PDA

View Full Version : 9/28 Striper THICKness - kewly and Al..the "butcher" 55lbs of hard work.

kewlwhip
09-28-2010, 09:58 PM
9/28 Striper THICKness - kewly and Al..the "butcher" 55lbs of hard work.

Today was a goood day! so i'll ad-lib hahah -(need that ice cube song...)

http://i803.photobucket.com/albums/yy316/kewlwhip_/IMG01079-20100928-1524.jpg

WELLL, from the scorching day on the lake last Sunday, i saw that the weather was supposed to be 85 and somewhat hot...that sounded like a cold day to me from the day of 109 with cp. Well i got to check my emails and found that one of my friends Al wanted to try and jump on the striper slay mission i've been on...i told him i'd be able to meet him no problem, just wanted to make sure he knew the rules again as i uttered them in the weeks prior..he said no problem. In short, his boat didnt pass, and we had to get a rental- NP since i've done it many times...w/out a fishfinder. pay the time on the lake, pay the price with fish...sometimes lol.- its
"Fishing" Al was a bit hesitant, but i said its worth it- i have my gps! So we got our bass rental and loaded/headed out.

I took us to some different spots this time around as this was Al's first time at DVL as well...but he's slayed many and even held the record early on at Castaic...so i knew he had a bag of tricks for the stripers...I knew the day was gona be good.

Fished DVL hard as always...but got lucky...Stuck some solid 7-11lbrs today, and broke off something else.
I'm ready for a rematch- Ne ways can't always tell "golden stories" so i'll let the photos speak...saw jesse out slayin again! lolz..we let go alot of stripers today...but did our limit 55lbs of solid striper meat, that got officially weighed with Jesse at the tackle shop- thank you!

hard day fishing, but time pays off...my fav lure of the day, KPN...and a few others.

DURING.. al's solid 8lbr
http://i803.photobucket.com/albums/yy316/kewlwhip_/IMG01069-20100928-1111.jpg

I wanted to play too!
http://i803.photobucket.com/albums/yy316/kewlwhip_/IMG01070-20100928-1256.jpg

http://i803.photobucket.com/albums/yy316/kewlwhip_/IMG01073-20100928-1315.jpg

GREAT DAY, Al slayed em- thanks bud!...(ps sometimes you dont always need your boat or fishfinder! jk)
http://i803.photobucket.com/albums/yy316/kewlwhip_/IMG01098-20100928-1701.jpg

-til nextime
FISH ON!
kewly

TrouTracker
09-29-2010, 01:15 AM
To Kewly- Looks like this report is the real Best Guide Trip Ever. I'll take "quality" over "quantity" any day. Sounds like a 55 lb stringer speaks for itself............
Barry A. Ogawa

Troutman65
09-29-2010, 04:13 AM
Hey kewly I know Al. Good guy . Nice going on the linesides

Bebop
09-29-2010, 05:33 AM
Amazing Kewly, the legend Striper Slayer. Good job you know the lake and fish it well. Talk to you soon Buddy.

kewlwhip
09-29-2010, 09:20 AM
To Kewly- Looks like this report is the real Best Guide Trip Ever. I'll take "quality" over "quantity" any day. Sounds like a 55 lb stringer speaks for itself............
Barry A. Ogawa hey thanks Barry- I have no problem catching schoolies, but love the fight/hunt/target the larger stripers and ultimately the DD's...

ps lurkers...my secret lure weapon... WHITE CHEDDAR POPCORN lol., dig these ice chest shots
http://i803.photobucket.com/albums/yy316/kewlwhip_/IMG01089-20100928-1559.jpg

Hey kewly I know Al. Good guy . Nice going on the linesides
TM65!! longtime dude- hey thank you!

Amazing Kewly, the legend Striper Slayer. Good job you know the lake and fish it well. Talk to you soon Buddy. striper slayer yes... thanks Bob! cya at the lake :Wink:

Lunker1979
09-29-2010, 10:02 AM
He whites out the lure.......you guys are lame. Then why bother telling us what your "favorite" lure was then?? Good lord.

