PDA

View Full Version : Skunked.

tacklejunkie
09-25-2010, 05:46 PM
But I know what lurks and I will be back.
Brace yourselves fishes. This means war.
Felt good to play with the steez tho. Still got it.
New job makes just casting the rod a relief of stress.
Maybe I should try the goondocks too. :Confused:
http://i890.photobucket.com/albums/ac106/reptilemantis/bassinparks.jpg

bassguy
09-25-2010, 08:55 PM
Hey Tj...

Been a long time, good to see you still fishing. Are living out by Castaic? If so, well have to fish the Lagoon. I don't post much, but still fish frequently, let me know when you want to get out.

tacklejunkie
09-27-2010, 06:27 AM
What's poppin' broman!

Definitely long time no fish.

Yes I'm out here on the west end now.

I need to try and tube the lagoon one of these days but very busy lately with work building medical machines.

We should get out there soon. I need a fish to yank some drag.
Keep in touch. How's Socal doing and the rest of the old gang?

sweetfish
09-27-2010, 10:23 AM
Wow, great to see you are still in the region. How's the back doing? If you ever make it this way, pm me and we will go hit DVL up. Got a boat now, and will be able hit the fishes hard.

bassguy
09-28-2010, 07:44 PM
The west side, my brother lives out there, so i'm out there several times a month. Definitely need to hit the Lagoon, I fished it last Saturday, for 1, been a tough bite. Hopefully it will cool down soon, and the weeds will disperse, then the bite should pick up soon.

I'm thinking about fishing it this Satuday, if your interested.

As for the gang, I fished with Socal about 3 weeks ago, hes doing well. Haven't seen Ron, or Matt, I think VG is living in AZ.

Not sure if you read my post in the general discussion, Rambogottafish passed away about a month ago, I was fishing with him 3- 4 times a month on his boat.

Let me know, good to hear form you.

tacklejunkie
09-29-2010, 09:42 PM
Sat I have set with some family.
Perhaps next Sat would be good.

I did manage to get out and get a Malibu Perch the other day.
Sexy lil thing.
Pics courtesy of iPhone
http://i890.photobucket.com/albums/ac106/reptilemantis/IMG_0917.jpg

http://i890.photobucket.com/albums/ac106/reptilemantis/IMG_0912.jpg

tacklejunkie
09-29-2010, 09:44 PM
Sorry to hear about Rambo. I didn't hear that. Every visit to FNN gets a little bit worse man! wtf..
Rough times.

bassguy
10-01-2010, 05:11 PM
I became good friends with Rambo, he was a good guy. If you change your mind, I'll be at the Lagoon on Saturday. Let me know when you want to get out there, well look for the big girls at the Lagoon.

flyngby
10-02-2010, 10:01 PM
TJ,

Glad to see you back!

Part 1 not so fun but Part 2 is nice!

Congrats on some time on the water!

Steve

tacklejunkie
10-07-2010, 05:12 AM
Looks like I might have Saturday free for some fishing.
Will know tomorrow.
How did the lagoon go last Sat Bassguy? What does it cost to tube that place now days?

Thanks Steve long time no hear dude. Hope the halibuts are biting for ya.
Been a while since I hooked a flatty.

I need to rebuild my fishing karma. :Embarrassed:

bassguy
10-07-2010, 03:42 PM
Hey Casey,

I might be able to get out there this Saturday, let me know what your plans are. Last Saturday was slow, they had
about 60 boats on the water for an event for under privledged kids, called Cast for kids. I fished areas I normally stay away from, didn't want to get in the way of them getting on a fish.

Shoot me a pm, or post here if your interested in fishing Saturday. My cell # is 626-755-1056.

tacklejunkie
10-07-2010, 03:55 PM
Woops will have to extend it one more weekend brother.
I promised Mike a trip to Kern this weekend for some wild trouties.
Those goon fishes don't know what's coming for them when I get there though hehe.

Thanks for report on last weekend. We'll get them soon for sure!
I'll call you up Sunday when I get back and discuss a plan of attack! :Twisted:

tacklejunkie
10-07-2010, 03:57 PM
Will post a report on the kern trouts when I get back. We definitely have to get back on the bass soon. Almost swimmy season.

pasadenafishin
10-07-2010, 05:57 PM
Hey tj, one of the oldies, nice to hear from you. I'm telling you i miss those anglers lake in hemet reports that you used to make a year or too back, with the altered sexy shad crank bait. those were my favorite. NICE To hear from you...

PF

tacklejunkie
10-07-2010, 07:03 PM
Thanks dude.
You ever figure out how to get them bass out the weeds yet? :EyePop::Surprised:

I miss those days myself. I have seen a few ponds locally. I may have to do some after work night fishing but dayum I'm on the 4am schedule for work. I'm just happy to have a job right now! I will figure out how to squeeze more fishing time in and stick a toad just for you!

I will have to study a lot of local waters first.

bassguy
10-08-2010, 09:42 PM
No problem Tj, winds upto 19 mph expected at Castaic Saturday, i'm staying home. Let me know for next weekend, well get out there soon.

tacklejunkie
12-12-2010, 04:01 AM
Skunked again at this park.
Can't believe it! I can see the bass in there.
Sheesh :Razz:
This time I took my sister! First time taking my sister fishing and I get skunked! Not good! lol

Gonna try the surf today :Surprised: