PDA

View Full Version : the lions game.

stepchild
09-13-2010, 05:02 AM
did anybody watch the td catch denied by the review booth.calvin johnson came down with 2feet,elbow,rearend,and when he was getting up ball hit ground and came out.catch or not to catch is the ?...they were robbed in my opinion ,:Twisted:but hey im a lions fan what do i know!!!....and all of this was with 2 chicago bears players hangin on him

SierraPeaks
09-13-2010, 12:18 PM
No...you're right. It was a catch and a terrible call. When a reviewed play that's so obviously a catch is ruled otherwise...it makes you wonder about the fix being in.

chris
09-20-2010, 10:57 PM
read the rules, then teach your players how to play by the rules. He celebrated early and did not stand up with the ball in the end zone he could have won the game and should be on a blooper reel! But what do i know i'm a bears fan. Go Bears

fullstringer
09-21-2010, 12:30 PM
Why is it that when rules are not followed even if it looks obvious of the outcome it's always a fix.Coaches need to teach their players character and respect for the game.But what do I also know. Da BEARZZZZZZZ.

DarkShadow
09-21-2010, 12:53 PM
The fix being in because the moron can't read the rule book correctly?

Looks like someone's tutor in college didn't do enough in helping this wide receiver in the reading comprehension department.

To say the rule needs to be changed is one thing. But to say the "fix is in" is baffling.

stepchild
09-21-2010, 01:59 PM
read the rules, then teach your players how to play by the rules. He celebrated early and did not stand up with the ball in the end zone he could have won the game and should be on a blooper reel! But what do i know i'm a bears fan. Go Bears

? for you cub fans.i mean bear.how can a player run and flip into the endzone and lose controll of the ball and still be called a td.think about it.all bears fans know what happened.control 2 feet,hand,elbow,butt.try to get up and loose the ball.oh well.siht happens.

troutdog
09-21-2010, 02:32 PM
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj285/troutdog_photobucket/lions.jpg

The rules are the rules and the players are responsible for knowning them, why did Johnson "just drop the ball" in the first place....if he would have gotten up and spiked the ball they would have won the game. Mom and Dad are from Chicago, they certainly liked the rule! :LOL:

TD

stepchild
09-21-2010, 03:54 PM
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj285/troutdog_photobucket/lions.jpg

The rules are the rules and the players are responsible for knowning them, why did Johnson "just drop the ball" in the first place....if he would have gotten up and spiked the ball they would have won the game. Mom and Dad are from Chicago, they certainly liked the rule! :LOL:

TD

if they saw the game,i know they put there head down,because they know it was a catch!!!...also rules were to be tweeked a lil also..

dfisher
09-21-2010, 05:28 PM
? for you cub fans.i mean bear.how can a player run and flip into the endzone and lose controll of the ball and still be called a td.think about it.all bears fans know what happened.control 2 feet,hand,elbow,butt.try to get up and loose the ball.oh well.siht happens.

This is where you are wrong. The rules are different when they are catching the ball in the endzone. A player running into the endzone and does a stupid flip is different, he already had control and not catching the ball.

stepchild
09-21-2010, 05:39 PM
This is where you are wrong. The rules are different when they are catching the ball in the endzone. A player running into the endzone and does a stupid flip is different, he already had control and not catching the ball.

so u can honestly tell me that you think it was incomplete pass.

DarkShadow
09-21-2010, 06:28 PM

Yes, by the specific rule in the NFL, that EVERY network plastered on the screen, it was an incomplete pass.

Once again, you can debate that the rule should be looked at, but what you are implying in your post is that the referees should've disregarded the rule book and awarded it a touchdown.

dfisher
09-21-2010, 10:09 PM

Yes it was incomplete. Rules are rules.

troutdog
09-23-2010, 03:28 AM
...also rules were to be tweeked a lil also..

Maybe at the end of the season, but not during a game....besides it's ONLY the lions anyway :Wink: :LOL:

TD

stepchild
09-23-2010, 07:39 AM
Maybe at the end of the season, but not during a game....besides it's ONLY the lions anyway :Wink: :LOL:

TDwe'll just take it out on the queens this sun

troutdog
09-23-2010, 10:38 AM
we'll just take it out on the queens this sun

Is this the week Farve wakes up?

vikes/lions....BEARS/ packers Monday night @ Soldier Field.....going to be an interesting week in the black n blue division.

TD

SierraPeaks
09-23-2010, 10:49 AM
Is this the week Farve wakes up?

vikes/lions....BEARS/ packers Monday night @ Soldier Field.....going to be an interesting week in the black n blue division.

TD

...or the week he finally realizes his body is shot and retires ?

stepchild
09-23-2010, 10:53 AM

detroits front four has changed alot.and there tied for lead league in sacks,so either a.p needs to have abig game or favre is gonna have a long after noon.i hope favre has a looong after noon of picking himself up off the turf!!! gooo lions!!!!!!

troutdog
09-23-2010, 01:47 PM

I wonder how many times people said that last year :Idea:

TD

dfisher
09-23-2010, 05:30 PM
Who knows what we will get out of Favre, but this is the lions were talking about. Easy win for the Vikes.

stepchild
09-23-2010, 06:45 PM
ouch,i dont know about the lions comment though.we have gotten a lil better.

troutdog
10-13-2010, 12:05 PM
Hey stepchild what happend to your "victory parade" thread about beating the Rams...I was going to respond this afternoon! :Wink:

TD

stepchild
10-13-2010, 03:28 PM
Hey stepchild what happend to your "victory parade" thread about beating the Rams...I was going to respond this afternoon! :Wink:

TD

pm sent......