PDA

View Full Version : Skunked no more!

Got-to-fish
08-19-2010, 05:46 PM
Been hav'n the Duct fever for weeks now, but just havn't had the time for a fix......until today! Decided I would try a few siphons instead of the usual gates this time. First place got there about 11:00AM, started chuckin my favorite ghost lure and saw a few chasing it to shore and turning back, but wouldn't take it. At this time I was just happy to see fish! I now knew they were there. So, I took out my secret weapon (KPN) and tried the ole slow reel, then tried medium reel, then said screw it and turned on the speed and slam! It was hit about 5' from shore, started the fight but he won this one. Tried same thing again and he nailed it again on a fast retieve, I could see them hit it when it got close to shore, awesome! This time I set the hook harder and landed it. A six pounder, looked just like the won I lost. OK now I got my fix, but that wasn't enough, (it never is!) After a few more casts BAM! Another slam on a fast retrieve! After a lot of runs and line peeling I managed to land this one to! OK now I got my limit and I'm feelin greedy! Maybe just one more to C&R.....not! Oh well I got my fix and "m feelin fine!25096

kpn
08-19-2010, 09:39 PM
Congrats on your limits and more to come. Now you are a believer on KPN's huh??? :Wink:.

KPN.

trail blazer
08-20-2010, 01:06 AM
GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEE,,,,,,,,,,CONGR ATS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to the BAKO STRIPER KILLIN CLUB!

TRAIL BLAZER

Lunker1979
08-20-2010, 08:22 AM
Damn, nicely done. Where abouts are you fishing?? Bako area with all these other guys?

yolo
08-20-2010, 10:21 AM
Way to get em got-to-fish.

Lunker, Sounds like Bako cause he said his limit of 2. The limit is 2 there. AV limit is 10. Haha that's actually funny with the 10. Many can't even get one, lol.

Thisfool
08-20-2010, 11:33 AM
nice looking fish

fishinone
08-20-2010, 12:31 PM
Congrats on the catching. It is nice when you finally get some. It's easier after you catch some, because you have confidence.

Way to get em got-to-fish.

Lunker, Sounds like Bako cause he said his limit of 2. The limit is 2 there. AV limit is 10. Haha that's actually funny with the 10. Many can't even get one, lol.

No doubt! but 10 AV fish would be hard to carry back to the truck. lol

Got-to-fish
08-20-2010, 11:00 PM
Thanks guys! Yes this was in Bako, I keep forgetting to add that in. Kahn your lures are amazing! Are you ever going to make any other Duct lures besides the top waters and lipless cranks? I will definatly be standing in line to buy some if you do! I'm still looking for a place here in Bako to buy Trailblazers fav. lure- Lucky Craft 128 and are there diff colors of it? Does Bobs Bait Bucket have it? I know, I know, go online and buy it.

trail blazer
08-21-2010, 01:53 PM
LOL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Yep kpn,s rock!,,ALWAYS !!!!!!!!!!!!,,,LC 128,s at night only.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,2nd amd sports and bobs for 128,s,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,KAHN and only KAHN for those KPN,s

AMERICAN SHAD or RAINBOW TRT colors.

trail blazer

yolo
08-21-2010, 05:18 PM
Aurora black seems to produce for me in the LC.

M@M
08-22-2010, 12:11 PM
NICE CATCH you have there, Got to fish:Thumbs Up:

NooB SaBass
08-30-2010, 08:39 AM
Gratz man, I have been wanting to go for weeks, But due to License being suspended I'm stuck here dreaming lol....
Least some-1 is kickin ***** out there...