Kareem Korn
09-29-2010, 11:04 AM
They've been getting them on large Krocs.

ezcompany
09-29-2010, 11:39 AM
He whites out the lure.......you guys are lame. Then why bother telling us what your "favorite" lure was then?? Good lord.
its his report dude. he can do whatever he wants :)

TrouTracker
09-29-2010, 01:08 PM
To Lunker- Kewly already stated in his report that he can't tell all the "golden stories". If you read his reports, he always says what lures he's catching them on and often times what percentage he's catching them on which lure. Kewly said that his favorite lure of the day was the KPN. It really doesn't matter too much because the same lure doesn't always work the next time out. This guy spent 3 months doing his homework on those stripers at DVL. 55 lbs is not too shabby for a lame angler...............
Barry A. Ogawa

RngrAngler18
09-29-2010, 01:20 PM
Barry A. Ogawa

Just curious if this is taking a shot at Art Berry's report?

surferjohn
09-29-2010, 02:01 PM
Sweet Report!!!

gletemfeelsteelgary
09-29-2010, 02:57 PM
Looks like a helluva day ta remember..

Bangin those bad boys !

Way ta rock their worlds !

Congrats to you both on a very fine job...

saweeeet Feesh...

chuncky !

Nice : )
Gary

Lunker1979
09-29-2010, 03:09 PM
To Lunker- Kewly already stated in his report that he can't tell all the "golden stories". If you read his reports, he always says what lures he's catching them on and often times what percentage he's catching them on which lure. Kewly said that his favorite lure of the day was the KPN. It really doesn't matter too much because the same lure doesn't always work the next time out. This guy spent 3 months doing his homework on those stripers at DVL. 55 lbs is not too shabby for a lame angler...............
Barry A. Ogawa

Well that doesn't make any sense.....and sounds contradicting if you ask me. "It really doesn't matter too much because the same lure doesn't always work the next time out." If that were the case, why wouldn't he reveal the lure? He probably gets discounts on KPNS, that's why he mentions them. I'll be there Sunday. I'll bag a bigger stringer then that on Sunday and when you read my report it will say, "My favorite lure of the day was a panter martin."

Lunker1979
09-29-2010, 03:10 PM
its his report dude. he can do whatever he wants :)

And this is my response, I can type what I please, thanks though!!

kewlwhip
09-29-2010, 05:14 PM
He whites out the lure.......you guys are lame. Then why bother telling us what your "favorite" lure was then?? Good lord.if i whited out your face in a pic, then would i be cool? jk. lol, anyways this isn't kindergarten, and i'm not gona argue your own opinion...or create hate on one of the best days i had fishin at DVL...YUP, KPN was my favorite lure of that day, and the other day it was krocs...nextime it'll be a zplug...yada yada yada....if you'd believe anyone went out and used only 1 lure the entire day at dvl...koodos and luck to you!..cuz YOUR SPEciALL. to someone...lol jk.

They've been getting them on large Krocs. :Wink: def hot lure at the jewel

its his report dude. he can do whatever he wants :)thanks ezcpny...some people just want/like everything for free...but thats alright, the internets free...and anyone can just about say anything...but then again, this was a report about a tough day, resulting in PB DVL striper stringer for me and a friend.

Barry A. Ogawa thanks Barry, nextime i'll add more weight, and i wont be so lame-lol,,,well, some people that haven't fished a challenging lake like dvl, won't know that the same lure doesnt work always...heck i've been striped at dvl a few times- but thats fishing-

Just curious if this is taking a shot at Art Berry's report? Hey I love seeing the fish Art lands with his clients, i love it..I have no problem, I didnt take a shot, i saw a ton of stripers on his boat, and i dig it, because i'd do it...i just wanted to know what the legal limit on striper were...if its XXX, ect i'm all for it! I've just released, and made my friends release stripers once we've limited (other lakes 10/person). If you think thats shot at A. Berry, then im just a kid that bites my lip behind the computer. Honest question, honest answer. Berry slays just as the many other guides here-

Sweet Report!!! thanks surferjohn-!

Looks like a helluva day ta remember..

Bangin those bad boys !

