PDA

View Full Version : KPN Rocks !!!!!!!!!!!!!

stg68
09-18-2010, 06:44 PM
Went to upper lake this morning after Lagoon night fishing.
Was like 7th car in line. While coming down to park my car seen a lot of small boils all over the main ramp. First cast made at 6:40 with KPN 4" Topwater Shad. By 7 am nailed 3 stripers and one LMB.Then all boils died out. There was a few LMB's boils here in there. but no stripers. Kept stripers, let LMB go.

Finally met CL SmooV in person at Goon. Fished together for a few hours.

Hometown
09-18-2010, 07:45 PM
thanks 4 the report sounds like u had fun

CL SmooV
09-19-2010, 12:15 AM
Nice fish STG..... I want to join you soon for an upper lake session. I think its time I caught some stripers. It was cool talking fishin' with you lastnight.

Smoov

stg68
09-19-2010, 05:50 AM
Nice fish STG..... I want to join you soon for an upper lake session. I think its time I caught some stripers. It was cool talking fishin' with you lastnight.

Smoov

Was nice talking to you.
Yes, I wish you can see them boils.
I think it is time to let LMB go for a few month. Let me know when you are ready for topwater fun.

koifish
09-19-2010, 03:43 PM
Nice catch....don't know why the boils lasted so quick this year!!! anyone know why?? last year the boils were lasted for a minutes and thick...

thanks for report, I will give it a try next week.

fishinone
09-20-2010, 01:44 PM
Nice catch STG,

Nice catch....don't know why the boils lasted so quick this year!!! anyone know why?? last year the boils were lasted for a minutes and thick...

They're just getting started. Don't take your KPN Topwater off yet!

gletemfeelsteelgary
09-20-2010, 03:03 PM
Nice job, good to see ya'll comin around on the KPN slay factor.....

Sweet, wait till bigger units start playin....may take a lil bit though..

Congrats on the sweet am topwater bite...the problem with the main ramp area is(I am assuming you were there) once the boats starts launching the bite can fizzle quickly due to boat noise unless is full fledged wide open churning which is still probably a little ways off...

either way, you got on them while you could !......way ta go

Congrats !
How did the lagoon go ?

kpn
09-20-2010, 04:31 PM
Great job out there Steve!
Is that lure works??? LOL.....

KPN.

stg68
09-20-2010, 05:33 PM
Nice job, good to see ya'll comin around on the KPN slay factor.....

Sweet, wait till bigger units start playin....may take a lil bit though..

Congrats on the sweet am topwater bite...the problem with the main ramp area is(I am assuming you were there) once the boats starts launching the bite can fizzle quickly due to boat noise unless is full fledged wide open churning which is still probably a little ways off...

either way, you got on them while you could !......way ta go

Congrats !
How did the lagoon go ?

Yes, Gary, it was a main ramp. That it is usual, when boats get there , stripers gone .
LMB's played for much longer, but I was tired from night at Goon.

How did the lagoon go ?
Sent PM

stg68
09-20-2010, 05:43 PM
Great job out there Steve!
Is that lure works??? LOL.....

KPN.
Hey, Khan !
I have no idea how , but KPN top water , it is working, even for me !!! :EyePop::EyePop::EyePop::EyePop::EyePop:

Good job on all of you KPN's !!!!!!!!!!:Secret::Secret::Secret::Secret::Secret:

stg68
09-20-2010, 05:47 PM
Nice catch STG,

They're just getting started. Don't take your KPN Topwater off yet!

I really hope so, kind of tired from green carps from Lagoon:Envious::Envious::Envious::Envious:

Hell no !! This one was a joke, never can be tired of green carps from Lagoon.

But I think, they tired of me .......

fishinone
09-21-2010, 09:54 AM
I really hope so, kind of tired from green carps from Lagoon:Envious::Envious::Envious::Envious:

Hell no !! This one was a joke, never can be tired of green carps from Lagoon.

But I think, they tired of me .......

I don't mind catching Green Carp, as long as I don't have to eat them. Striper is better food.

stg68
09-21-2010, 05:45 PM
I don't mind catching Green Carp, as long as I don't have to eat them. Striper is better food.

I never eat them, they always going back, so I can play with them next time:EyePop::EyePop::EyePop::Razz::Razz::Razz: