PDA

View Full Version : Irvine 7/30 and 7/31

Hometown
08-02-2010, 04:58 PM
Got to the lake at 5:00pm got a rental and headed for the flats got one cat on shrimp before dark once dark put out the floating light got the shad built up but only 1 crappie for 2 hours of effort.Set up on new spot in the flats and finished the night with 5 more cats one at 4 lbs even the others 2 and 3 lbrs total for friday night me 4 cats 1 crappie my buddy 2 cats 1 being the 4 lbr.Slept in till 8:00 am saturday and hit the lake again started uo around the cliffs for 6 lmb all aroundb 2 or 3 lbs catch and release.Tryed for cats in the boat dock cove for 1 or 2 hrs nothing.Went back to the RV and took a nap got up about 2:00 and headed over to the concert listened to some music and chill for a while 5:30 back out for the night bite 4 more cats for the night 2 for me 2 for my buddy my biggest went 4.8 lbs on hand held scale.Overall nice weather good music and a relaxing weekend.:Big Grin::Big Grin:

troutdog
08-02-2010, 05:16 PM
The kitty bite seems to be gaining momentum, even I'm catching them these days! :LOL: Hopefully I can break my two tourney skunk this time around. Sorry I missed you Saturday Mark, hope to see you out there this weekend! Thanks for the report.

TD

Fishbones
08-03-2010, 10:29 AM
congrats on the multi fish day at the vine, thanks for the report.