PDA

View Full Version : Bridgpoer fishing

TROUT MASTERS
10-01-2010, 10:18 PM
HEY GUYS,I NEED YOUR HELP,DO YOU GUYS KNOW IF FISHING
SEASON IS OPEN IN BRIDGEPORT YEAR AROUND ?
THANKS FOR YOUR HELP :Thumbs Up:
== TROUT MASTERS ==

SierraPeaks
10-02-2010, 07:06 AM
No...the reservoir and Twins close the same time and open the same time as all Eastern Sierra lakes.

Matt44
10-02-2010, 07:34 AM
the walker is year round my friend, but bridgeport gets real cold in the winter time. no joke its one of the coldest spots to be in California, in the winter time.

TROUT MASTERS
10-02-2010, 08:10 AM
Thanks for the info.

TroutOnly
10-02-2010, 08:45 AM
the middle of november, i often go up at the end of the seasonin search of a big brown,,,,,,,,,,inyo usally closes at the end of october but sometimes they will extend it a couple extra weeks,,,,,,,,,depends on the weather,,,,

TROUT MASTERS
10-02-2010, 08:54 AM
Thanks ----t/o------
before i became a memmber i was reading your reports,thanks for all your tips.
I do have a question,i post a report yesterday,my son caught a trout from convict lake
few weeks ago,since you have more experiance,can you tell me what kind is it ???
Too bad coudn't save it,was half dead,meat was dark red !
=== trout masters ==

SierraPeaks
10-02-2010, 03:01 PM
the walker is year round my friend, but bridgeport gets real cold in the winter time. no joke its one of the coldest spots to be in California, in the winter time.

Getting around those icy rocks on the East Walker in winter is a real treat.

TROUT MASTERS
10-02-2010, 03:30 PM
Your absolutly right,i dont feel like ice scating.:Cold Fishing:
Thanks matt44 for your info,
good luck guys..
=== trout masters ====

simijab
10-04-2010, 08:33 PM
don't forget that is C&R only after the regular season ends on the Walker but it is still fun and there are some monsters to be caught in the off season

TROUT MASTERS
10-04-2010, 10:13 PM
don't forget that is C&R only after the regular season ends on the Walker but it is still fun and there are some monsters to be caught in the off season
I thought walker is a c&r only all the time,does dfg stock that place with trout ??
but if we can keep at least 1 fish i would like that 7.8 pounder i let go last summer,i want him back
on my wall,too bad next time !
thanks guys,and good luck
TROUT MASTERS :Cool:

SierraPeaks
10-04-2010, 10:29 PM

That depends on which part of the Walker you're fishing.

Big Country
10-05-2010, 02:27 PM
Even on a good winter day on the EW, you're only gonna be able to fish a couple hours due to icing on you guide eyes and the severe cold.

TROUT MASTERS
10-05-2010, 04:33 PM
Even on a good winter day on the EW, you're only gonna be able to fish a couple hours due to icing on you guide eyes and the severe cold.
sound like you been there and done that