Way ta rock their worlds !

Congrats to you both on a very fine job...

saweeeet Feesh...

chuncky !

Nice : )
Gary Thanks Gary!- almost reminded me of the stripeys from san antonio with uncle B

Cow Patty
09-29-2010, 05:51 PM
Hey Kewly,

Why do people hate so much when someone else catches more fish then them? If they put in there time on the water as much as you do. They would do the same. So enjoy your "Epic day on the Jewel".

Can't Drive 55, Cow Patty

TroutOnly
09-29-2010, 06:39 PM
kooly is that dodger or a lure in the one pic,,,,,,,,bebop koolys a legend inhis own mind,,,lol,,,,,hes still farmerkooly,,,lol,,,,,,

Big Daddy
09-29-2010, 06:41 PM
Who peed in lunkers cheerios

ShellBack USNRET
09-29-2010, 06:44 PM
I'm not hating, could care less about who, what, when, or where. I agree with Lunker, you promote KPN, post your success story and then you white out the lure in the pic. And to boot we're talking about stripers, not tourney game or the big banger LMB. We're talking about a secret lure for Stripers. I enjoy the learning curve at DVL, even though I don't spend a lot time on the water. Sooner or later we all figure it out, but I have to admit. The white out was lame.

TroutOnly
09-29-2010, 06:44 PM
Lunker you need to chill kooly stole that lure out of my boat,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

TrouTracker
09-29-2010, 07:48 PM
To Lunker- I'll be there Sunday as well. Rumor has it that Kewly will be on the water as well. I hope everybody does well out there. Like TO says, keep rotating your favorite lures until you find your hot lure. Some days out there it will be the Rapala X-Rap, others it will be the Yo-Zuri Crystal Minnow and others will be the KPN shad pattern. The pattern doesn't stay the same at the Jewel. Look for me on the water and we'll see how everybody's doing........
Barry A. Ogawa

Lunker1979
09-29-2010, 07:58 PM
That's my point. Please, I spend just as much time on the water as a lot of you guys. Except for the guides of course. The point of this site is to show your catch and what you caught it on. I own all the KPN's as well........WHo cares....what was it, Skinny SHad, Skinny Perch, 1 ounce, 1//2 ounce., topwater, etc. You guys are so scared people are going to run out and buy that lure and it will never work again when you try to use it. Dumb, that's my point. 99% of the time when I make a post I'll gladly share everything I use, where I caught them, etc. That's what this site is, a learning site. Not for all you OLD FARTS that suggest, "Well, you need to put your time on the water and one day you will be a good fisherman like me." Please, there's a lot more to it then what lure and where to fish. If you old people haven't figured that out yet, maybe you don't know how to fish. I fish more then A LOT of people on here and I will gladly share everything I know about the sport if I had the opportunity. This isn't a HERO site where you just post photos of a big fish you went out and bought yesterday, or your friend gave you as a gift, or you photoshopped your head on my fish. The world would be a better place if better took the initiativeon helping people and weren't out for themselves. How do you like them apples? Thank you SHellBack, at least someone has a clue on here!

Lunker1979
09-29-2010, 08:01 PM
To Lunker- I'll be there Sunday as well. Rumor has it that Kewly will be on the water as well. I hope everybody does well out there. Like TO says, keep rotating your favorite lures until you find your hot lure. Some days out there it will be the Rapala X-Rap, others it will be the Yo-Zuri Crystal Minnow and others will be the KPN shad pattern. The pattern doesn't stay the same at the Jewel. Look for me on the water and we'll see how everybody's doing........
Barry A. Ogawa

Thank you sir, I appreciate the 411. I'll be the good lookin white guy with a camo bucket hat raking in all the fatties!! I have the arsenol and a few tricks up my sleeve so we will see what happens. Good luck to you! I'll be in the crappy rent a boat!

NoHo ART
09-29-2010, 08:21 PM
you guys must be $%@#ing me!
your telling me you guys don't have the new special edition KPN lure?
http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh293/trufy2000/bs/kpn1-1.jpg

dixoncider
09-29-2010, 09:23 PM
Dam..good fishing out there...

