PDA

View Full Version : 9/15 report @ DVL

ramonpaezrrt
09-16-2010, 01:15 PM
so i had a late start fishing but by the time i got down to the water it was about 0830 i was fishing off shore so it took my fat butt a long time to get down to the water....btw did the water level rise????

its been a while since i have fished the boils...but it was AWESOME!!! it got my adrenaline running...i was excited...so i got out there and trew my top water....and.....nothing! i was like wtf is going on???? then i looked in the water and saw the shad...they were tiny! so i got out my castmaster....saw a boil and casted right into it....BAM!!! hookup....i fought it and it was a 3lb lmb....beautiful fish....so i released it and kept on fishing..nothing so i moved found a nice little spot to fish and was casting out the cast master and nothing (now i am a mini-jig fisherman and i use those things like no ones business) so i was throwing out my mini-jig yellow with a white skirt.... on the fall i got a massive hit!!! it was peeling out drag...then SNAP!!!! DAMNIT!!! I got nothing after that till i moved to the next point and they were boiling like crazy!!!! so i was fishing that cast master like no ones business ha ha then BOOOM!!!! caught i 1.5lb smallie such a beautiful fish!!! i fought like crazy too....there were some HUGE bass fallowing it while i was fightinh it after that nothing was off the water by 1230

http://i791.photobucket.com/albums/yy198/ramonpaezrrt/IMAG0062.jpg

ddoskocil
09-16-2010, 01:27 PM
Great report. Those boiling fish are tough to get to bite, great job from shore!

Hometown
09-16-2010, 05:56 PM
nice report good job on the nice smallie boy do they pull hard.

fishntime
09-16-2010, 08:31 PM
Nice job especially from shore. I was there last week and Kastmasters were the ticket.