PDA

View Full Version : Catalina 3/4-Day 08 / 18 Frontside Trip w/pics

JapanRon
08-19-2010, 11:28 AM
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h313/tsurikichi/0818ShtRpt10P1.jpg

murrieta angler
08-19-2010, 01:33 PM
Hey Ron!
Nice job getting the 3B's on plastics only.
Looked like another lovely day out on the water.
Robert

catfish 17
08-19-2010, 04:26 PM
hey,
i was on the pursuit yesterday, it sucked!!! The seals kept on getting in our way, all i caught was some small calicos, and the rest, nothing but mackeral. ughh sucked.

spitbreaker
08-19-2010, 06:27 PM
Ron great fishing out there meet u and smiley and others great time out there great chatting with u an i hope smiley geat some better quality next time have great week

aka spitbreaker know will

JapanRon
08-19-2010, 07:40 PM
Hi murrieta angler,

Thanks ..... that's always my first priority. Even sweeter if I can get all 3 on the same bait !!

Very nice last report on your part.

thanks,

JapanRon

JapanRon
08-19-2010, 07:46 PM
Hi catfish 17,

Thanks for the reply. I should blow up the picture I took of the Pursuit .... I might be able to spot you among the 80 anglers. ;) Just Kidding I kinda like to poke fun at the boats that seem to pack on the anglers ... no disrespect to you or pokerface12 !! One of these days ..... I'm gonna have to ride her again.

Ya ..... the dogs were pretty bad but we kept moving pretty good so......... You guys were inside pretty early then later you musta headed for Bird Rock and that may be why we didn't head up all the way there to finish the day. Why not do a report anyway !?

JapanRon

JapanRon
08-19-2010, 07:49 PM
Hi spitbreaker,

Great fishin' with some of the young guns such as yourself !! Dang !! I didn't get a pic of those two custom rods you wrapped !! Whatever ...... I believe you've been on that boat fairly often so I'll look forward to fishin' with you and your crew .... if ya got one .... next time.

JapanRon

marzocchi
08-19-2010, 08:09 PM
Nice report and pictures Ron. We got some wide angle pictures this time. Is that a new camera or something?

flytyingreloader
08-19-2010, 08:56 PM
J-Ron......

Nice Artificial Trifecta! Pulling on Laguna tuna beats sitting out here in the desert wishing the Big Pelagics would show the hell up. Marie is after me to run her out to Avalon for a weekend, might do just that after Labor Day--and maybe snag us a home-guard YT.

JapanRon
08-19-2010, 10:03 PM
Hi marzocchi,

No ... not really I just didn't cut them down to my usual format size. All my photos are are carefully sized and 'fixed'. You don't see any horizons at a 45 degree angle ... right !? ha ha ha

I'm liking more pics and just the basic people info for the one-pagers. I'll bet more folks will check them out if I made it a habit !!

JapanRon

JapanRon
08-19-2010, 10:05 PM
Hi flytyingreloader,

That sure sounds like fun. Wonder if the moo-moo is running from Avalon the Summer season. You might check on that for a fun 1/2 day.

JapanRon

catfish 17
08-19-2010, 11:34 PM
Hi catfish 17,

Thanks for the reply. I should blow up the picture I took of the Pursuit .... I might be able to spot you among the 80 anglers. ;) Just Kidding I kinda like to poke fun at the boats that seem to pack on the anglers ... no disrespect to you or pokerface12 !! One of these days ..... I'm gonna have to ride her again.

Ya ..... the dogs were pretty bad but we kept moving pretty good so......... You guys were inside pretty early then later you musta headed for Bird Rock and that may be why we didn't head up all the way there to finish the day. Why not do a report anyway !?

JapanRon

i did do one, but didn't feel like putting to many things into it.lol...