PDA

View Full Version : 8-28 Trailblazers revenge

cutbait
08-29-2010, 10:02 AM
Trailblazer, Gatblood, and myself headed out last night at 9:30. Current-sucked, Moss-tolerable except for last spot was unfishable

Headed to my LEAST fav spot first, NADA.

Second spot Trailblazer hooks up on first cast on KPN.

We hit 6 more spots for nothing. KPN is still dominating the LC in this current/moss condition.

Trailblazer layed the smackdown on Gatblood and I

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u290/kluna2/Mike/f32295e3.jpg

Last time I had the honors, and time before Gatblood did, so it was nice to see Traiblazer with a fish on the deck! :Dancing Banana::Dancing Banana:

yolo
08-29-2010, 12:33 PM
At least a fish was caught and someone beat the skunk. It's been tough in the AV. I'm at 3 attempts with the white stripe under my belt. Moss is progressively getting worse. Flow has not changed here at all. Still wide open with daylight under the gates. "Current-sucked" meaning wide open or not enough flow up there?

Congrats TB on finding one.

trail blazer
08-29-2010, 01:58 PM
At least a fish was caught and someone beat the skunk. It's been tough in the AV. I'm at 3 attempts with the white stripe under my belt. Moss is progressively getting worse. Flow has not changed here at all. Still wide open with daylight under the gates. "Current-sucked" meaning wide open or not enough flow up there?

Congrats TB on finding one.
Gated wide open YOLO,,,,,,,,,,Like movie screens,,LOL.

Think im going to give it a rest for a while <THE DUCT>,,,,The moss is really getting frustraiting,,,,,,1month it,l be alot better.

cast,pmid,s,tone,,,,HERE I COME

TRAIL BLAZER

Lipripper93561
08-29-2010, 02:48 PM
Nice one...this weather snap might change things up for a few days.

NooB SaBass
08-30-2010, 08:52 AM
Yea it just did, now its way Cooler, do they bite better cold or hot?

gletemfeelsteelgary
08-30-2010, 11:22 AM
Yea it just did, now its way Cooler, do they bite better cold or hot?
Temp does make a difference but mostly right now it's the water flows (HEAVY) and the susequent heavy veggies....

I think we simply need the water to slow down and as trailblazer notes...probably won't see that for a month or so...

we'll stay tuned and keep trying...
the fish are there but you need to be able to fish it....mostly unfishable conditions persist given the current flow patterns !

Congrats to Scott on slaying one in the almost impossible odds...

Wooo-hoo

Way ta roll Trailblazer...

I think it's wise to give it a little break though...

Congrats on the catch : )

Very NICE : )
Gary

kpn
08-30-2010, 12:19 PM
Congrats on the catch Scott :Applause:.
Those salad are bad in AV also....."All you can have buffet" . I think I give it a rest too! Striper I mean.....:LOL:.

KPN.

TroutOnly
08-31-2010, 05:36 AM
WAY TO SLAY SCOTT,CARPBOY GOT SPANKED OH YA,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,

5BassReaper7
08-31-2010, 07:32 PM
nice catch man at this hard times at the duct way to go good catch man time to make sum striper tacos out of her !!!! .... went out to AV duct on friday night and sunday night cant really throw a lure specially KPN shad because it be collecting a whole bunch of salad i had cut bait too but nothing really happening the water was real low and the current was rippin i had a 10 ounce weight on there but it would be pushing it to the side like its nothing. i agree with Trail blazer and gletemfeelsteelgary its hard to lay off the duct for month when specially you the duct fever. all them damn salads made me a vegetarian i spent more time pulling moss off my line n lure then actually fished haha it gets real frustrating ..

trail blazer
08-31-2010, 08:45 PM
nice catch man at this hard times at the duct way to go good catch man time to make sum striper tacos out of her !!!! .... went out to AV duct on friday night and sunday night cant really throw a lure specially KPN shad because it be collecting a whole bunch of salad i had cut bait too but nothing really happening the water was real low and the current was rippin i had a 10 ounce weight on there but it would be pushing it to the side like its nothing. i agree with Trail blazer and gletemfeelsteelgary its hard to lay off the duct for month when specially you the duct fever. all them damn salads made me a vegetarian i spent more time pulling moss off my line n lure then actually fished haha it gets real frustrating ..

Yep,,,,,,,,pulled enough moss off my lure,s the last cpl trips out to fill a 50 gallon barrel,,LOL

And by the way,,,,,,,WELCOME to FNN,,
TRAIL BLAZER

Got-to-fish
09-01-2010, 09:26 AM
Great TB! At least you managed to find fish through all that murky water. I was out the day before and got two hookups but lost both. This was in daytime flows were low at a siphon but water was still barely fishable. I will probably still get out there when I can because I Got-to-fish!

5BassReaper7
09-01-2010, 09:38 AM
Thanks bro if only I can figure out how to post threads that b awesome

fishinone
09-01-2010, 10:43 AM
Nice catch T/B.

Cutbait, Gatblood, thanks for supporting T/B's efforts. lol