PDA

View Full Version : AV Duct 7/29-7/30.

kpn
07-30-2010, 03:06 PM
I just get back from my family vacation and wanting to get some stripers badly, called up some friend and Mikey answers my call. The duct we went.
Two weeks ago I fished with Gary and we landed 4 fishes between 2 of us.
Last week I fished the day before my vacation with Mikey and we both got skunk.
Last night we wanted to try the moon phase to see it makes any difference.
First spot.....Nothing.....Second spot.....nothing and we ran in to Yolo, Todd & their buddy (sorry I forgot your name).
I was nice to see you out fishing again Z.
After chatting for a bit we head East and Z & friends head West. We hit a few spot and all of them was dried and finally at the third spot and we walked abit I got a tap....set the hook hard and the fight was on, the fish used the current to his advantage....he ran down stream fast. It took me couple minutes to work him back in to secondary current and Mikey net them for me.
He weighted @ 7lbs.

I forgot the camera at home and just took a pictures an hour ago with the lure I got him on.
I got home & went to bed at 4.45am :LOL:.

Here is the picture.
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b147/Fisherman7/Aqueduct72910005.jpg
KPN.

yolo
07-30-2010, 03:23 PM
Good to run into you out there. Man it was a tough night. I should have listened to my own advice to head east but we went west instead. Good job finding one in the tough conditions.

I think the duct AV duct might be bad for awhile. Helicopters are buzzing it and pulling water out to fight the local fire. That's gotta spook the fish.

HaiTheMeister
07-30-2010, 03:55 PM
NICE solid fish brotha! did you do any fishing in Hawaii???

kpn
07-30-2010, 04:33 PM
Z,
What part of the duct was they get the water from?
Iwas nice to see you again bro.

NICE solid fish brotha! did you do any fishing in Hawaii???

I did not do any fishing in Hawaii, don't want my family getting bore in the hotel.
How is your shoulder healing now? Give me a buzz when you're ready.

KPN.

yolo
07-30-2010, 05:22 PM
Z,
What part of the duct was they get the water from?
Iwas nice to see you again bro.

KPN.

From the live news I saw they were getting it from the sections between 60th West (Godde) to Highland HS. Some of my "secret spots" were all burned up from the chopper footage I saw. It was burning towards Anaverde so they might be pulling some from there anytime. I bet it's going to jack up the fishing for awhile. Maybe force the fish to move east to where I sent you yesterday? That might be a good place to try if they will bunch up??? I just don't know how spooked they will be.

Good to see you too. Next time you and Hai come this way call me.

M@M
07-30-2010, 06:21 PM
That's the way to beat the skunk!...Nice fish!:Applause:

koifish
08-01-2010, 08:35 AM
KNP
nice fish bro...I need to go up there soon.

Fishbones
08-01-2010, 10:53 AM
Congrats Khanh, KPN slays again and again and again,.,.,.Nice lineside bro!!

trail blazer
08-01-2010, 07:47 PM
the KPN STRIPER KILLER lure strike,s again,,,,With the creator at the helm,,,,,NICEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

WTG KAHN

TRAIL BLAZER

kpn
08-03-2010, 04:20 PM
From the live news I saw they were getting it from the sections between 60th West (Godde) to Highland HS. Some of my "secret spots" were all burned up from the chopper footage I saw. It was burning towards Anaverde so they might be pulling some from there anytime. I bet it's going to jack up the fishing for awhile. Maybe force the fish to move east to where I sent you yesterday? That might be a good place to try if they will bunch up??? I just don't know how spooked they will be.

Good to see you too. Next time you and Hai come this way call me.

Thanks for the head up Z.

That's the way to beat the skunk!...Nice fish!:Applause:

Thanks Mike,
We fished hard that night.

KPN
nice fish bro...I need to go up there soon.

They are there....You just have to look for them.

Congrats Khanh, KPN slays again and again and again,.,.,.Nice lineside bro!!

Thanks Alex,
Are You ready for your duct lineside yet???

the KPN STRIPER KILLER lure strike,s again,,,,With the creator at the helm,,,,,NICEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

WTG KAHN

TRAIL BLAZER

Thanks Scott,
It feel good when you catch fish on your creation.

KPN.

fishinone
08-03-2010, 05:26 PM
Nice fish Khanh,

You are a fish killer!