PDA

View Full Version : DVL Stripers

BrendenMacias
10-01-2010, 01:38 PM
Hey there guys. I've been hittin up the jewel over the past few months and fishing has been great. I just started striper fishing and it's a blast. I went there a couple weeks ago and wasted all day trying to find um until I finally found them on the east dam from the visitor center to the hump. I don't want to waste so much time tomorrow. Where are the big schoolies running at right now? Still near east dam, in the cove with the bathroom, or all the way back by the inlet once again?

Just to throw in a hint as well when I do find them the big boys just love the Spook jr in the white pattern. I've caught them on all types of baits but when the schools hit the surface this has consistently caught the bigger fish for me. I generally get 8-14lb fish with this bait as compared to others that struggle to produce 10+ pounders.

Lunker1979
10-01-2010, 01:49 PM
I'm not revealing too much info anymore to these clowns that never post anything. I love the guys that hold up their fish and never give us the info on what they caught it on. I sent you a pm bro, help it helps! Good luck tomorrow, let me know how ya did!

sweetfish
10-01-2010, 03:09 PM
Yeah Good luck tomorrow. My bro (Surferjohn) will be there tomorrow as well (red lowe bass boat with honda motor). Last time I saw a small group was at the inlet. So let us know how you did.