PDA

View Full Version : Re: harbor fishing challege CANCELLED!!

FishingNEWBIE82
08-26-2010, 05:51 PM
It's funny...... I put a challenge on this site for experienced anglers who are competitive and can enjoy a challenge and yet, i just get donkey replies from ppl claiming that i opened a new account to reply to you guys. My GOAL was simply to meet experienced, passionate anglers to share good times and gain some valuable insights. However, it appears as if that's not gonna happen. From this site, I learned how to differentiate between a real passionate angler and a loser that stares at a computer screen all day. ESP members like danny300, etc. Why am i not surprised??

Is this a family fishing site where anglers use to gain valuable insights? That is the ONLY reason I opened an account and referred others as well. Hopefully, this will be a topic for the FNN staff.

First of all, I've been extremely busy with work, which might not be good news for some members but its great news for me. I want to apologize to Big game Hunter. I know you have been anticipating my reply and probably been staring at your computer screen daily. While you're staring at your screen or fishing the harbosr, im working. My point is.... Hopefully soon, ill be ninja slaying em on a yacht. However, i apologize for being a lil busy.

Secondly, BIG GAME HUNTER is the type of member on FNN that is cancerous. JUST LIKE A CANCER. LUNG CANCER, HEART CANCER, BREAST CANCER, etc. Infects everything and everyone that comes into contact. Big Game Hunter, more like, over weight cancerous instigating hunter. Are you hunting for inexperienced anglers so you can talk trash and ultimately feel better about yourself?? I appreciate all your insight that you provided to me and other FNN members. You definitely changed my views on Fishing Network. I have friends (anglers) and i will spread the word about this site and members like you.

Lastly, I have too many garbage replies and comments that im not even gonna bother reading all my replies. Therefore, if there are any experienced anglers out there that enjoy a lil bit of competition, please send me a message. We'll definitely hit up da waters together and hopefully share good times and exchange valuable fishing info.
Til then, shut up and fish!!!!!!!

"PAY NOW, PLAY LATER...... play now, pay later." -FISHINGNEWBIE82

WARRIORMIKE
08-26-2010, 06:12 PM
It was how you came off at people. Everyone loves a bit of competition, but when no one knows you, your words can come off strong or offensive to others. Just saying??? Personally BGH's creativity is what helps to keep this board comical as well as informative here. Danny300 on the other hand, I have know idea???

Danny300
08-26-2010, 06:16 PM
what a douche. you come on showing how you can poach then take offense. when your called out on it.lmao then you go and use that jon a. (black sea bass killer) photo as your avator.

FAIL TRY AGAIN. FYI your the one coming here challenging people. I already told you. I'd fish you for gear, your the one who's been two stepping & disappearing. I more than happy to win that k-mart fishing gear. So instead of coming talking smack. Let's do this!

bman90278
08-26-2010, 07:48 PM
Glad to hear you are busy at work, but your post didn't seem very smart or well thought out if you actually wanted to meet fellow fisherman. I didn't reply to your previous thread cause it wasn't worth my time.

Also, I have to say you are totally off base about BGH...He's been a very good contributor to several websites and I've enjoyed reading his reports when he's gone out with his wife and kids. I've also had the pleasure of meeting BGH at the A-Pond and he seemed like a cool cat. Hopefully when I get a chance I'll be able to join him and some of the others for some fishing out in the harbor.

Lastly, if you are for real and want to really meet fisherman, you have 2 choices.

#1 -Man up and tell the fishingnetwork and all of its members that you are sorry for your poor comments.

#2 -Use one of your other email addresses and come up with another username and start over again.

BTW, I'm currently working 7 days a week and logging in over 70 + hours a week and I'm still able to check out the boards....I guess you don't have a cell phone cable of going on line or a lap top with a mobile card?? Or Maybe you don't have a few minutes to go on line before or after work? I dunno.
Respectfully,

Brian

dfisher
08-26-2010, 08:15 PM
I want my 10 minutes back.

stressD
08-26-2010, 09:15 PM
I want my 10 minutes back.

nice one, funny funny stuff!:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

stressD
08-26-2010, 09:43 PM
It's funny...... I put a challenge on this site for experienced anglers who are competitive and can enjoy a challenge and yet, i just get donkey replies from ppl claiming that i opened a new account to reply to you guys. My GOAL was simply to meet experienced, passionate anglers to share good times and gain some valuable insights. However, it appears as if that's not gonna happen. From this site, I learned how to differentiate between a real passionate angler and a loser that stares at a computer screen all day. ESP members like danny300, etc. Why am i not surprised??

Is this a family fishing site where anglers use to gain valuable insights? That is the ONLY reason I opened an account and referred others as well. Hopefully, this will be a topic for the FNN staff.

First of all, I've been extremely busy with work, which might not be good news for some members but its great news for me. I want to apologize to Big game Hunter. I know you have been anticipating my reply and probably been staring at your computer screen daily. While you're staring at your screen or fishing the harbosr, im working. My point is.... Hopefully soon, ill be ninja slaying em on a yacht. However, i apologize for being a lil busy.

Secondly, BIG GAME HUNTER is the type of member on FNN that is cancerous. JUST LIKE A CANCER. LUNG CANCER, HEART CANCER, BREAST CANCER, etc. Infects everything and everyone that comes into contact. Big Game Hunter, more like, over weight cancerous instigating hunter. Are you hunting for inexperienced anglers so you can talk trash and ultimately feel better about yourself?? I appreciate all your insight that you provided to me and other FNN members. You definitely changed my views on Fishing Network. I have friends (anglers) and i will spread the word about this site and members like you.

