PDA

View Full Version : O K,,,,,Here we go,,,,dontcarewhatanybodythinks,,,I LIKE IT

trail blazer
08-20-2010, 07:48 PM
Seen this the other day,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,been pondering it ever since,,,,,,,,,,,I LIKE:Big Grin:,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

And yes,,,,I know it will ruffle some feathers,,,,,,,,,,SO WHAT,,,,,,,,,,,Here we go----------------------------------->>QUOTE,

WOULDN'T IT BE GREAT TO TURN ON THE TV AND HEAR ANY U.S. PRESIDENT, DEMOCRAT OR REPUBLICAN, GIVE THE FOLLOWING SPEECH?

My Fellow Americans: As you all know, the defeat of the Iraq regime has been completed.

Since Congress does not want to spend any more money on this war, our mission in Iraq is complete.

This morning I gave the order for a complete removal of all American forces from Iraq . This action will be complete within 30 days. It is now time to begin the reckoning.

Before me, I have two lists. One list contains the names of countries which have stood by our side during the Iraq conflict. This list is short . The United Kingdom , Spain , Bulgaria , Australia , and Poland are some of the countries listed there.

The other list contains every one not on the first list. Most of the world's nations are on that list. My press secretary will be distributing copies of both lists later this evening.

Let me start by saying that effective immediately, foreign aid to those nations on List 2 ceases indefinitely. The money saved during the first year alone will pretty much pay for the costs of the Iraqi war.
THEN EVERY YEAR THEREAFTER It'll GO TO OUR SOCIAL SECURITY SYSTEM SO IT WONT GO BROKE IN 20 YEARS.

The American people are no longer going to pour money into third world Hell holes and watch those government leaders grow fat on corruption.

Need help with a famine ? Wrestling with an epidemic? Call France .

In the future, together with Congress, I will work to redirect this money toward solving the vexing social problems we still have at home. On that note, a word to terrorist organizations. Screw with us and we will hunt you down and eliminate you and all your friends from the face of the earth.

Thirsting for a gutsy country to terrorize? Try France or maybe China .

I am ordering the immediate severing of diplomatic relations with France , and Russia . Thanks for all your help, comrades. We are retiring from NATO as well.

A special note to our neighbors: Canada is on List 2. Since we are likely to be seeing a lot more of each other, you folks might want to try not pissing us off for a change.

Mexico is also on List 2. Its president and his entire corrupt government really need an attitude adjustment. I will have a couple thousand extra tanks and infantry divisions sitting around. Guess where I am going to put 'em? Yep, border security.

Oh, by the way, the United States is abrogating the NAFTA treaty - starting now.

We are tired of the one-way highway. Immediately, we'll be drilling for oil in Alaska -which will take care of this country's oil needs for decades to come. If you're an environmentalist who opposes this decision, I refer you to List 2 above: pick a country and move there.

It is time for America to focus on its own welfare and its own citizens. Some will accuse us of isolationism. I answer them by saying,
REALLY?

Nearly a century of trying to help folks live a decent life around the world has only earned us the undying enmity of just about everyone on the planet. It is time to eliminate hunger in America . It is time to eliminate homelessness in America . To the nations on List 1, a final thought. Thank you guys. We owe you and we won't forget.

To the nations on List 2, a final thought : You might want to learn to speak Arabic.

God bless America .. Thank you and good night.
-------------<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

UNQUOTE.

trail blazer

GOD BLESS AMERICA

trail blazer
08-20-2010, 08:04 PM
Here,s my favorite part------>>>

We are tired of the one-way highway. Immediately, we'll be drilling for oil in Alaska -which will take care of this country's oil needs for decades to come. If you're an environmentalist who opposes this decision, I refer you to List 2 above: pick a country and move there.

ooooooooo,yyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

heydaad
08-20-2010, 08:17 PM
I usually avoid political posts ... this is a good start on a better enviroment. We need to get our house in order before we can help anyone else. Our house in in disorder right now, we need to re-evaluate our world standing.

sawoobley
08-20-2010, 09:03 PM
I hear you. There sure are a lot of things going wrong in the world and this country. It all seems to be going bad real quick and unless you know what to look for you may miss much of it. Financially we are teetering on the edge of a very steep cliff. Hopefully we can hold it together.

