PDA

View Full Version : Late Report for Friday Sep.16th at Pyramid Lake.

FarmerJohn
09-19-2010, 05:15 AM
The wife was at her mom's for 2 days and I didn't have any work for the day. I was up early, about 6am and wasn't in the mood to make that honeydew list shorter so I through my gear in the boat and hooked it up to the truck and off I went. Decided to try the Mid out for a change. It was a later start than I like but I figuered what the hell! Got there before 9am. Pulled up to the gate to pay. Handed the girl the money and she went to get my change and I looked ahead and slightly right and there was a hugh boil right below the picnic tables at the inlet. I got on the water and it was like glass so I started making the rounds looking for boils and found lots of small ones of small fish "schoolies" and they sure did love my trusty " KPN Topwater ". I decided to play the catch and release option seeing as they were all less than a pound but what a fight those half pint bonita put up .Anyway I lost count after 9 and didn't take the time for pictures. Sorry! I had fun though! And that's what it's all about right?:Farmer::Smile:

trail blazer
09-19-2010, 06:07 AM
Boilind stripers,,,,,LOVE IT,,,,,,,,,,,,GREAT way to spend the day,,,,,,,,,,Thanks for the MID report

CONGRATS

TRAIL BLAZER

hookjaw77
09-20-2010, 02:19 PM
FarmerJohn
You are going to make me go down there aren't you? Stories like that get the fever going. thanks
Swanee