PDA

View Full Version : My First Report!! 8/28 LB Break Wall

keada714
08-29-2010, 01:42 PM
How exciting, my first report on this forum!! So me and my cousins finally were free enough to do some fishing. Its sad that the only time we were able to get the boat out was an hour before midnight. After getting the boat in the water we decided to head out to the break wall and see if the fish were biting. As we arrived I realized that the weather was not half bad. So we anchored up and finally wet our lines! Within minutes my cousin hooks up a nice 17" Sandie. This set the mood for the rest of the morning. We continued to catch about 15 legal sandies with the exception of a few sculpin. As the snack were gone, we decided to head back home around 6 keeping only a handful of sandies and a few sculpins. Not a bad day of fishing, however, we came home only to find out that a few hours ago my street was a victim of a drive by. From what I found out, no one was hurt and the only damages were a broken car window in front of my sidewalk.

This is the only picture that was taken of me and my cousin. For some reason I couldn't thumb the darn fish.. Haha
http://i37.tinypic.com/ejc0fs.jpg

Mark

Ifishtoolittle
08-29-2010, 04:31 PM
Nice first report, nice job on the Sandies, and to thumb the Turd Roller just grad the lip and hold on!

JapanRon
08-29-2010, 06:39 PM
Hi Keada714,

Good job on your first report. Lots of pics makes for great entertainment and sometimes .... tells all.
Await your next report,

JapanRon

murrieta angler
08-29-2010, 07:58 PM
Good first report Mark.
Looking forward to your next one.
Robert

NachoFish
08-29-2010, 08:09 PM
Great report! Looking forward to the next one.

NY4Reels!
08-29-2010, 09:27 PM
Looks like the best place for you to be was on the water, and catching lots of fish while you were at it! Who knows what would have been instore for you if you were home at the wrong time..

E.A.R.G.
08-30-2010, 10:30 PM
Only good drive bys are the one that end with a baconator from wendys.

Congrats on the fish!