PDA

View Full Version : Silverwood?

drifter023
09-13-2010, 08:03 PM
Anybody been doing the woods lately was thinking of giving it a go this friday. Have not heard any thing here lately.

troutguy26
09-14-2010, 12:43 AM
last i heard, nothing special right now...water is sort of dirty..best bet is prolly off the dam or chemise bay..depends what u are targeting...good luck..

seal
09-14-2010, 08:34 AM
Water is clear and in very good shape, if you mean water has weeds then yes plenty of weeds. Chemise and dam are good as it seems the stripers are holding in deep water this year the boils haven't been there so far although bait is thick. Occasionally just before dark you can see the bait being pushed around in deep water but no boils around them. LMB's are still active and can be caught in shallow water on topwater but you need to find the channels to keep from snagging the salad.

drifter023
09-14-2010, 06:31 PM
Thanks guys for replys not sure yet if I can get off work but if I do will give it a try. Last year did pretty good on the stripers 20 to 23in. this year sucks for me any how use to get them deep with chovies but this year not so good hopefully they will come to the top soon. Thanks again and will report if and when I can get back there weekends should start to slow down now also so make for easier fish.....