PDA

View Full Version : Official NFL Thread

The Angler
08-18-2010, 12:01 PM
Its about that time people. Preseason is already rolling by. free agents being signed left and right. Football is upon us. So get out your best trash talking skills and put in your mouth pieces cuz its gonna be a hell of a season. I know for a fact my 49ers are gonna take the NFC west this year and make the playoffs. arizona with no Kurt Warner & Boldin Larry is out for a few week hurt. Seahawks are a mess and lets not mention the Rams.

49ers 11-5

GO NINERS:Twisted:

Bird dog
08-21-2010, 11:37 AM
Redskins are gonna shock the nation with McNabb at the helm! Worst to first!

Troutman65
08-21-2010, 12:35 PM
Hey buddy, your 49ers are going to get smacked down tomorrow by my team the Vikings !!!:LOL::Wink:

This is going to be a great season for football !!

The Angler
08-22-2010, 11:17 AM
Hey buddy, your 49ers are going to get smacked down tomorrow by my team the Vikings !!!:LOL::Wink:

I dont know about all that buddy. Patrick Willis is gonna put the hurt on favre in the first quarter and end his career.

The Angler
08-22-2010, 11:18 AM
Redskins are gonna shock the nation with McNabb at the helm! Worst to first!

Yea I think so myself. The guys is not anywhere near being a bad QB Philly made a big mistake letting him go to the Redskins. Ill be more then happy to have the redskins win the division over the Cowgirls!

troutdog
08-22-2010, 11:52 AM
I vote that in order to participate in this thread your team has had to have won a superbowl, what do you think TM? :LOL:

GO RAMS....I know we can win at least 2 games this year!!!! :Secret:

TD

Troutman65
08-22-2010, 03:05 PM
I vote that in order to participate in this thread your team has had to have won a superbowl, what do you think TM? :LOL:

GO RAMS....I know we can win at least 2 games this year!!!! :Secret:

TD

I don't think your team is going to win 2 games this year . Maybe one . :LOL:

Troutman65
08-22-2010, 03:06 PM
I dont know about all that buddy. Patrick Willis is gonna put the hurt on favre in the first quarter and end his career.

Now that's not nice . Don't hurt the guy . Let him play his game and see what happens . Like Winning the Superbowl this year !!! Good luck today .

troutdog
08-22-2010, 03:11 PM
I don't think your team is going to win 2 games this year . Maybe one . :LOL:

I'm thinking about 3-5 wins is realistic, then again you never know...the only thing I know is the Viqueens will NOT win the superbowl again this year! :Wink:

TD

Troutman65
08-22-2010, 03:25 PM
I'm thinking about 3-5 wins is realistic, then again you never know...the only thing I know is the Viqueens will NOT win the superbowl again this year! :Wink:

TD

Yeah, I will give you that ( 3-5 ) wins. The Vikings are going to go all the way baby !!!:LOL:

Danny300
08-22-2010, 03:30 PM

I would be all for that!

dfisher
08-22-2010, 09:17 PM
hey buddy, your 49ers are going to get smacked down tomorrow by my team the vikings !!!:lol::wink:

niners baby!

Troutman65
08-22-2010, 09:45 PM
niners baby!

Yeah, the 49ers won tonight . Still preseason . No biggie

dfisher
08-22-2010, 10:53 PM
Yeah, the 49ers won tonight . Still preseason . No biggie

yeah, the game was painful to watch.

The Angler
08-28-2010, 02:46 PM
Lol my prediction almost cam true with that monster sack by P-Dub Farve out for the rest of the game.

The Angler
09-01-2010, 12:44 AM
1 more week guys and the season will be in full gwar. Time to make your predictions for the season. Im calling the 49ers go 11-5 this year and win the NFC west division.

The Angler
09-03-2010, 04:46 PM
49ers go 4-0 in preseason. Looking good hopefully thy carry on the momentum to the regular season. Go Niners!!

The Angler
09-09-2010, 05:35 PM
Kick off in about 10 mins. I cant wait for this season to start. Ill be taking the Vikings this game. It should be a good 1 toniht guys.

GO NINERS!!!

troutdog
09-13-2010, 01:16 AM
Rams showed improvement and had a shot at a win, Bears win on a crazy play and the 9ers and cowgurls both lost....have to say the first Sunday of NFL action was quite enjoyable:Big Grin:

TD

evalrez
09-14-2010, 10:55 AM
I couldn't believe the Chargers game :EyePop:! So close yet they weren't able to pull it off :Angry:.

CHARGERS!! WOOT WOOT!

Hometown
09-14-2010, 09:07 PM
Kc had the place rockin last night im hopeing for 8 or 9 wins they have some young speed for sure but i think the weather played into their favor. Go chiefs

Troutman65
09-14-2010, 09:35 PM
I picked the Chargers for the win in my pool . As I watched the kick off ( wind blew the football off the tee two times ) the wind was blowin hard . Then I noticed it started raining. I was thinking this is going to be a good old time football game . And KC seemed to steal the charge out of the Chargers and played a great game that had me rooting for KC the whole game . Some great plays. What really upset me was Rivers and the way he was acting. ( Kicking the football at one point ) He was not handling the pressure very well at that point and kind of melted down. Not very Pro Bro

dfisher
09-14-2010, 11:01 PM
KC will win around 5-6 games and thats being generous, they are too young, still amazed they won Monday night, they did nothing on offense. Good thing Diego had young receivers and no Jackson. Rivers is Rivers, hes a baby we all know that, melt down though? Don't think so, drop balls, fumbles, WRs and RB too young in that come back scenario.