ShellBack USNRET
09-29-2010, 09:26 PM
A hard thump, a sharp swing for the hill, and then to snatch the beast into the boat, I love the adrenaline. My doctor calls it a form of Anger or Stress management. I am a fish junkie, after reading tons of BS posts (photo cropped or not) on this site for years, I still find myself running home from work to log onto this blog. We anglers are the biggest catch on the lakes. Some say its a billion dollar business. Post a hefty stringer or that monster PB and I’ll lie awake every Friday night with dreams of making it to the Fish Hall of Fame. Tell us you landed her on that SMB (Scratch My Butt) lure dipped in a new secret RR (Red Rooster) sauce and anglers will be breaking there freakin necks B-lining it down to Last Chance or hanging five surfing the web for that killa lure. And yes I’ll be leading the pack, I was hooked from birth. My boat is full of wonder lures and I still find room for more. If my wife leaves me she’ll have to pry my G-Loomis from my cold dead hands, or feed me a laxative to retrieve my LC lures. The perception of the white out leaves doubt or more personal a slap in the face to those who listen and learn. Maybe you understand maybe you don’t. As mentioned it’s your post. But believe this I will not have a KPN lure in my arsenal because I’m still scratching my head. Reliability and Trust still have merit. Sorry for voicing my opinion, but there is no football game on tonight and I ran out of TP (toilet paper).

kewlwhip
09-29-2010, 10:03 PM
wow fellas, just named alot of good lures that I dont even have...hmmm i think i'll try those nextime too- see my posts are informative...you can give out any info you'd like. Yup, Uncle B's right- I took the lure from the "phenom"

ps here's another whited out spot...guess the lure, noooo not KPN. jklol, all for fun... sorry, i told ya i didnt want to kindergarten point fingers anyways, GO FEEEISH and kill sum stripers! POST whatever you want, and be happy...FISH ON!
http://i803.photobucket.com/albums/yy316/kewlwhip_/IMG01077-20100928-1336.jpg

GENESIS 1:28

ZplugJunkie
09-29-2010, 10:23 PM
Thats it Hue? Im not impressed, that's like one of my slow days that i go out for an hour or so. Im still scratching my head about the 17lber turned 23lbs??? lol

Lunker1979
09-29-2010, 10:52 PM
Are you allergic to the sun?

kewlwhip
09-29-2010, 11:08 PM
no lurker1978, but im a believer of sunblock-outdoors daily, and this bps mask helps-with allergy and added sunblock protection... fyi, i got it first from my fishin buddies in FL. Thanks for asking, You wanna borrow mine?...i'll put a "white out" sticker on it for you- lol

Lunker1979
09-29-2010, 11:19 PM
lurker that's original.......are you 12? Simple question, that's all it was. Pull the underwear out of your butt and lighten up. When I go fishing I wear my snowboard jacket, my orange hunting vest, and I wear my high school backpack in case I need anything. CHeerio.................

Lunker1979
09-29-2010, 11:36 PM
you guys must be $%@#ing me!
your telling me you guys don't have the new special edition KPN lure?
http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh293/trufy2000/bs/kpn1-1.jpg

And for all you that don't know, that looks like the 6 inch dark shad or the 6 inch pearl red head. Oh darn, now everyone knows. I have both of those too!! I hope I dont catch all of the fish!! I'll try and leave some for you too. I'll race you to the west damn right out of the gates too if you want.

2quikmotorwerks
09-30-2010, 05:59 AM
lmfao you guys are too much, great job kewly

TroutOnly
09-30-2010, 07:38 AM
BARRY I THINK IM GONNA HAVE TO COME DOWN TO THE LAKE ON SUNDAY TO SHOW KOOLY A REAL TEN FISH LIMIT,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,LAST TIME KOOLY KNOW'S WHAT THE SCORE WAS ME AGAINST HIM , AS THE GUYS FROM STARS WOULD SAY,,,,,,,HE'S NO JEDI,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,LOL,,,,,,,,,,KOOLYFRO,,,,,,,, ,,

HuskerRod
09-30-2010, 08:37 AM
Hey Kooly,

If you are wearing that face scarf I wont be able to recognize you to follow you around the lake, but of course, act like Im not following you. It just always happens by chance that the spots you and T.O. fish I fish as well (in the exact same order)......hehehehehhe. See you guys Sunday....I'll be over your left shoulders...(and yet another hehehehehehe).

