PDA

View Full Version : Loaded Creek Company ODC Classic Pontoon Boat

vortec_cruiser
08-31-2010, 12:30 PM
This is in like-new condition. I have used it only twice at Puddingstone. I now have a bass boat, and won't be needing my pontoon boat any more.

Includes the following:
ODC Classic Pontoon Boat
Oars
Extended foot bar
Rod Holder for 3 rods and fish finder
PFD
Landing Gear (makes launching a snap)
Anchoring system
BPS 30 lb. thrust trolling motor
BPS compact deep cycle battery
Aluminum diamond plate trolling motor mount & battery box

As a bonus, I am including a NEW St. Croix TRC66MF 10-17lb. casting rod!

SOLD

vortec_cruiser
09-02-2010, 01:09 PM
Roomier & more comfortable than a tube.

AngryAgent
09-02-2010, 06:00 PM
That's a hell of a deal for realz!

abbfanuc
09-02-2010, 08:33 PM
Very tempting. Trout season is getting closer and closer.......

vortec_cruiser
09-04-2010, 03:35 PM
Don't let this one slip away...

JapanRon
09-05-2010, 12:10 PM
Hi agian vortec_cruiser,

Thank you again for the great deal on the PB I picked up this morning. Nice rod too !! I'm gonna tweek it more, in addition to the great stuff that you've done, to put a LED Nav lite, make my rod-holders for my floattube interchangable with the pontoon boat, and lastly ..... a foot-operated control / steering scheme for the trolling motor, flag-whip, plackard for the CF numbers (DMV says that any power-capable craft w/motor mounted ....requires a number), and the rest of the required stuff for a USCG safety inspection sticker.

I'll post pics when I'm done,

JapanRon

vortec_cruiser
09-05-2010, 12:23 PM
Ron, it was great meeting you this morning, and I hope you get lots of use out of the pontoon. Post up those pictures when you're finished. I'd like to see your modifications.
Thanks,
Ed

Piss on Myspace
09-05-2010, 04:50 PM
congrats on the new purchase....i recently bought one myself, and I'm loving it. YOU MOTOR IN THIS THING!!! I too was thinking of customizing the toon, so pics would be great!!!! Enjoy the new ride and fish on

Sparky70
09-05-2010, 08:19 PM
Ron,
U take that thing to Catalina? :EyePop: :EyePop: :EyePop:

Sparky70
09-05-2010, 08:21 PM
U spend all your time on the water? Must be fun! Maybe a Moo Moo can tow U there, HUH?