It really is amazing how corrupt a lot of these leaders of other countries are such as China, Iran, N Korea and Russia.

I feel your frustration but I think the U.S. is one of the few good places (governments) left in the world. I know we have a ton of problems but at least we vote them upon ourselves and we are not yet so corrupt that we cannot make the necessary changes. If we give up on places like Mexico and Canada we may stick it to their corrupt or foolish governments but we will end up hurting a lot of decent people in the process and eventually ourselves. We have to live next to them and while it is not ideal we could have much worse neighbors like on the other side of the world or further south in the Americas. I do agree that there are a lot of countries that absolutely hate us and yet we still give them money. The money doesn't seem to make it to the citizens and is sometimes used against us. I do not understand the thinking there and I wouldn't mind using that money somewhere else if possible.

So much of our problems are compounded by career politicians that are pushing back problems that need to be fixed now onto the next generation. I know it may not be popular to say this but part of it is our own fault. We do not value and vote for honest men anymore. We do not reward politicians for doing the right and courageous things. Politicians can do most anything they want and we immediately forgive them or let it pass because they are either in our own party or we make excuses for them because of the nature of their profession. This is just part of the natural cycle that countries all go through. Our great grandparents gained wisdom through difficult times and because they were forced, through their circumstances, to take on heavy responsibilities early in life. Lets face it most of us have had it fairly easy, even if you grew up somewhat impoverished you still enjoyed so many more opportunities and wealth than the generations before you. I think we tend to take it for granted. Just human nature I guess.

Our public officials are throwing a lot of money away on silly things and places like California are getting really desperate. Large and small businesses are being hit hard as the government searches for new sources of income to fix our states problems and it is making things worse. It looks like we are all going to have to suffer a bit until we wise up and figure out our values and how to live them.

Hopefully we can get on the right track soon and start back on the road to recovery.

O.K. rant over. Don't mean to be too political but this is the general discussion forum.

:Cool:

smokehound
08-22-2010, 05:14 PM
Nothing is gonna get better until we're back on the gold standard, we have TRUE free trade, and the FED is abolished!

City Dad
08-24-2010, 02:54 PM
interesting...

the tone of that speech kinda reminds me of another famous speaker who, sick of seeing his country kicked around and mistreated said:

"The doom of a nation can be averted only by a storm of flowing passion, but only those who are passionate themselves can arouse passion in others."

and

"As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice."

and let's not forget

"I believe today that my conduct is in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator."

Gee I wish I could remember that guy's name... ;)

AngryAgent
08-24-2010, 03:25 PM
interesting...

the tone of that speech kinda reminds me of another famous speaker who, sick of seeing his country kicked around and mistreated said:

"The doom of a nation can be averted only by a storm of flowing passion, but only those who are passionate themselves can arouse passion in others."

and

"As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice."

and let's not forget

"I believe today that my conduct is in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator."

WILLIAM WALLACE?!:Envious:

cutbait
08-24-2010, 03:28 PM
interesting...

and

and let's not forget

Comparing someone to Adolf Hitler should not be taken lightly and I certainly hope your not refering to TB.

Why disguise it?

Lacking Gonads on your end bro..... just sayin...... ;-}

trail blazer
08-24-2010, 05:51 PM
Dosn,t sound like A,H to me C,D,,,WOW!!!!What a shot,,,LOL,,,,,,,,,,,,,I guess i should just concider the source.

I really like this part CITY DAD
<
It is time for America to focus on its own welfare and its own citizens. Some will accuse us of isolationism. I answer them by saying,
REALLY?