Hog Caller
09-30-2010, 09:51 AM
Thats some funny s&*t! Everybody needs to take a few chill pills. Its fishing for gods sake.
How about just going out and having fun. Who gives a rats ***** how many or whos were bigger.

Great job Kewly! If you ever need a bass rig to go on and help a couple of LMB fishermen that have been recently enlightened into the delicious world that is striped bass tacos learn how to properly do it...hit me up. We'd love to have you on board.

Brent

Lunker1979
09-30-2010, 10:06 AM
Buncha rookies...................................

TrouTracker
09-30-2010, 10:12 AM
Sounds like we're going to have quite a collection of "characters" on the water Sunday. It'll be like the good old days, with a few newbies tagging along. Now, all we need is Diamondbear, GdHkSt and Pwynn. The boys are back in town..............
Barry A. Ogawa

Lunker1979
09-30-2010, 10:24 AM
Here's a tip......chrome Spook!!!

Lunker1979
09-30-2010, 10:25 AM
I haven't been there in about 2 weeks....is it still 6:00 the gates open or did they up it to 6:15?

Kareem Korn
09-30-2010, 11:34 AM
Kewlwhip, your a class act. You stayed cool in light of the criticism. Looks like you got those linesides locked in.

Much respect.

HuskerRod
09-30-2010, 11:56 AM
I assumed that lure in the back was a silver flasher. I didnt realize it was something photoshopped out. Now I've got a whole tackle box of brand new chrome flashers. Ughhhhhh, anybody want to be some flasher? I'll galdly trade them for some Chrocodiles...hehehheehhe

Lunker1979
09-30-2010, 12:15 PM
Kewlwhip, your a class act. You stayed cool in light of the criticism. Looks like you got those linesides locked in.

Much respect.

He just hasn't read my posts yet Kareem......get off his balls.....

Kareem Korn
09-30-2010, 12:27 PM
He just hasn't read my posts yet Kareem......get off his balls.....

You know what, **** you.

Lunker1979
09-30-2010, 01:02 PM
You know what, **** you.

Much respect Kareem, good for you. You might actually have a pair. Keep up the good work!

kpn
09-30-2010, 01:24 PM
Great job out there Kewly & Al.......
I should head down that way to get my share soon :LOL:.

KPN.

HuskerRod
09-30-2010, 03:21 PM
lunker1979,

I have a pair, size XXXXL's and they register on the Richter scale. I am not afraid, repeat not afraid, to throw down and knock the spit out of someones mouth...anyones. I'd give anyone who wants a piece of "wipe out" so many lefts they'd be begging for a right. This is a challenge to anyone on this board. I catch you talking smack, fishing any of my spots at DVL or any lake for that matter, and it is on. I dont care if your Chuck norris, Chuck Liddell, or that stupid horror doll "Chuckie". I have no fear!!!!!!! LETS GET IT ON!!!!!!

HuskerRod
09-30-2010, 03:24 PM
Does anybody think that actually sounded tough??? I wasnt sure if the "chucks" part was laying it on too thick. I just wanted to empower myself and blast someone through the net just once. It actually felt fairly good.

Hog Caller
09-30-2010, 03:29 PM
Rod, Rod, Rod.

I can't wait to meet you one day at the lake dude. You are the highlight of the board. I like your style.
Even if you are a Husker fan...lol
You have got to be a blast to fish with, never a dull moment, thats for sure.

Brent

stepchild
09-30-2010, 04:23 PM
im calling everyone out also!!!!!!!!!!!!!! go catch some fish weenies!!! if the guys whites out his lures so be it,its his right,blasting a guy because of that,get a #$%^#$ life.bunch of sorry fresh water fisherman......lmao just joking!!!!!!

