PDA

View Full Version : Big Bear Lake Bass Tournament Sept 18, 2010

AaronBigBearBassFishing
08-19-2010, 02:33 PM
Dear Fishing Friends,

My name is Aaron, owner of Big Bear Charter/Bass Fishing in Big Bear Lake, Ca. I hope you guys are catching a lot of fish! I’d like to invite you to a first time Bass Tournament on September 18, 2010 in Big Bear Lake at Holloway’s Marina and RV Park, from 11 am to 7 pm. The bass tournament is being put on to try to generate funds for more bass. Currently we have Northern strain Largemouth Bass which are the most abundant and the Smallmouths, which lurk around but are in smaller numbers. 90% of total money generated from the participant’s entry fee will be put back into the tournament with the remaining 10% applied towards the bass stock after Labor Day. All the money generated will go for 3lbs and bigger bass.

On Friday September 17, 2010 will be a barbeque and fundraiser at B’s Backyard Barbeque. On Saturday September 18 starting at 5 pm we’re having another barbeque/ party starting just before tournament ends and hopefully long into the night. All family members any age are invited to come. All ticket sales for barbeques will be purchased through my office and all money generated from ticket sales will go to the fish stocking fund. Big Bear is a beautiful place to bring your family with many things to do besides fishing. We own Big Bear Charter Fishing, Big Bear Bass Fishing and Big Bear Cool Cabins and operate the fishing company out of Holloway’s Marina and RV park - the friendliest Marina on the lake. We are offering special deals on fishing charters and lodging for participants, family, and friends who would like to prefish or stay with us. Holloway’s Marina and RV Park will be offering services from lakefront accommodations for your RV and dock slips/moorings for your boat and or trailer storage if needed. At time of booking just mention you are coming for tournament. We have small cute inexpensive cabins around the lake as well as large lakefront cabins.

If you are in business and have anything to donate cash or gifts it would be really appreciated. We’d love to promote businesses that help during the tournament via sign or banner. Hope to see you all in Big Bear for the Bass tournament! For tournament rules and entry form please email me at aaron@bigbearfishing.com and I will send them to you. Any more questions please call our office at 1-800-550-8779 or 909-866-2240.

AaronBigBearBassFishing
09-02-2010, 11:27 AM
Anyone participating and/or attending the tournament is also invited to the barbecues on Friday and Saturday nights. The menus have been made, for prices and tickets please contact the Big Bear Charter Fishing office at 1-800-550-8779 or 909-866-2240. All proceeds for barbecues will be going into the bass stocking fund. The sooner the better for barbaque sign ups to give the resturaunts ample time for food. Thanks Aaron