PDA

View Full Version : Newer reports anyone these

troutman1
08-25-2010, 12:42 PM
ones on here are all old :p im goin out this saturday with my GF anyone fished here lately no where the fish are and what baits have been workin good also if anyone is gonna be headin out there we wouldnt mind meetin some other anglers:Envious: good luck all tight lines :Big Grin:

catfish 17
08-25-2010, 02:21 PM
ones on here are all old :p im goin out this saturday with my GF anyone fished here lately no where the fish are and what baits have been workin good also if anyone is gonna be headin out there we wouldnt mind meetin some other anglers:Envious: good luck all tight lines :Big Grin:

looks like people don't like writing their reports huh?lol. I think i'm going to go on friday to do the 24 hour.

troutman1
08-27-2010, 01:26 PM
lol no joke oh well ill find em one way or another cool wll im headin out for the saturday day session maybe ill se ya out there GL

troutdog
09-01-2010, 02:14 PM
Good luck out there, this section of the board is DEAD. Check the Sarl/Corona website for some 411 perhaps? Might be kinda tough during the day, early morning and evenings are best. Shrimp and mack would be good stand bys when targeting the kitty's....Saint Arv(MIA) used to swear by the meal worm and marshmello combo. Take a moment and post up a report, maybe you'll start a trend! :Wink:

TD

Roundabout
09-01-2010, 03:25 PM
earlier this summer they were catching cats at the boat dock area by the ramp get there early to get a spot night fishing is best this time of year also if you can get fresh bonito you should catch some fish. If you cant get by the docks fish chris pond hope this helps