Lunker1979
09-30-2010, 04:36 PM
Any that's why I joined this site. Someone has to light a fire under your old butts!!! On a serious note, this site is a learning site and it has helped me tremendously over the years. If it's not going to kill your style, reach out and try to help the youngsters, that's what it's all about. If you give pointers to the youngsters on how to catch fish (Lure, bait, where, when, how) they won't break the law or "ninja" as they call it to catch some fish. Seriously, I want to keep fishing what it is now, and who knows, one day you may help the next Governor of California, and he might provide and unlimited budget for FISHING!!!! WOOHOOO!!! Pul the stick out of your butt and do your part!!! Group hug??

TroutOnly
09-30-2010, 04:37 PM
Kooly you have to take off youre berka so the guys can reconize you and follow you to the fish,,,lol,,,,,,

kewlwhip
09-30-2010, 06:34 PM
hahaahah Uncle B, some of these guys dont' know the ole school DVL days....guys
JUST REMEMBER, ITS FISHING OK?!
any size, any catch- just that day was sick for me and Al ! hahahaahah-

ps thanks for all the positive replies, and lesser- s'all good

aye stephen-- werd.

FISH ON!
-kewly

HuskerRod
09-30-2010, 06:40 PM
im calling everyone out also!!!!!!!!!!!!!! go catch some fish weenies!!! if the guys whites out his lures so be it,its his right,blasting a guy because of that,get a #$%^#$ life.bunch of sorry fresh water fisherman......lmao just joking!!!!!!

Stepchild..I like your style. Me and you verse all comers with Hogcaller as our manager, Uncle Bob "Striper only" as public relations, and Kereem Korn as our trainer . Ill be going on a strict diet of stripers after I get my fill of fillets after the ones I plan on slaying this weekend. Or Ill be raiding Al and Kools deep freeze.

Rooster
09-30-2010, 09:14 PM
Great report Kewly, Congrats on the kickbutt day. Props

stepchild
10-01-2010, 06:12 AM
Any that's why I joined this site. Someone has to light a fire under your old butts!!! On a serious note, this site is a learning site and it has helped me tremendously over the years. If it's not going to kill your style, reach out and try to help the youngsters, that's what it's all about. If you give pointers to the youngsters on how to catch fish (Lure, bait, where, when, how) they won't break the law or "ninja" as they call it to catch some fish. Seriously, I want to keep fishing what it is now, and who knows, one day you may help the next Governor of California, and he might provide and unlimited budget for FISHING!!!! WOOHOOO!!! Pul the stick out of your butt and do your part!!! Group hug??

you got understand his side....if you wanted to know what lure he was using,you should of sent a p.m....you guys have a good day...now group hug

Lunker1979
10-01-2010, 08:55 AM
you got understand his side....if you wanted to know what lure he was using,you should of sent a p.m....you guys have a good day...now group hug

I personally don't give a rip what lure he's using. I have every lure he has anyways. My point was and is if you are going to take the time to write a report, put in all the necessary information. Too many clowns on here treat this like a hero site.......OO, look at me and my big fish!! I wont tell you anything about how I caught it, I just did!! You might out fish me one day if I tell you what lure I caught it on. I can get on the internet and pull pictures of fish off all day if I wanted to do that. This is so redundant and not brain science. It's just another typical selfish, US. citizen, I'm growing use to it.

troutdog
10-01-2010, 09:36 AM
WTG out there Kewlio, keep up the slayin brotha!

TD

Fishbrains
10-01-2010, 10:50 AM
That's my point. Please, I spend just as much time on the water as a lot of you guys. Except for the guides of course. The point of this site is to show your catch and what you caught it on. I own all the KPN's as well........WHo cares....what was it, Skinny SHad, Skinny Perch, 1 ounce, 1//2 ounce., topwater, etc. You guys are so scared people are going to run out and buy that lure and it will never work again when you try to use it. Dumb, that's my point. 99% of the time when I make a post I'll gladly share everything I use, where I caught them, etc. That's what this site is, a learning site. Not for all you OLD FARTS that suggest, "Well, you need to put your time on the water and one day you will be a good fisherman like me." Please, there's a lot more to it then what lure and where to fish. If you old people haven't figured that out yet, maybe you don't know how to fish. I fish more then A LOT of people on here and I will gladly share everything I know about the sport if I had the opportunity. This isn't a HERO site where you just post photos of a big fish you went out and bought yesterday, or your friend gave you as a gift, or you photoshopped your head on my fish. The world would be a better place if better took the initiativeon helping people and weren't out for themselves. How do you like them apples? Thank you SHellBack, at least someone has a clue on here!

