PDA

View Full Version : Itching, Feinin, Cravin!!! Whatever you want to call it!!!

TFC_arvilJDM
09-15-2010, 08:26 PM
BUT THE AHI'S (TUNAS!!!) ARE IN TOWN!!!

AND THE BITES ARE LOOKING GOOD ON OVERNIGHTERS, 1.5ERS, AND 2 DAYERS!!!

All three species of tunas are on the bite! Yellow Fins, Blue Fins, & Albies!!!

I have yet to pop my tuna virginity and ill be out in the hunt ASAP!

Sorry for the overly excitement, but im not letting this opportunity pass me be! Haha!

Im 23, and I've been fishing the salts all my life. Catching a tuna is my goal! Woooo!!!

Ill be going out soon, in a week or two, and ill keep going out til they're here!

TFC:TheFishingCrew!!!!!!

Ifishtoolittle
09-15-2010, 08:34 PM
Hey you tuna virgin you better eat the heart of your fist Ahi. It's the best part lol! No but I've done it and was told by a deckhand that it's a tradition to do so on your first tuna. Go get em'.

TFC_arvilJDM
09-15-2010, 08:36 PM
Hey you tuna virgin you better eat the heart of your fist Ahi. It's the best part lol! No but I've done it and was told by a deckhand that it's a tradition to do so on your first tuna. Go get em'.

Hahahaha! Yes! I know, I've heard of this tradition, and only seen it done on youtube & fishing shows. I respect and love fishing, and would love to beast on some ahi heart! Which I hope will be sometime soon! Haha!

DockRat
09-16-2010, 06:11 AM
Inshore Bonito action going on. You guys should target these Tuna family members off the rocks.
Best action in town, especially on light line. Smaller heart to eat too.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y117/blackcloud9/Fishing/LJKayakingJaredDoubleYT082408022.jpg

DR

TFC_arvilJDM
09-16-2010, 07:09 AM
Are the bonies still on the chew DR? Haven't gone out in awhile. Its been a year since I've caught a 5lb bone. But this year, im goin with the bigger boys!

chris273
09-16-2010, 08:11 AM
BUT THE AHI'S (TUNAS!!!) ARE IN TOWN!!!

AND THE BITES ARE LOOKING GOOD ON OVERNIGHTERS, 1.5ERS, AND 2 DAYERS!!!

All three species of tunas are on the bite! Yellow Fins, Blue Fins, & Albies!!!

I have yet to pop my tuna virginity and ill be out in the hunt ASAP!

Sorry for the overly excitement, but im not letting this opportunity pass me be! Haha!

Im 23, and I've been fishing the salts all my life. Catching a tuna is my goal! Woooo!!!

Ill be going out soon, in a week or two, and ill keep going out til they're here!

TFC:TheFishingCrew!!!!!!

i know your feeling...i have got a few yellowtail but never scored a yft or albie ill be headed out on the on the holiday out of point loma for an overnite on the hunt to break my cherry let me
know if your interested

TFC_arvilJDM
09-16-2010, 08:54 AM
i know your feeling...i have got a few yellowtail but never scored a yft or albie ill be headed out on the on the holiday out of point loma for an overnite on the hunt to break my cherry let me
know if your interested

My feeling is worse. I've nvr even caught a yellowtail or WSB, nothing worth braggin about. Sad to say, biggest thing I've caught were sand sharks, rays, bonita.

Must...pop...cherry...soon!!!