PDA

View Full Version : While everyone waits behind them

SDDave
09-03-2010, 06:41 AM
Buying a annual permit while everyone waits behind you in line, it's Friday morning as the sunrise slips away here we sit in line at the gate to Catatoc lake, not just one but two incondireit persons who can't go to the office to buy there permits they let other wait20 minute or longer why u buy. Your crap.... Jerks

Lunker1979
09-03-2010, 09:05 AM
Come on Dave, no one cares about anyone else anymore. It's all about them! You think it's bad now, wait a few more years!

AngryAgent
09-03-2010, 09:46 AM
What did that ol' man say??? Courtesy goes a long ways.. Like Lunker said no one cares about anything other then themselves anymore, it's really a shame.

DarkShadow
09-03-2010, 10:45 AM
I always use this precious time with a line of cars behind me to ask the booth attendant a few dozen questions including asking them where they stocked the trouts and what color Power Bait is the hot color.

4_D_ HALIBUT
09-06-2010, 01:43 AM
I was in line directly behind both of those numb skulls. I finally had to honk at the first guy and yelled out "this isn't the DMV". The guy in front of me, thought that was funny, and was laughing his *** off, right up until he pulled up to the booth and bought his pass. At that point I was ready to blow a gasket!! It's bad enough, having to put up with all the idiots on the water. Now we have to put up with idiots, even before we pay our way in?