PDA

View Full Version : Afternoon at Perris 9-1... CRAZY GOOD!!!!!

Pete Marino
09-01-2010, 06:41 PM
My brother in law Cody called me this morning and asked if I had my afternoon open today and by chance I was taking the day off so he told me that he and his buddy Alfred wanted to get out to Perris with me for some afternoon action.
We pulled into Perris at 1:40pm and we were on the water by 2 pm.
We pulled up to our first spot and I give them a quick "how to" on the bait we were gonna being throwing..
Then I make a cast and its FISH ON time... then I make 2 more casts and catch 2 more.. Then Cody said.."I cant believe what Im seeing" hahaha so I give him my rod and promtly set the hook with his rod and swing another solid Perris bass into the boat.. :Envious::Envious::Envious: 4 in a row...SWEEEEET..:Envious:
This was Cody's face.. :EyePop::EyePop: lol
That was in the first 6 mintues.. Then Alfred caught one, then another....And we started to let Cody have it with the trash talk... hahahaha...FINALLY after 15 mintues of watching us catch them, Cody started to hammer them...
We spent the next 2 3/4 hours WHACKING the bass....
We had multiple double hookups and 2 TRIPLE hookups.... NICE!!!!
All Cody could say was that he had never seen action like that before... And Being as sarcastic as I could be I said.."I told you I was on them"!!! lol:Cool:
About 4:50 we decided to call it a day because Cody had dinner plans so we left the bass biting for another day...

In all I caught 13, Cody caught 10 and Alfred caught 9... 32 BASS AND WE WERE THERE FOR LESS THAN 3 HOURS during the toughest part of the day....NICE!!!!!!!:Envious::Envious: It doesnt get more wide open than that... And the wind picked up over the last hour but that didnt affect the bite..
All of our fish were caught on rock in 26-30 ft of water on Carolina rigged plastics and reaction baits...I..e... The Dredger, blades, and spoons..

Alfred had big bass of the day and it was 4 1/2 lbs..
Cody had 2nd big bass and it was 4 1/4 lbs..
Here are some pics..

Double hookup...Me and my Bro in law Cody..
http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd134/TeamMarino/IMG_3180.jpg
Alfred with his big bass of the day.. Lucky sucka!!
http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd134/TeamMarino/IMG_3179.jpg
Another double hook up..Cody and Alfred
http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd134/TeamMarino/IMG_3183.jpg
Cody with a "good one"
http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd134/TeamMarino/IMG_3178.jpg

Nice job ladies...

*****Also I just had a cancellation for this coming Friday... I had a client coming from out of town that had to cancel his trip....but his loss is somebody elses gain because he had given me a deposit for one of My "Late summer special" trips. Those trips are 6am till noonish maybe slightly later.... If someone wants a last minute trip for this friday, Ill apply that deposit to your trip.. Making a one person trip only $250 or $275 for 2 people..
As I said its a 6am till noon trip... one person $250 , two people $275.. you choose..
But you'll need to call me or PM me VERY SOON because this trip will book quickly..
call my cell (909) 241-8283..

Pete:Cool:

PeteMarinoGuideService.com
office (909) 510-5679
cell (909) 241-8283

bassgrabber1
09-02-2010, 07:09 AM
Damn!!!! Nice job again out there. You really have them locked in.

Pete Marino
09-02-2010, 10:43 AM
Thank you
...yeah Im dialed in right now as much as I can possibly be.. I have like 8 VERY specific spots that are constantly producing...Their usually biting on a few of them each day... two ledges, two rock piles, 2 sunkin boats and 2 highspots..

Pete

Pete Marino
09-02-2010, 05:14 PM
trip taken..thank you

Pete

bassgrabber1
09-02-2010, 08:43 PM
I wish I could afford it....I am going out there tomorrow to fish the dam. No boat here. I hope someone takes you up on that deal........you are really producing out there.

basscatcher
09-10-2010, 10:52 PM
Did you photoshop these pictures?

Pete Marino
09-11-2010, 10:27 AM
hahaha.. if I photoshoped these pics Mario I would have put YOUR face on them because you are the Man!!! lol

Pete

fishmounter
09-11-2010, 11:46 AM
Nice job! Since I now fish more for big Bluegill, I've caught some very nice ones from a sunken boat. No doubt one that you fish...