PDA

View Full Version : holy **** caltip worked

elevated
08-20-2010, 02:26 PM
Heard from a buddy that a random guy taking a walk called cal tip on a group of guys who were supposedly poaching. Then a dfg officer arrived about 20 mins later and gave the whole group tickets for a few short bass and even a small lobster. Anyone else hear about this?

I just can't believe that someone showed up form cal tip after reading about other people's experiences with it.

elevated
08-20-2010, 02:28 PM
Heard from a buddy that a random guy taking a walk in KINGS HARBOR called cal tip on a group of guys who were supposedly poaching. Then a dfg officer arrived about 20 mins later and gave the whole group tickets for a few short bass and even a small lobster. Anyone else hear about this?

I just can't believe that someone showed up form cal tip after reading about other people's experiences with it.

*Edit function taking too long*

Ifishtoolittle
08-20-2010, 05:25 PM
LOL this is the first time I ever heard of the DFG caltip actually working. It's a good thing the dfg went to King Harbor. That place is just filled with poachers. Thanks for sharing.

DockRat
08-20-2010, 06:51 PM
LOL this is the first time I ever heard of the DFG caltip actually working. It's a good thing the dfg went to King Harbor. That place is just filled with poachers. Thanks for sharing.

Was it King Harbor ?

I saw 2 scuba divers at King Harbor 1/2 way to the bait barge inside the harbor with pole spears working the wall. They were right across the channel from the Harbor Patrol.
DR

Ifishtoolittle
08-24-2010, 02:00 PM
Was it King Harbor ?

I saw 2 scuba divers at King Harbor 1/2 way to the bait barge inside the harbor with pole spears working the wall. They were right across the channel from the Harbor Patrol.
DR

Oh well this was what I saw when I went to King Harbor. What Elevated is talking about is related to my experience, but I don't know where his situation occured at. As for what you saw I don't think it is legal to spear or pole fish inside the Harbor, but I'm not certain on that. Can anyone help out?