PDA

View Full Version : Japanese reels

AngryAgent
09-13-2010, 11:29 PM
I'm looking for a place to buy a Daiwa Exist Custom Native 1003 and a Daiwa Presso 1003. If anyone has purchased reels from Japan before and knows where to get these other then Ebay I would appreciate the info. I have searched through Google and checked out the normal shops but I know there are many more and hopefully one of you tackle hoes out there has already been there.

bsp
09-14-2010, 12:24 AM
www.japantackle.com or plat.co.jp are where you want to look, and I've had personal experience with both (japantackle for lures and a Daiwa Zillion and plat for lures). They are both very reputable, and I've never had a problem from either.

Fat Tony
09-14-2010, 02:34 AM
Im looking for a DAIWA SEALINE SL20SH or a daiwa sealine X 20 SHA to buy or trade for a Penn 4/0 113 HLW H Senator II the penn is in great condition.

AngryAgent
09-14-2010, 09:00 AM
Im looking for a DAIWA SEALINE SL20SH or a daiwa sealine X 20 SHA to buy or trade for a Penn 4/0 113 HLW H Senator II the penn is in great condition.

What the hell does that have to do with Japanese reels?

calico killer kevin
09-14-2010, 11:27 PM
One more for Japan Tackle and PLAT. Ichiban Tackle too. Never been wronged on ebay though. Played with Rod's(Wynn) Native Exist 1003 at the FHS and that thing is quite a piece of work.

LOL on the Sealines LOL

AngryAgent
09-14-2010, 11:39 PM
One more for Japan Tackle and PLAT. Ichiban Tackle too. Never been wronged on ebay though. Played with Rod's(Wynn) Native Exist 1003 at the FHS and that thing is quite a piece of work.

LOL on the Sealines LOL

I actually used digitaka.com as someone else had told me about them. I looked through those other websites and the prices were just a bit high but digitaka had what I want and they don't charge shipping! They sent me an email today after I ordered and told me that my stuff will be sent out immediately and I should receive it no later the the middle of next week. I will keep everyone posted on the outcome. So far I am really happy with the service at digitaka. One more thing I also requested that they declare a lower value for me and they obliged so my import tax will be minimal. Awesome people!

calico killer kevin
09-14-2010, 11:51 PM
Digitaka looks really shady haha.
Nah, but I've heard great reviews about them especially their free shipping.
From what I've seen DIgitaka has great prices.

gavin310
09-15-2010, 10:04 AM
the engrish on digitaka is fun to read... "Check Price & Surprise!!" lol

DarkShadow
09-15-2010, 10:08 AM
PM Phantom34. He only uses Japanese.

"Check Price & Surprise!!" lol

Hope the surprise has a school girl outfit on.