PDA

View Full Version : Check this out - Bluefish blitz from the beach...woodville!!

Red Drum
08-21-2010, 09:49 PM
Pretty insane munching going right there.

It sure would be cool if the Barred Surf Perch went psycho on a bed of sand crabs, like these Blues go crazy on the Bunkers. HOOK-UP!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaZCDqlPKcM&feature=related

fishincrave
08-21-2010, 11:39 PM
WOW that was cool man guessing from the way the bait fish is up so close to the beach is that there are in spawning mode and on a suicide mission.
Yes i wish the beans go crazy like that on sand crab.
Thanks for the video enjoyed it .

BrandonFish
08-21-2010, 11:50 PM
thats pretty sick wish the same would happen here thx for the vid

Hometown
08-22-2010, 02:53 PM
i WAS THINKING THE BAIT FISH GOT CHASED UP ON THE BEACH BY THE BLUEFISH
WOW that was cool man guessing from the way the bait fish is up so close to the beach is that there are in spawning mode and on a suicide mission.
Yes i wish the beans go crazy like that on sand crab.
Thanks for the video enjoyed it .

smokehound
08-22-2010, 05:02 PM
bluefish scare me. Im glad we dont have those here, I wouldnt step in the water if we did.

Swank909
08-23-2010, 05:04 PM
Awesome video, thanks for sharing :P

fishinone
08-23-2010, 07:39 PM
bluefish scare me. Im glad we dont have those here, I wouldnt step in the water if we did.

Blue fish are fun to catch but don't get near their mouths.

I watched my uncle reach down and pick up a bait he dropped on the floor of his boat. It was near a bluefish. The bluefish reached over and bit a piece out of my uncle finger.

It was really interesting but I don't want to do any demonstrations.

smokehound
08-25-2010, 09:29 PM
Blue fish are fun to catch but don't get near their mouths.

I watched my uncle reach down and pick up a bait he dropped on the floor of his boat. It was near a bluefish. The bluefish reached over and bit a piece out of my uncle finger.

It was really interesting but I don't want to do any demonstrations.Ah crap. Imagine if you were on the rocks there, you slipped, and cut yourself up near some frenzied bluefish. Those things are like.. Piranha-Jacks.

elevated
09-01-2010, 08:05 PM
I love that kind of fishing, I'd throw the white mark white with red eyes! lol