PDA

View Full Version : How to bait da gill part 1

bluehunter
08-24-2010, 02:43 PM
This is a series in how to bait a gill for flatheads. There are 3 main ways I do it and one is by the tail end which i do most of the time. The other methods will be coming up in a matter of weeks. This is in response to how to bait a gill and tilapia/goldfish inquiries that I been getting for a while so I hope this helps yall out. Stay tuned for more series in the near future. Peaces! Now go out ansd catch those flatheads.

B

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lQiOXV84Uk

LEAD DEVIL
08-24-2010, 09:54 PM
Man-love the way you share with us.hope to see you on the river,one of these days-dev.

bluehunter
08-25-2010, 09:21 AM
Mos Def thats what I do. Teach and try to reach. Thanks for the props.

B

Swank909
08-26-2010, 09:14 AM
Thanks for the video. I'm going to give this a shot as soon as I can leave Cali. I couldn't hear what size hook you were using though.

The voice over for How to bait a Gill at the end made me laugh, i found myself saying it along with you lol.

bluehunter
08-26-2010, 09:49 AM
Thanks for the video. I'm going to give this a shot as soon as I can leave Cali. I couldn't hear what size hook you were using though.

The voice over for How to bait a Gill at the end made me laugh, i found myself saying it along with you lol.

LOl. Thanks.

That was a 10/0 kahle hook the hook I use 99 percent of the time when hooking them from tail end area. When hooking them from lip area I like using circles or regular J because they do not impede their movement too much and a heavy hook in that area liek teh kahle will take away a lot of the bluegill movement. I will also do a video on hooking them in that are but will use a circle hook and J for those illustrations.

Swank909
08-26-2010, 10:48 AM
Sounds good, I look forward to part 2.

bluehunter
08-26-2010, 10:31 PM
Most def working on more videos soon even a intro to California blue catfish. vid. will get them up as time allows. Thanks again.

B

Sparky70
08-27-2010, 11:19 PM
Blue,
Keep the good info comming....Thank-You

bluehunter
08-31-2010, 08:51 AM
Thanks Sparky70.

B