PDA

View Full Version : Mischief

old pudd fisher
07-29-2010, 09:43 PM
What kind of mischief did you get into when you were a little kid that you can remember ? Damn I got in to a lot and so did my son.:Smile:

troutdog
07-29-2010, 09:49 PM
Whoa, whoa, whoa...you can't start a thread like this without saying what kind of trouble you got into first! Spill the beans OPF! :LOL:

TD

old pudd fisher
07-29-2010, 11:36 PM
Just normal kid stuff troutdog thought it might be fun to share some memories.

Thisfool
07-29-2010, 11:52 PM
once in third grade i lied to my teacher an told her my mom said i could walk home so i took off walking of course my mom dint know this and some home on my way i got lost and since i was lost and walking down the wrong streets my mom could not find me. well i finally made it home and sat on the porch for about an hour due to my mom out searching for me. well needless to say when she got home i got beat and i mean beat no lil spanking i got the #*$& kicked out of me.

one other time i was probably about 11 or so i was trying to fly my kite while riding my bike and on our street there was a hill with a patchwork of bushes and with no wall or fence some how i feel off my bike and down the hill and was completely tangled in my kite string and to a bush i was stuck for about 4 hours. once again my mom went nuts and in her freak out she called the cops and told them i was missing once i finally got out of the bush and walked up to the house afraid my mom was going to be mad that my bike was down the hill i told her what happened and once again i got my *** beat

lol good times.

smokehound
07-29-2010, 11:59 PM
when I was ten, I forged my mother's signature when i got in trouble for punching another kid in the mouth.

When attending catholic school, i got in trouble for drawing a big demonic snake with a goatee.

At same catholic school, got in trouble for making lewd jokes during a ridiculous sex-ed discussion that was totally against men, screamed MURDER at early-term abortion, and discouraged condoms.

Then when I went back to the school where i got in trouble for punching that kid, i got into BIG trouble for drawing a massive pot leaf on my D.A.R.E. folder, and the cop there screamed at me.

Then I went to ball jr high, and got about 30 on campus suspensions, mostly for telling teachers off.

It goes down-hill from there. Public AND private school is a total joke. Thank goodness I can draw.

old pudd fisher
07-30-2010, 12:48 AM
Private school is a rip off my grandkids go thier. Also when I was a small kid I let the cow out and my mom was pizzed at me for that.

Ifishtoolittle
07-30-2010, 01:27 AM
This one is hilarious. When I was about 10 there was always this one neighbor of mine who would let his stupid dog loose to later run around my lawn and then take a steaming $@#% without picking it up after. So, being the little sinister child that I was I watering my lawn and sprayed that particular piece of crap right out side his driveway. Let's just say he picked up his dog's $@#% while backing out.

smokehound
07-30-2010, 02:13 AM
This one is hilarious. When I was about 10 there was always this one neighbor of mine who would let his stupid dog loose to later run around my lawn and then take a steaming $@#% without picking it up after. So, being the little sinister child that I was I watering my lawn and sprayed that particular piece of crap right out side his driveway. Let's just say he picked up his dog's $@#% while backing out.Shoulda rubbed his nose in it to teach him that poop on lawn mean bad dog!

Thisfool
07-30-2010, 02:47 AM
once in the 7th grade all the teachers at my middle school had a silent strike cuz they wanted higher pay so my history teacher Mr. Dutton had the entire days lesson plan writen on the white board and he had a nice lil speech talking about except for what im going to say im not going to talk for the rest of the class. so without out question as soon as he stopped talking i had at least one million questions for him after about the 83 question he broke down and started yelling about how the teachers deserve the money and that i have no respect and that he tries hard at his job o by the way he was in complete grown man crying like a baby mode by this time so he sent me to the office where they know me well and i got suspended for a day.

ok same year different class this was my math class i sat at the bad table witch was great cuz all my friends sat at that table well one day out of boredom i made one of those pepper fortune teller things and one of the fortune was that Mr. Proyor ( my math teacher) was going to rap you. well the hot chick sitting next to me wanted to see the fortune teller so i let her and she got caught playing with it so with out hesitation she rats me out. and then the teacher has this long story about how at the old school he taught at he was accused of beating a student but was found innocent and that this wasn’t funny ( he also broke down and started full on crying in the middle of telling me all this) and sent me to the office where i wa given a day of on campus suspension that day sucked you know the letters you kids come home with from school with like 5 papers in it well i got a first hand experience of how all 5,000 get hand folded and put into the envelope

and to keep this one short i once told my 8th grade art teacher that i wish one day i could have a sweet beard like hers she also cried looking back i was good at making

smokehound
07-30-2010, 05:17 AM
Here's one that nearly got me expelled-- but it has an unexpected ending.

