PDA

View Full Version : Lake Fulmor 8-22

trevlavo
08-22-2010, 10:07 AM
well this will be my first fishing report post so feel free to let me know what info i might have missed. so just got back from lake fulmor and for a noob i think i did pretty well for 3 hrs of fishing 3 lmb. i went there specifically to try for the lmb. started fishing right at 6am around the reeds and cattails near the fishing pier with a texas rigged 4" oxblood roboworm and right away i was getting nibbles but was unable to set the hook. within 30 minutes of fishing i caught my first and largest at about 1.5-1.75lbs then the other 2 came 30 minutes and 1 hr later both right at 1lb. 3 other guys that were fishing the lake with power worms and various color jigs did well also bagging 10 fish from bass to trout to perch to carp...or so they said. well i think that covers it.

Sublime-Steve
08-22-2010, 10:30 AM
Nice report man.. i been going there alot lately and gettin up to 10 bass in 4 or so hours its a blast I love every minute of it.. ( until i gotta go cause its to dark to see) haha post some pics man!

trevlavo
08-22-2010, 10:43 AM
sorry i took a pic with my phone but misplaced the usb cable so its stuck in my phone...what setup you using to land them 10 lmb?

TopwaterBassin
08-24-2010, 04:03 PM
I fish that lake all the time, best to go during the week, and fish from around 2-dark. Last time I was up there with a buddy of mine and bassgrabber we ended up catching 18 LMB in about 4 hours. Nothing of any size, but they are in there. Largest I have pulled out of there has been approx. 2 pounds.

trevlavo
08-24-2010, 05:16 PM
let me know when you guys go maybe i could meet up with ya.