PDA

View Full Version : Im back and mr stripey is gonna die for killin all my holdover trout

TroutOnly
09-13-2010, 07:24 AM
After being everywhere else in the stripey world guiding and killing the crap out of mr stripey it was time to relearn the dvl ,funny thing all the spots i use to find the trout are all the spots stripey hangs out, that directly relates to the shad.two minutes in i drop a lure on the downrigger run about fifty yards and it was hookup , i did the cand r thing till my apprentice showed up, i picked him up and thru a stripey at rod the bode my cornhusker brother , i hope you put youre peeps on the fish rod. Doctor kool jumped on the boat and the dr class was in . We found the schools in all the reg shad spots, i got to kill off the dr and my urig setups which were extremely deadly , stripey caught a brake as i was on a kill only the big guy mission. It seamed like a whole new lake after being absent for so long. It was all good except for the poacher using and illeagal rig with way too many hooks i finally told them they better hope kyle the dfg didnt catch them, they thought about a while then pulled out away from everybody and rearranged there gear, the thing that pissed me off was i asked them how many hooks are they running they said five per set up i aske if they knew what was leagal and they knew they were just poaching anyway. Well doctor kool did pretty good on the dr , his tangle ups were many but he's still learning i didnt have any and killed mr stripey good and let a crap lode got to grown to be slayed anothe day,,,,,,,,,,,,,if you want to kill stripeys, visit www.troutonly.com

scca
09-13-2010, 08:57 AM
Sweet !!! The bite was real nice out there this past weekend. I'm glad you got in on the action.

5BassReaper7
09-13-2010, 09:47 AM
Look like u guys had gd day on the lake Congrats nice fishes:Applause:

HuskerRod
09-13-2010, 12:39 PM
TO,

Great seeing you buddie. The day started out eventful as the keystone cops with me at the dock werent watching the boat and it floated away. Eventually got it back and already had a two pound striper in the boat thanks to the "T.O." himself......thank you. Im going to have a fish taco in your honor, TO. I only wen to one spot all day and stayed there until three o'clock. your advice paid off as the keystone cops did a number on the striper and green backs. Of course, four in a boat with three guys that had lamost never fished before made for some tense moments, but we survived and nobody swam back to shore.

TrouTracker
09-13-2010, 02:02 PM
To Bob- Those are the best words that I've heard in a long time! If I was a striper, I'd watch out for that red Crestliner cruising around the Jewel. Can't wait for you to really put a bruisin' on those stripers. Beware striper's, there's a new Sheriff in town..........
Barry A. Ogawa

kewlwhip
09-13-2010, 07:46 PM
that was fun earlier in the week- hey the DR/URs didnt like the sharp turns uncle B, nonetheless a blast fishing with TO! (my striper was bigger) lol jk- hahahh...stop playin with the brownies/alpers!

Wingnut
09-13-2010, 10:28 PM
Well done Bob, I'm gonna have to ride shotgun with you at DVL soon. :Wink:
Nice Lineside Kewly! :Envious:

Big Daddy
09-14-2010, 10:49 AM
Nice Job out there you stripy killers.

I want to be just like you guy's when I grow up.

E.A.R.G.
09-14-2010, 01:20 PM
Hey Bob,
ever thought about changing your name?
To maybe,
TroutPreferably, TroutSometimes, TroutOften, TroutWhenStripersAren'tBiting

haha good job out there. poachers... shoulda "boarded their boat" hah

TroutOnly
09-17-2010, 08:49 PM
ART , MY ONE SETUP I WENT WIDE OPEN ON, I HAD TO PUT IT UP CAUSE I WASNT GETTING SO FOR AHEAD OF KOOLY ON THE FISH COUNT HE HAD NO CHANCE ,SO I PUT OTHER STUFF ON THE DOWNRIGGER THEN REALLY BLEW KOOLYS MIND WHEN I STUCK A STRIPEY PIG ON A HARD CORE TROUT LURE,,,LOL,,,BARRY ITS GOING TO EASIER FOR ME BACK AT THE OL LAKE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,,
http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp113/troutonly/TROUT/NEW%20TROUT/DSCN0698bob------------aaaaaaaaa---------cccccccccc.jpg

hookjaw77
09-20-2010, 02:30 PM
This T/O guy looks like the quarterback for the Minnesota Vikings!
Swanee

kewlwhip
09-20-2010, 07:04 PM
Uncle.B ya did get me on the count, i was about to tackle ya to keep ya off the fish'n rods lol-

aye hookjaw, ps TO can throw a pass pretty well...straight into the stripers belly with a lure! lolzzz

gletemfeelsteelgary
09-23-2010, 10:27 AM
NICELY DONE GUYS....SOME GOOD BANGIN ON THEM JAILBIRDS...

Way ta go...

Kooly......what's up ? I see your leparacy has evolved....now it's the Kooly "non-leparitice" mask also now mixed with gloves

trail blazer
09-24-2010, 07:57 PM
Another SLAYYY ,KILLLLLL SLAYYY Day for the STRIPER MASTER and friends,

NICEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

S/O =striper mass murder,errrrr,,,,,,,,,

TRAIL BLAZER

kewlwhip
09-27-2010, 10:57 PM
NICELY DONE GUYS....SOME GOOD BANGIN ON THEM JAILBIRDS...

Way ta go...

Kooly......what's up ? I see your leparacy has evolved....now it's the Kooly "non-leparitice" mask also now mixed with gloves loll.zzz i wear that sun-protection gear so nextime ya wont see me when i go to your home lake at Castaic ahahaha...