I'm with you on this one..

stepchild
10-01-2010, 10:53 AM
I personally don't give a rip what lure he's using. I have every lure he has anyways. My point was and is if you are going to take the time to write a report, put in all the necessary information. Too many clowns on here treat this like a hero site.......OO, look at me and my big fish!! I wont tell you anything about how I caught it, I just did!! You might out fish me one day if I tell you what lure I caught it on. I can get on the internet and pull pictures of fish off all day if I wanted to do that. This is so redundant and not brain science. It's just another typical selfish, US. citizen, I'm growing use to it.

i understand you "totaly" .but some people choose not to give that kinda info...he just wants to show the fish he caught...thats it..and he shouldnt have to be told what he should and should not be doing....its his thread!!....me personally i give all info,time,date,gear used,smothered in butter...etc....

Hog Caller
10-01-2010, 02:28 PM
OK!

Now you have my attention.

WTF is with the typical selfish U.S. citzen comment. If you are a U.S. citizen which something tells me you're not, you should be ashamed of your nonsense and if you're not then shut the F*&^! UP and push on. We don't want your hating type around anyhow. I'm an older guy or should I say "Old Fart" which you seem to enjoy bashing. With your attitude, it's no freakin wonder NOBODY wants to help you or deal with you. Enjoy your lonley self absorbed fishing by yourself. You a legend in your own mind youngster.

Brent

Lunker1979
10-01-2010, 03:55 PM
OK!

Now you have my attention.

WTF is with the typical selfish U.S. citzen comment. If you are a U.S. citizen which something tells me you're not, you should be ashamed of your nonsense and if you're not then shut the F*&^! UP and push on. We don't want your hating type around anyhow. I'm an older guy or should I say "Old Fart" which you seem to enjoy bashing. With your attitude, it's no freakin wonder NOBODY wants to help you or deal with you. Enjoy your lonley self absorbed fishing by yourself. You a legend in your own mind youngster.

Brent

Haha, settle down pops. If I have to explain it to you then evidentialy you didn't read all the posts or you can't read, one or the other. I made it very clear in my other posts. I don't want any of you or your clowns advice. If you are going to take the time to make a post, include all the appropriate information as to help your fellow angler. I have a few guys on here that I talk to that are actually willing to share and help other people out with experience, as I do for them. Those are the people I want to keep in contact. You and your little buddies just keep holding up pictures of you and your fish (maybe they are yours) and some of us will act like we care. In the mean time, I'll spend my down time actually helping people catch fish and giving advice as best as I can. Thanks for your interest. Easy on the F bombs pops, we don't need any FNN tough guys around here.

Lunker1979
10-01-2010, 04:14 PM
And yes, I am as white and a US Citizen. I'm a legend too!! Hey, you might be smarter than I thought! If saying the word "old fart" is bashing in your book, you haven't seen anything yet bud. Press on............

Gobigal
10-02-2010, 01:55 PM
Would someone please tell me at what age does the term "old fart" carry weight? I'm 54, act 34 and sometimes feel 64.

KAS - Big Al

Hog Caller
10-02-2010, 05:14 PM
Lunker

Don't worry yourself and pull the tube out of your butt D bag!
I don't fight with children and unarmed dimwits.

Anything else you have to say, say it to your minions cause I won't be wasting any more time with the likes of you.

Lunker1979
10-02-2010, 09:20 PM
Lunker

Don't worry yourself and pull the tube out of your butt D bag!
I don't fight with children and unarmed dimwits.

Anything else you have to say, say it to your minions cause I won't be wasting any more time with the likes of you.

good response....sounds good to me..........Minions, I'll have to lookthat one up