PDA

View Full Version : Miss fishing at my favorite lake!

dfisher
09-28-2010, 09:35 PM
Please post more reports people!!!! Haven't had the time to get out here and been trying to evade the heat as much as possible.

So post some reports, I am sure I am not the only one that can fish here from their computer :Crying:

hooks
09-30-2010, 06:22 PM
Well, I've been fishin' Friday nights for the last few months. It's been tough fishing for me. Last Friday night I managed to stumble upon a great bite of kitties. Not much action until the sun is down. However, 2 weeks ago during the day on Friday, some guy was killin' them in the cove by the boat dock.
I think its been tough fishing this year with the water level so high all summer (the fish were everywhere).
Anyway, I'll be out again Friday night and back on the hunt!
:Twisted:

dfisher
09-30-2010, 09:18 PM
Maybe thats why not much reports. Will await your report from Friday. Catch a biggie!

hooks
10-02-2010, 03:15 AM
Got there about 3 and set out for flats. Found the spot from last week and let the mack and shrimp do their thing. Only they didn't start doing their thing until 7:30pm. It was kinda slow. Managed 3 small ones by 10.
By 11:15 I managed 2 more nice ones (about 4 pounds each). After finally leaving the lot at about 12:15am, the road from the lake was competely closed at about the campground area. Someone appeared to have ran off road and their car exploded in the bushes setting off a good size fire. The road was closed until after 2 :Sad:
Made it home by 2:45am.
The fishing was good again and almost no crowd at all. Soon all the weekend trout warriors will be out again.
Does anyone know what happened on the road?

dfisher
10-05-2010, 08:08 PM
woah thats pretty crazy.. Hope everyone was ok!

VineAssist
10-07-2010, 10:36 PM
a vechile went of the side of the road and onto our property last saturday night. I do not have much in the way of details to how or what happened of the crash. I do know that the people inside the vechile actually made it out and where taken to the hospital. The crash did set off a small fire in our property that was quickly put out by OCFD. Thankfully everyone was okay and not a lot of property was damaged.