Nearly a century of trying to help folks live a decent life around the world has only earned us the undying enmity of just about everyone on the planet. It is time to eliminate hunger in America . It is time to eliminate homelessness in America . To the nations on List 1, a final thought. Thank you guys. We owe you and we won't forget.

To the nations on List 2, a final thought : You might want to learn to speak Arabic.

>

Go ahead c,d,,,,,,,,,,,,,Compare this to a INSANE/PSYCOPATHIC maniac like A,H.

This in no way says WORLD DOMINATION,,,,,,,,,,Quite the contrary,,,,,,,

TRAIL BLAZER

City Dad
08-24-2010, 06:00 PM
Comparing someone to Adolf Hitler should not be taken lightly and I certainly hope your not refering to TB.

Why disguise it?

Lacking Gonads on your end bro..... just sayin...... ;-}

whaaaaa? Hitler said all that? But he was bad!!! (and the attribution of those quotes was left out for [attempetd] comic affect)

and since I don't know TB personally, I have no way of comparing him to anyone.

What I am saying is that the blurb he posted above reminds me of the style of rhetoric employed in the past to "motivate".

To be quite honest, it is difficult for me to believe that the original author of the "President's speech" wasn't being sarcastic himself - sort of poking fun at people who have that simple type of world view... I sort of thought that TB might be laughing along himself. But what do I know. (and I fully look forward to members posting lists and lists of the things I don't know!) 8)

City Dad
08-24-2010, 06:05 PM
Dosn,t sound like A,H to me C,D,,,WOW!!!!What a shot,,,LOL,,,,,,,,,,,,,I guess i should just concider the source.

I really like this part CITY DAD
<
REALLY?

>

Go ahead c,d,,,,,,,,,,,,,Compare this to a INSANE/PSYCOPATHIC maniac like A,H.

This in no way says WORLD DOMINATION,,,,,,,,,,Quite the contrary,,,,,,,

TRAIL BLAZER

Well, I agree with you 100% on the problems of hunger and poverty in our own country. It is truly shameful. But the fear of Arabic speakers does sound a wee bit silly.. I'd be more inclined to worry about my children having to learn to speak Macintosh...

cutbait
08-24-2010, 06:09 PM
whaaaaa? Hitler said all that? But he was bad!!! (and the attribution of those quotes was left out for [attempetd] comic affect)

and since I don't know TB personally, I have no way of comparing him to anyone.

What I am saying is that the blurb he posted above reminds me of the style of rhetoric employed in the past to "motivate".

To be quite honest, it is difficult for me to believe that the original author of the "President's speech" wasn't being sarcastic himself - sort of poking fun at people who have that simple type of world view... I sort of thought that TB might be laughing along himself. But what do I know. (and I fully look forward to members posting lists and lists of the things I don't know!) 8)

What is funny is that TB and I had a discussion last Sat. night and I specifically mentioned YOU as someone I knew would start a bunch of drama.

What really disturbs me is how easily you can make comparisons to Adolf Hitler. As far as I am concerned, NOONE should ever be brought up in comparison to him. It is of great insult to do so. IMHO.

trevlavo
08-24-2010, 06:21 PM
Thumbs Up!

City Dad
08-24-2010, 06:40 PM
What is funny is that TB and I had a discussion last Sat. night and I specifically mentioned YOU as someone I knew would start a bunch of drama.

What really disturbs me is how easily you can make comparisons to Adolf Hitler. As far as I am concerned, NOONE should ever be brought up in comparison to him. It is of great insult to do so. IMHO.

That's weird CB, because I've never discussed you with anyone! I don't know if I should be flattered or creeped out! :)

Also, don't you think that the guy who titled his post "I know this is going to ruffle feathers, but I don't care..." might be looking for drama?' and further - isn't it my right as an American to voice my opinion?