Lastly, I have too many garbage replies and comments that im not even gonna bother reading all my replies. Therefore, if there are any experienced anglers out there that enjoy a lil bit of competition, please send me a message. We'll definitely hit up da waters together and hopefully share good times and exchange valuable fishing info.

i tried to be unbiased and whatever comments i made were all in good fun but wow! you're coming off as a real jackass. Calm the "F" down and relax a little. This forum, much like fishing is a hobby I enjoy and I make time for what i enjoy. You make it sound like your the only one out there working for a living. You must be working no less then 18 hours a day not to have time to log in for a few minutes every couple of days to check on your challenge. That's just a lame excuse. I think you must of spent the past week or two thinking up a comeback and writing this reply.

None of your previous posting gave off the impression you were looking to make friends. Know when to back off a little, even if you think your right.:My Two Cents:

one more thing, you could of just posted on the original thread.

BTW, why go after BGH, he try to defend you in a earlier posting on the OG thread.

xjdesertfox
08-26-2010, 10:35 PM
dont try and play it off like you were attempting to make friends. YOU WERE AN *******. you called people names, called people out, and when people stepped up, you backed down like a dog with its tail between your legs.

grow a sack and man up to YOUR OWN challenge.

smokehound
08-27-2010, 01:48 AM
dont try and play it off like you were attempting to make friends. YOU WERE AN *******. you called people names, called people out, and when people stepped up, you backed down like a dog with its tail between your legs.

grow a sack and man up to YOUR OWN challenge. So does that mean we all win by default? :LOL:

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
08-27-2010, 01:58 AM

thanx bro i think..was that an apology? oh well, your right..let's go fishing..we have a little tourney happening in los alamitos bay, your welcome to join it's $10 in fact anyone reading this the tourney sept 18th los alamitos bayfrom 6am to 11am..hit me up pm if any more questions on the tourney a meet and greet at 5:30am..no hard feelings..don't be so uptight about fishing thats the last thing you would wanna be out on the water..here's a pic to laugh don't get buthurt about it..
http://i687.photobucket.com/albums/vv231/SuperSailorSoucts1/funny/anm39618d13d79917d2.gif

DockRat
08-27-2010, 06:41 AM
Dear NEWBIE82, First you challenge people for gear.

Followed by going MIA and claiming too much work.
the word on the streets is your extension cord on your trailer coming from your moms trailer melted :Wink:

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f43/mme0528/trailertrash.jpg

Finally Show Up to CANCELL Your CHALLENGE ?

http://i919.photobucket.com/albums/ad36/mirasymphony/Sherlock%20moodtheme%20by%20kohler/confused.gif THEN ANOTHER CHALLENGE ???

If there are any experienced anglers out there that enjoy a lil bit of competition, please send me a message. -FISHINGNEWBIE82

DR :LOL:

thedeadone
08-27-2010, 07:00 AM
with 15 posts under your belt-I don't believe you have shared much fishing knowledge with the people here.And as far as people staring at thier screens all day while you Oh my God wait for it--------work.Holy shiit, you sound like you are the only one that has done it.And I think you are the loser here,you are the one trying to meet friends on an internet web site.Just some thoughts to put on your hook and fish with.

Cangler
08-27-2010, 08:07 AM

Dude , take your meds , you're coming off as a complete prick

Sublime-Steve
08-27-2010, 09:25 AM
LOL BGH and Danny 300 makes FNN fun and funny.. talk about an ego prob.. this guys off the charts.

smokehound
08-28-2010, 09:05 AM
Since newb has been identified as a confirmed troll, the best action is to doom him to 0-reply hell.

bayfishingjunkie
08-30-2010, 11:03 PM
Newb.. I'm pretty much a rookie to this site too... and the first thing i did was a littel post reading recent and older ones... Funny enough BGH posts along with a few others that you find in the bays,harbors section of this site are serious fisherman .. and when I spoke up about wanting to meet these people and fish thier mini tournaments.. I was given a hard time with replies suggesting i was some wierdo.. or stalker but the members were only initiating the new guy..me.. I understand your point but part of a good fisherman is humility because fishing is a constant learning experience.. Hope you understand.. But if ya still want to prove your fishing abilities in an egotistical manner ..Than name your body of water and your wager And I'll school ya..

bayfishingjunkie
08-30-2010, 11:05 PM
better yet this whole thing has made me really try to make the 18th tourny in alamitos bay.. hope to see ya there.

TFC_arvilJDM
08-31-2010, 07:02 AM
Dear NEWBIE82, First you challenge people for gear.

Followed by going MIA and claiming too much work.
the word on the streets is your extension cord on your trailer coming from your moms trailer melted :Wink:

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f43/mme0528/trailertrash.jpg

Finally Show Up to CANCELL Your CHALLENGE ?

http://i919.photobucket.com/albums/ad36/mirasymphony/Sherlock%20moodtheme%20by%20kohler/confused.gif THEN ANOTHER CHALLENGE ???

DR :LOL:

You seem to never fail on finding the perfect picture for each and every post you put up DR. Hahaha!

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
08-31-2010, 07:24 AM
better yet this whole thing has made me really try to make the 18th tourny in alamitos bay.. hope to see ya there.
good stuff bro, i'll see you there..