PDA

View Full Version : City of Long Beach. AM trip: Salmon Groupesr and Snappers

GGA
09-26-2010, 03:31 PM
My dad and I along with his friend decided to aboard the City Of Long Beach half day AM trip. Arrived at the landing at 620am noticed the parking lot was nearly empty. At that point I was very concerned the boat was not planning not to take off due to no showings. So, went down the office and glad to find out they were open for business. Grabed three tickets then headed down the boat. Took off at 710am from the docks, anchovies and sardines already in the bait tank. The weather and water condition has been one of the best I've seen. Flat as a lake. Arrived at the spot and it was steady picks of Baccacios and Snappers. Caught limits on the Baccacio my dad and I along with his friend. Also My dad won jackpot with his good size Snapper:Smile:. Among the three of us we managed 20 or more rockfish. Captain was great, and the crew as well. All in All ,nice way to start of the pre-season rockfishing.

murrieta angler
09-26-2010, 04:18 PM
Glad to read you guys had a nice trip.
Thanks for the report,
Robert

JapanRon
09-26-2010, 07:03 PM
Hi GGA,

Nice job on the fishys and thanks for the good report !! But .... but .... your 'All in All ,nice way to start of the pre-season rockfishing.' struck fear, no ... sheer terror at the prospects of my inevitable coming fate if I fish as I have in past seasons on the moo-moos !!

JapanRon