Anyhow, here's the rest of my post that I couldn't get in before my comp locked up.
Well, I agree with you 100% on the problems of hunger and poverty in our own country. It is truly shameful. But the fear of Arabic speakers does sound a wee bit silly.. I'd be more inclined to worry about my children having to learn to speak Macintosh...

This is in reference to the assertion that Hitler's speeches and/or propoganda spoke exclusively about world domination.

"also, if you examine Hitlers speeches and writings - particularly those from 1933 on ward - you will find similar appeals to Germans to become more "self reliant" - Germany taking care of Germany so to speak. An idea which, at least on the face, is not necessarily so ghastly... but then when one considers the results that propaganda, well... you can see how such sentiments might be troubling, no?

and not that anyone cares, but I feel extremely close to the topic... My family is third generation German (Prussian to be more precise) and devoutly Lutheran (that's a Christian denomination) my father is an ordained minister (Missouri Synod to be more precise) Now, the kicker is that I am married to a Jewish woman, my children are therefor Jewish. (How wacky is that? I married one of God's chosen people and I'm a descendant of folks who think they are God's favorite people!)

Anyhow, I think quite often about the fact the people very much like the people in my German family were somehow stood by and allowed the systematic murder of people very much like my Jewish family to be systematically murdered? I mean how does that happen in a country so civilized and cultured? Really, how?

The only answer I can come up with is that the transformation was gradual. Fear and hatred of "others" didn't just happen over night. It was a corrosive process in which narrow-minded, reactionary language or ideas become more common, more accepted and ultimately more influential. Little by little a joke becomes an opinion a stereo-type becomes accepted and in time the devils of our worst nature become realized.

I know that comparing the "President Speech" might ruffle some feathers... but in my mind it is the seedling from which those types of nightmares spring

The fragility of human decency must not ever be forgotten - and reffled feathers or not - I don't intend to let that happen. ;)"

Lady Quagga
08-24-2010, 07:34 PM
Perhaps it is a bit unfair to draw similarities in this insipid treatise, to the rhetoric of Hitler. After all, it lacks any sort of intelligence, cohesion, or even the remotest sense of world or domestic affairs.

It appears that the writer envisions a quasi-isolationist U.S., with a handful of "good buddies" waiting in the wings, while the rest of the world succumbs to the "Arab Menace". Man oh man, you could dig up U.S. WWII propaganda reels and superimpose crescents over the swaztikas, and it would just about sum up the underlying theme of this rant.

And exactly when did they publish a "North American Socio-Economics for Dummies" book? When will Americans wake up and realize that their appetite for cheap produce, cheap jeans, cheap electronics, illicit drugs, and all-the-oil-you-can-drink is a big part of the problem with have with our neighbor to the south?

And Canada? Really? Canada?

It is our insatiable consumerism and sense of entitlement - from the Left and the Right - which empowers us to act irrationally using "He started it!" and "Give me your lunch money!" logic, and then shrug our shoulders when our crusades go to complete ***** - at which point we come up with "You didn't back me up!" and "It's your problem now!" solutions.

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." These words are as true now as they were when HDT wrote them over 150 years ago. I imagine most folks simply wish to live comfortably, be able to work and provide for their families, and be good citizens. It is this ethic which less honorable individuals seek to exploit. Because to allow this would mean their own greed could never be fulfilled. Hence the War on Terror, the War on Drugs, the War on Poverty, etc. All Wars manufactured and directed from start to finish by men of greed and power, and ballyhooed by their politcal pundits.

Pathetic.

trail blazer
08-24-2010, 08:58 PM
That's weird CB, because I've never discussed you with anyone! I don't know if I should be flattered or creeped out! :)

Also, don't you think that the guy who titled his post "I know this is going to ruffle feathers, but I don't care..." might be looking for drama?' and further - isn't it my right as an American to voice my opinion?

Anyhow, here's the rest of my post that I couldn't get in before my comp locked up.

