb your water. Keep hammering those stripers........
Barry A. Ogawa

HuskerRod
10-05-2010, 08:32 AM
Hey Bob,

To heck with you. I want to hire you son Patrick to guide me. What are his rates? hehehheehehhehe..Im not sure why I dont quit my day job and take up stand up comedy fulltime..heheeheahhahhahaa

kpn
10-05-2010, 11:14 AM
Bob,
DVL big fish boiling is addicting......
Congrats Patrick on his first KPN's top water fish......and more to come.....

KPN.

ToadsToadsOnly
10-05-2010, 11:35 AM
Nice seeing ya out there also sat was indeed a great day. It was my first time tolling the umbrella rig tore it up then we chased boils for the larger game.

TroutOnly
10-05-2010, 12:51 PM
Nice seeing you toads, we were pulling single lures off the downriggers for are fish, time before and i went wide open on the u-rigs, had to pull them out cause they worked too good,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

fishinone
10-05-2010, 01:30 PM
Hey Bob,

Good job.

No matter where you go, your on the striper!

Nice!

numbnuts
10-05-2010, 03:43 PM
Hey Bob way to go on putting your son on some nice stripers, is he hooked on chasing boils now?.....when we making a run to castaic??

MonsterGuppy
10-05-2010, 06:42 PM
Way to go T.O. nice grade of striper in that lake :)

Cow Patty
10-05-2010, 07:10 PM
T.O.

Nice pig Patrick landed there. There's no better felling seeing your Son land his first DD top- water Striper.And for that Ninja looking fellow driving your boat. Seems he is always lurking around that lake.Hope you guys had a great time.

Cow Patty

DEADROOTS
10-05-2010, 07:55 PM
Nice going uncle Bob, I wondered if you fell off the earth.....since you don't answer that ringing thing of yours....ohhh wait...you NEVER answer so why would that be new...

There MUST be Bloood !

BUT.....

You and i are gonna have words if you bring those out when I'm out on the boat...

Or maybe those gloves were because you still had some of the lice cream on your hands....is that why the shaved head !

Ahhhhhh ha ha ha..

here's one for Patrick...

Wooooooooo !

MUney !

You'll know what I'm talkin bout Bob !

Bobby.....this weekend somethings gonna bleed....in other waters ! elswhere !

....hope ur there ta take place in it !...

Word on the grapvine iz that you may stop by...

We'll be there 3 days grinding 'em !

Congrats on the nice feesh and those were sweet holdovers.....stripey must pay for taking away da "bread n butta'"

LOL!!!! That's pretty funny!

kewlwhip
10-05-2010, 09:45 PM
U. Bob..lol...i think Pat was asking me a bunch about offroad trucks right here "hey bullet"... "I SEE BOILLSS lol"

http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp113/troutonly/DSCN0752fff-55555555555-1.jpg

here are a few more shots i got of that day...

-showin the "youngsters" how to do striper bendo..lol
http://i803.photobucket.com/albums/yy316/kewlwhip_/uncleB.jpg

whats uppp! whiteout lure time...ftw lolzzz weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee jk.
http://i803.photobucket.com/albums/yy316/kewlwhip_/uncleB_Pat_kewly.jpg

kewlwhip
10-05-2010, 09:49 PM

There MUST be Bloood !

BUT.....

Ahhhhhh ha ha ha..

hahahahahha, Gary...too much dude-

T.O.

Nice pig Patrick landed there. There's no better felling seeing your Son land his first DD top- water Striper.And for that Ninja looking fellow driving your boat. Seems he is always lurking around that lake.Hope you guys had a great time.

Cow Patty yeah, who's that "Ninja" guy anyways, darn lurker?! ahahahaha...i was trying to "borrow" more lures from the Phenom