PDA

View Full Version : Pursuit 8/18/10

catfish 17
08-19-2010, 04:30 PM
Got on the pursuit out if 22nd street landing, When i got there it was so packed already to buy the tickets in line. Good thing i had mines reserved :LOL:. Well lets make this short, this trip sucked, nothing but mackeral... There was some bonita and some calicos here and there... But the seals were getting in our way so the captain kept on moving. We started fishing the front of the island,and then moved to the back of it and it still sucked. The back part of the island was so windy. I guess it was just a bad day.

ghetto dad
08-19-2010, 06:04 PM
Got on the pursuit out if 22nd street landing, When i got there it was so packed already to buy the tickets in line. Good thing i had mines reserved :LOL:. Well lets make this short, this trip sucked, nothing but mackeral... There was some bonita and some calicos here and there... But the seals were getting in our way so the captain kept on moving. We started fishing the front of the island,and then moved to the back of it and it still sucked. The back part of the island was so windy. I guess it was just a bad day.

sorry about ure bad day homie....happens sometimes....between the mackeral and seals, regulations, closures, etc....its hard to even fish anymore and actually catch anything....

thanks for the report

murrieta angler
08-19-2010, 07:25 PM
At least you tried Bro.
You'll get em next time.
Robert

DockRat
08-19-2010, 07:52 PM
It Happens.
DR

jerry951
08-19-2010, 08:03 PM
:Thumbs Up:thanks for the report , i was thinking of going sometime next week.. i went last year had a blast caught me some nice cudas and couple calico/sand bass.. my buddy won the $$$pot he landed a yellowtail that weighted in at 36 pounds..he was using The hot pink 7" 111 mr Mirrolure. its fun no matter what:LOL:

catfish 17
08-19-2010, 11:31 PM
:Thumbs Up:thanks for the report , i was thinking of going sometime next week.. i went last year had a blast caught me some nice cudas and couple calico/sand bass.. my buddy won the $$$pot he landed a yellowtail that weighted in at 36 pounds..he was using The hot pink 7" 111 mr Mirrolure. its fun no matter what:LOL:

yeah that's true. It is fun, fishing is fishing. Never guranteed anything. The whole point is going out on the water and having fun.

JapanRon
08-20-2010, 12:01 PM
Hi Catfish 17,

Lucky you had reservations ....... ha ha ha When I call to make reservations I usually ask how many they have AFTER I reserve it !! If it's absurd ...... I'll cancel it. Heard from another report ..... some of the cool stuff that occurs BEFORE boarding that boat !! I got stories on that landing too !!

JapanRon

catfish 17
08-22-2010, 05:56 PM
Hi Catfish 17,

Lucky you had reservations ....... ha ha ha When I call to make reservations I usually ask how many they have AFTER I reserve it !! If it's absurd ...... I'll cancel it. Heard from another report ..... some of the cool stuff that occurs BEFORE boarding that boat !! I got stories on that landing too !!

JapanRon

yeah, 22nd street landing is a cool landing. I always fish the pursuit. They got the better deals.