PDA

View Full Version : Daiwa Sealine-X/Grandwave-Z & Calcutta 700S For Sale

WalePescado
08-22-2010, 05:59 PM
Daiwa Sealine-X 50HV w/rod clamp - good condition (mild boat rash) - $75 Firm shipped

Daiwa Grandwave-Z 50HW w/rod clamp - good condition (mild boat rash) - $85 Firm shipped

Shimano Calcutta 700S w/rod clamp - good condition (mild boat rash) - $160 Firm shipped

I THINK I have the manuals and wrenches for these but I am not sure. I will look for them prior to shipping and include them. Shipping method is USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail from Las Vegas so they should arrive quickly.

I take PayPal and USPS money orders. If paying by PayPal I will ship once the funds have cleared my PayPal account. With money orders I will try to ship the same day but within 24 hours maximum.

Giving FNNers first dibs. I'm putting them on Craigslist on 8/25 so please PM if you're interested.

If someone is interested in all 3 I can knock a little off the total price.

Thanks.

P.S.
I'll be in CA within the next two weeks and am looking to sell my FishCat IV with LOTS of extras as well as some Seeker rods (including an 8' Black Steel). I'll put up all the details at least a few days before I leave and can bring whatever anyone is interested in.

WalePescado
08-25-2010, 05:40 PM
Nobody interested? I think they are fairly priced...

nazriwahab
09-12-2010, 07:23 PM
Hi sir..I've sent a pm to you..juz waiting for your replies! :D

Regards.