PDA

View Full Version : Last Time You Fished this Spot

5BassReaper7
09-08-2010, 10:53 AM
when was the last time anyone fished on 72nd and caught anything there at the AV this whole yr i have been coming out dry at that spot last year it was different caught some good ones from there. I really dont go down there as often i got my other spots that been giving me some luck but i know how the duct works so im going to take a trip down there again. I remember like 2 yrs ago this spot was hott lol you had to fight for parking, it was like Santa Monica pier everybody lines right next to each other by the siphon where the fence are good you had to walk down to throw your lure good old duct memories but i notice now every time i go im the only person there. :Shocked:

yolo
09-08-2010, 11:52 AM
There's no fish there anymore :Wink: I have only been spooled one time and it was there about 15 years ago. This was running with the fish chasing it down and it still spooled me.

5BassReaper7
09-08-2010, 12:59 PM
There's no fish there anymore :Wink: I have only been spooled one time and it was there about 15 years ago. This was running with the fish chasing it down and it still spooled me.

haha long time ago but ya i was there like kouple months ago and the other gate/siphon right behind the one im talking about where you have to cross that creek and its on top of the hill fish were jumping but i had no luck i need to go to 77th n pass that with the water flow so bad n the salad it getts me mad but im going to use a bucktail jig i havent used that for a while i think the moss wont collect as much.