This is in reference to the assertion that Hitler's speeches and/or propoganda spoke exclusively about world domination.

"also, if you examine Hitlers speeches and writings - particularly those from 1933 on ward - you will find similar appeals to Germans to become more "self reliant" - Germany taking care of Germany so to speak. An idea which, at least on the face, is not necessarily so ghastly... but then when one considers the results that propaganda, well... you can see how such sentiments might be troubling, no?

and not that anyone cares, but I feel extremely close to the topic... My family is third generation German (Prussian to be more precise) and devoutly Lutheran (that's a Christian denomination) my father is an ordained minister (Missouri Synod to be more precise) Now, the kicker is that I am married to a Jewish woman, my children are therefor Jewish. (How wacky is that? I married one of God's chosen people and I'm a descendant of folks who think they are God's favorite people!)

Anyhow, I think quite often about the fact the people very much like the people in my German family were somehow stood by and allowed the systematic murder of people very much like my Jewish family to be systematically murdered? I mean how does that happen in a country so civilized and cultured? Really, how?

The only answer I can come up with is that the transformation was gradual. Fear and hatred of "others" didn't just happen over night. It was a corrosive process in which narrow-minded, reactionary language or ideas become more common, more accepted and ultimately more influential. Little by little a joke becomes an opinion a stereo-type becomes accepted and in time the devils of our worst nature become realized.

I know that comparing the "President Speech" might ruffle some feathers... but in my mind it is the seedling from which those types of nightmares spring

The fragility of human decency must not ever be forgotten - and reffled feathers or not - I don't intend to let that happen. ;)"

YADDA,,,,,,,YADDA,,,YADDA,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Are you still muddering this mumbo jumbo,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Thats right,,,,,,,,,some might say that my oppinion is too simple minded,,,,,,,,,,MABY???

HERE ,,,,,,,,Let me just say it like this,,,,,,,,,,,,terrerists countrys and there allied countrys,,,,NUKE,M,,,,,,,,,,,,<OIL,,,Drill,,drill,,,drill,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,HUMAN DECENCY,,,,,DEFINATELY,,,,,,,,,,,,But too your own citizens 1st,,,,,,,,,,CANADA,,,,,,,I have no prob with canada,,,,,,,,,,,,,I have no prob with MEXICO,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

JMO

DarkShadow
08-24-2010, 09:45 PM

I had the SAME conversation with a buddy of mine while debating the age old question of who would win in a MMA fight between Yeti or BigFoot.

City Dad
08-24-2010, 09:49 PM
YADDA,,,,,,,YADDA,,,YADDA,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Are you still muddering this mumbo jumbo,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Thats right,,,,,,,,,some might say that my oppinion is too simple minded,,,,,,,,,,MABY???

HERE ,,,,,,,,Let me just say it like this,,,,,,,,,,,,terrerists countrys and there allied countrys,,,,NUKE,M,,,,,,,,,,,,<OIL,,,Drill,,drill,,,drill,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,HUMAN DECENCY,,,,,DEFINATELY,,,,,,,,,,,,But too your own citizens 1st,,,,,,,,,,CANADA,,,,,,,I have no prob with canada,,,,,,,,,,,,,I have no prob with MEXICO,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

JMO

It's "muttering" and I'm not muttering - just telling you what I think. Is it okay for me to speak my mind?

City Dad
08-24-2010, 09:51 PM
I had the SAME conversation with a buddy of mine while debating the age old question of who would win in a MMA fight between Yeti or BigFoot.

okay you are officially off my Ramadan card list

BassLady
08-25-2010, 12:04 AM
well put city dad, well put

Lady Quagga
08-25-2010, 01:15 AM
http://img709.imageshack.us/img709/6679/mumbojumbo.png

DockRat
08-25-2010, 06:13 AM
:Soap Box: Ain't Gunna Happin. This country is circling the drain.
Too many people milking it for every penny. 99 weekers with unemployment expired wan't more time (and money) to get a job. WTF is that ?

