PDA

View Full Version : 1st time at DVL and Punked the skunk

Big Daddy
09-05-2010, 02:29 PM
I have never been to Dvl until yesterday. I stopped at Last chance on the way up just to look around (didn't know what to buy or even how to fish them if I would have bought something) I am real green. They told me not to expect to catch anything the first few times out. I didn't show up for a boat ride I showed up for a gun fight. lol Anyways I started throwing a sammy and bam ( a gun fight- man they fight hard) I was able to put a few stripys in the boat. Man the really fight hard no LMB Love though. There's always next time ( I mean tomorrow). I will be there in line early.

If there is anyone that knows how to fish this lake I have a 18' Tracker with a 115 on it I would like some tips and some company if anyone is down and don't have a boat.

I can always find someone to fish with but I am also trying to limit the learning curve a Little.

Thaks guys and next time I will have a few pic.

Pm me,

Mark

eg-fisher
09-07-2010, 01:13 PM
Nice! I just recently got into fishing for Bass but I too would like to learn to fish Striper. I see so many guys pulling out monster stripers from the shore. These things are all about 10-18 pounds. It looks like soo much fun.

oatums
09-07-2010, 02:22 PM
Yes, fishing from shore at DVL can be lots of fun. But at this day and age I just get a rental and sit down in it and catch fish all day........

Big Daddy
09-07-2010, 07:46 PM
Those of you that have pm'd me I will call you in a few days a couple of things have came up and I am just very busy but I will get in touch

Thanks,

Mark

Rooster
09-07-2010, 08:13 PM
Awesome report Mark, So hows that baddass boat run at dvl? Cutts through like butter hey?