PDA

View Full Version : Bass Fishing Team Tournament Big Bear Lake Sept 18th!!!

bblbasser
09-03-2010, 09:05 AM
My buddy Aaron is sponsoring a bass fishing tourney Sat. Sept 18th from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. out of Holloways Marina in Big Bear Lake. It will benefit the bass fishery with the stocking of more bass. The fishing is good and the neat thing is the time of this tourney. With the late start, you can drive up hassle free that morning and then with the late finish, get in on some awesome topwater action. The entry is $200 a team. Big Fish side option is 25 bucks a team. 10% of the money will go towards stocking (he's already in for alot of money towards stocking outa his own pocket) and 90% will be paid back to the top teams (pay out about 1 outa every 5 teams).

He's a solid dude and this will be a great chance to fish competitively, help out a GREAT cause, and maybe even win some money. He even bought a brand new certified scale for the weigh in. There will be a couple get together/bbq's at B's Backyard BBQ (an awesome place on the lake with docks that you can park at while at the restaurant/bar). Proceeds from the BBQ/Party will go toward the fish plant as well. If you need more info go to the website bigbearbassfishing.com. I wish I could fish this thing but I'll be gone working the next 4 weeks. Scott

p.s. you will need a working aerated livewell!!!! this is catch and release only as we like to take good care of our little buddies.