We don't export jack shet. Every day I see trains coming westbound into the port.
EMPTY or full of recycleable products. Ships leave and people see them full of containers. Too bad over 1/2 of those containers are empty.

Can't stop Illegal Immigration.
Obama want's to throw money at every problem. Too much debt.
This country lacks work ethic. Too costly to start a business in Calif.

I'm moving to the hills and investing in lead (bullets) .
You young guys are screwed. China is kicking your Asss.
DR

trail blazer
08-25-2010, 08:44 AM
It's "muttering" and I'm not muttering - just telling you what I think. Is it okay for me to speak my mind?

Like i said,,,,,,,,Im simpleminded,,,LOL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Nothing personal C,D,,,,,,,,,,,,,,If i can handle the hitl, comment then you can handle the muttering comment,,,LOL,,,,,,,,Sounds like a POLITICIAN rambleing too me,,,,,,,,All that jargon just breeds more JARGON!!,,,,,,

Just a good ole pollitical debate over our countries values and priority,s<BOUND TO BE HEATED,,a little>

trail blazer
08-25-2010, 08:54 AM
Too many people milking it for every penny. 99 weekers with unemployment expired wan't more time (and money) to get a job. WTF is that ?

We don't export jack shet. Every day I see trains coming westbound into the port.
EMPTY or full of recycleable products. Ships leave and people see them full of containers. Too bad over 1/2 of those containers are empty.

DR

WELL SAID!!!!!

Cut foreign dependancy,,,,,DRILL,,DRILL,,DRILL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,AMERICANS get a job,,,anybody can lose there job and be off work for a little while while looking for another,,,,BUT 2 YEARS Looking is a FARSE,,,a ripoff of your fellow americans

Buy american when at all possible,,,SAM WALTON should have been kicked out of the country for helping to create such a lopsided trade situation

trail blazer
08-25-2010, 12:35 PM
I hear you. There sure are a lot of things going wrong in the world and this country. It all seems to be going bad real quick and unless you know what to look for you may miss much of it. Financially we are teetering on the edge of a very steep cliff. Hopefully we can hold it together.

It really is amazing how corrupt a lot of these leaders of other countries are such as China, Iran, N Korea and Russia.

I feel your frustration but I think the U.S. is one of the few good places (governments) left in the world. I know we have a ton of problems but at least we vote them upon ourselves and we are not yet so corrupt that we cannot make the necessary changes. If we give up on places like Mexico and Canada we may stick it to their corrupt or foolish governments but we will end up hurting a lot of decent people in the process and eventually ourselves. We have to live next to them and while it is not ideal we could have much worse neighbors like on the other side of the world or further south in the Americas. I do agree that there are a lot of countries that absolutely hate us and yet we still give them money. The money doesn't seem to make it to the citizens and is sometimes used against us. I do not understand the thinking there and I wouldn't mind using that money somewhere else if possible.

So much of our problems are compounded by career politicians that are pushing back problems that need to be fixed now onto the next generation. I know it may not be popular to say this but part of it is our own fault. We do not value and vote for honest men anymore. We do not reward politicians for doing the right and courageous things. Politicians can do most anything they want and we immediately forgive them or let it pass because they are either in our own party or we make excuses for them because of the nature of their profession. This is just part of the natural cycle that countries all go through. Our great grandparents gained wisdom through difficult times and because they were forced, through their circumstances, to take on heavy responsibilities early in life. Lets face it most of us have had it fairly easy, even if you grew up somewhat impoverished you still enjoyed so many more opportunities and wealth than the generations before you. I think we tend to take it for granted. Just human nature I guess.

Our public officials are throwing a lot of money away on silly things and places like California are getting really desperate. Large and small businesses are being hit hard as the government searches for new sources of income to fix our states problems and it is making things worse. It looks like we are all going to have to suffer a bit until we wise up and figure out our values and how to live them.