The Angler
09-17-2010, 02:51 PM
Yea I think KC had alot of people rooting fo them last week. Hopefully my niners improve this monday night I cant wait!

troutdog
09-17-2010, 02:58 PM
Yea I think KC had alot of people rooting fo them last week. Hopefully my niners improve this monday night I cant wait!

against the Saints....can you say 0-2?

TD

troutdog
09-21-2010, 02:34 PM
Kudos to the 9ers, they put up a heck of a fight on Monday night.

Being a Trojan fan I am wondering if Karma had anything to do with Bush's injury, considering he should have manned up and owned his mistake and made an apology to the university...until then screw him!

TD

The Angler
09-25-2010, 10:20 PM
Yea I kinda expected them to take out the Saints. if it wasnt for all them damn turnovers it would have been a blow out for the niners. poeple dont realize how good the niners are can u say sleep team this year?

dfisher
09-26-2010, 08:55 PM
Yea I kinda expected them to take out the Saints. if it wasnt for all them damn turnovers it would have been a blow out for the niners. poeple dont realize how good the niners are can u say sleep team this year?

They sure are the sleeping team this year. 0-3.... So long as the niners have Alex Smith as QB they are going nowhere.

troutdog
09-27-2010, 02:51 PM
poeple dont realize how good the niners are...

yeah they pretty much have me fooled...along with the bills, browns, lions and panthers :LOL:

How bout those Rams Sunday? :Shocked:
Sam "the ram" Bradford is looking pretty darn good for a rookie....

TD

The Angler
10-04-2010, 07:37 PM
:Bawling:Why niners why:Bawling:

troutdog
10-19-2010, 06:07 AM
:Bawling:Why niners why:Bawling:

Hey they won a game!

TD

Troutman65
10-20-2010, 07:52 AM
Hey they won a game!

TD

It was shocking :Shocked:

troutdog
10-22-2010, 09:00 AM
It was shocking :Shocked:

It would be just like Farve NOT throwing an interception! :LOL:

TD

The Angler
10-22-2010, 03:18 PM
Im feeling it now. 49ers going on a 11 win run just watch. All the games the niners have lost have been by 3 or less points except for the first game where we got blown out. HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS FIRST TEAM TO HOST THE SUPERBOWL LMAO!!

Troutman65
10-22-2010, 06:05 PM
It would be just like Farve NOT throwing an interception! :LOL:

TD

TD your Killing me here .

The Angler
10-27-2010, 10:25 PM
LMAO TROUTMAN!!!

Man wheres everyone at from last year? This thread is nothing like it was last season. how about them cowboys? Romo is pretty much done. Saints lose to the BROWNS???? What is going on this year?

GO NINERS

troutdog
10-28-2010, 02:34 AM
LMAO TROUTMAN!!!

Man wheres everyone at from last year?

All the bandwagon teams are hurting....cowboys and niners are done so there goes that crowd(except you), way to man up and stick with your team.

I think my Rams are finally headed in the right direction, one or two more years under this system and I see serious potential. Love the defensive improvements and eventhough two stud recievers have gone down Bradford is still making plays. Steven Jackson is a beast!

TD

The Angler
10-28-2010, 11:22 PM
I thought I told you last season when some people were saying I jump on different teams lol I was like huh Im a niner fan since day one and will always be no matter how bad they get. Yanks blew there shot at back to back. Now its all up to the Lakers for me : ). Yea i rather have the Rams take the division then the damn seahawks and cards. Crayton is a stud I think the NFC west is gonna be getting tuffer in the next 2-3 years. The seahawks cards and rams are all looking solid. I dont understand whats up with the niners this year the team is stacked with excellent players I think we need a head coaching change. Im voting on Gruden to come back and coach us : )

SierraPeaks
10-29-2010, 07:39 AM
I was crackin' up reading some of the early season predictions here.

The Niners ? Vikings ? Really ? I mean....really ?

A couple days before the half way mark....The Giants are the only NFC team that looks good at the moment, and the Steelers are the top AFC team right now.

The Rams are the most improved team in the league. The Saints, Cowboys, Vikings, and Chargers are the biggest overrated posers.

The Angler
10-30-2010, 11:47 AM
Yea and dont for get the niners lol we were favored to win the nfc west : (. All the teams that were supposed to dominate have went down the shitter. Wel at least my niners will have 2 years to get there stuff together after this seasons over if the players union goes on strike as expected.

thedeadone
11-01-2010, 06:24 AM
The Rams are doen it!!!!!! if only they could play all their games at home!Go Rams!!!

sweetfish
11-01-2010, 05:26 PM
My Chargers actually won a game even though they had another punt blocked. 8 more to go.

troutdog
11-04-2010, 01:45 AM
Yeah, I will give you that ( 3-5 ) wins. The Vikings are going to go all the way baby !!!:LOL:

You still sticking to this? :Wink:

Where is "Fishermans Wife" and her cowboy pom-poms this season? :Confused:

TD

The Angler
08-24-2011, 11:34 AM
Go NINERS!!!
We are taking the NFC west this season no doubt!!!

DarkShadow
08-24-2011, 02:55 PM
Go NINERS!!!
We are taking the NFC west this season no doubt!!!

And taking out a few Raider fans in the process!

The Angler
08-26-2011, 12:27 AM
You got that right lol...