Hopefully we can get on the right track soon and start back on the road to recovery.

O.K. rant over. Don't mean to be too political but this is the general discussion forum.

:Cool:

NICEEEEEEEEE!!!!

GREAT Thinking on your part,,,,,,,,,WELL PUT!

trail blazer
08-25-2010, 12:52 PM
Lets never forget these final words .

<One nation, UNDER GOD ,indivisible with liberty and justice for all.>

trail blazer
08-25-2010, 01:21 PM
A really KORNY vid,,,,,,,,,,,,,but the underlying tone is undeniable

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0caicYgPJRg&feature=related

LOL,,,,,,,,,,,hERE YA GO,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Love this one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22eJGpE9o7w&feature=related

fishinone
08-25-2010, 01:43 PM
Sounds good!

Where are we going to get a president like that?

SierraPeaks
08-25-2010, 08:08 PM
Sounds good!

Where are we going to get a president like that?

OK OK...I'll run in 2012. You don't have to ask twice.

stressD
08-26-2010, 11:17 PM

DR

very well said

a good point made from a simple observation. sometimes over analyzing seems to cause more complications then solutions.

I might have to just tag along with mr. DR and head for the hills. China does seem to be laying a smack down on the U.S. lot of chinese owned dollars coming into the country. they even have us beat on head count. I had a friend, not a brain by any means, predict this (china coming into power) ten years ago. was laughing at him back then but not anymore.

guest007
08-27-2010, 02:31 PM
I'm curious. What are your opinions on the Islamic community center that they are planning to build in lower Manhattan, NY.

DarkShadow
08-27-2010, 04:15 PM
I'm curious. What are your opinions on the Islamic community center that they are planning to build in lower Manhattan, NY.

http://img409.ImageShack.us/img409/9164/canofworms.jpg

Although there already was a thread open about that subject a few weeks ago that died a sudden death.

trail blazer
08-27-2010, 05:09 PM
You,all can guess my opinion

DarkShadow
08-27-2010, 06:55 PM

Enlighten us?

stressD
08-27-2010, 08:16 PM
http://img409.ImageShack.us/img409/9164/canofworms.jpg

Although there already was a thread open about that subject a few weeks ago that died a sudden death.

COOOOOOOOOOOL! an actual can of worms.

stressD
08-27-2010, 08:19 PM

Nice, an equal opportunity hater, lol j/k

trail blazer
08-27-2010, 10:04 PM
Enlighten us?

Not a HATER,,,,,,Consider the victom,s familys!!!!!be like building a japanese temple in the middle of PEARL HBR,,,,,,,,Or wait,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, on the other hand,how bought a american flag at ground zero in NAGASAKI,,,,,Or HIROSHIMA,,,,,,,,,,,,,,It would just be WRONG!,,,,,That would sting ALOT of the japanese people,,,,,,,,and its been 1/2 a century !!

smokehound
08-28-2010, 08:47 AM
http://dealbreaker.com/_old/images/thumbs/tim-geithner-and-ben-bernanke.jpg

I cant be the only one here that hates these two creeps.

Please tell me none of you support them X(

BassLady
08-28-2010, 12:40 PM

Im all for it

SierraPeaks
08-29-2010, 04:52 AM
I hope they build it...and just before it's completed, it mysteriously comes crashing down. And it keeps happening till till they finally give up.

Kinda like the bridge over the river Kwai.

DockRat
08-29-2010, 05:53 AM
http://i309.photobucket.com/albums/kk373/jeffHurst_photos/can-o-worms.gifhttp://i526.photobucket.com/albums/cc343/Reams_photos/CanofWorms.gifYep DarkShadow, Big Time 'Can Of Worms'

http://i609.photobucket.com/albums/tt171/ExplodingMosque/anti-islam.jpg

http://i832.photobucket.com/albums/zz245/macxtc/clever%20stuff/Insurgents_Apache_hellfire.gif DR