My 9th grade english teacher always had it in for me, because everyone knew how smart I was.. (this was continuation school-- I paid attention to my art and educated myself) Now i have to say, these teachers are usually piss-poor. Teachers that were kicked out of normal schools, a few were awesome though.

Well he was always pissed, because i had a college-grade-reading level at the age of 7. And all the teachers knew. He began whining about how whites destroyed his heritage... (on purpose to alienate me) ...And I decided I had enough.

I was merciless. I nit-picked how he spoke. I constantly picked out every grammar error. Every error in punctuation. At one point, he had enough, and made a vague threat suggesting he was going to have some kids beat me up. Un-phased, I proceeded to explain how he was a terrible example for kids that needed help, and that his teaching skills were comparable to a baboon attempting to teach a snake how to eat ice-cream.

So he storms out, and check this out.. He actually called the police, and allegedly, some idiots were lighting things on fire. he tried to frame me. unfortunately for him, he lacked the ability to comprehend cause and effect.

After two hours of interrogation, and fingerprint-dusting (i never entered that bathroom ever) I was let out, but then the following day, i get called to the front office. He threatened me with a harassment lawsuit, and as usual, I casually told him to screw himself.

I was suspended, and expulsion was being suggested. But when I returned later the same day to meet up with some friends... I hit pay-dirt.

I caught the sick bastard by the basketball courts molesting a girl two years younger than me. I had a cell-phone and snapped a shot. I then called the police. And rushed to the front desk and told everyone, and showed them the picture.

It turned out, he had a history of lewd behavior and child annoyance!

So the entire teacher faculty apologized to me. The police apologized to me, and thanked me for my help. And I never got charged with harassment.

And he's probably dead now. I guess that's an example that being a prick is necessary at times.

sawoobley
07-30-2010, 05:48 AM
HOLY CRAP!!!! You were a hero that day! Nice one with the camera. Get that loser out of our schools. :Twisted:

That is one of the best stories I've ever heard. :EyePop::EyePop::EyePop:

:Cool:

sawoobley
07-30-2010, 06:33 AM
We were riding our bikes to middle school one day along a large busy street. As we crossed the driveway of a large apartment complex we see this large Ford truck coming at us quickly. The parking lot was about six feet below the steep driveway that exits to the sidewalk. The guy driving the truck decides to give it a little gas to zip up onto the sidewalk. However, he was to fast for me to react and I ended up right in his way as he came up and braked. I think he was seeing sky as he drove up the driveway and then I appear in his field of view. Well, the front of his truck was almost shoulder high on me and he just hit me hard enough to have me loose my balance and fall over. I was not happy about his carelessness that nearly threw me into traffic. As I lay on the ground I noticed that this man could not see me so I mouth to my bro to say something. All of a sudden his bursts out into a rabid tirade and starts screaming... YOU KILLED MY BROTHER!!!! You jerk, he was my only brother and you ran him over like a little small animal. How would you like it if someone ran over your brother. What kind of person are you! You killed him! You murdered my brother! He went on and on with some such stuff (you get the idea). There I lay on the ground laughing my head off and after thirty seconds or so I thought the guy had enough. I raised my bike and looked up over the front of his truck at him as I was laughing to near tears. When my eyes met his he was looking straight ahead with a far away look in his eyes and he was pale with fright. I noticed he was about 70 years old and I felt a tinge of guilt as I thought his heart might give out, but I knew that he kind of deserved it as he came at me quite quickly and the results could have been devastating. As I started to ride away my brothers demeanor changes instantly and he starts to smile and looks at the guy and says just kidding man, just be more careful next time. I looked back several times and I know he sat there for a very long time.

:Cool:

smokehound
07-30-2010, 06:36 AM
We were riding our bikes to middle school one day along a large busy street. As we crossed the driveway of a large apartment complex we see this large Ford truck coming at us quickly. The parking lot was about six feet below the steep driveway that exits to the sidewalk. The guy driving the truck decides to give it a little gas to zip up onto the sidewalk. However, he was to fast for me to react and I ended up right in his way as he came up and braked. I think he was seeing sky as he drove up the driveway and then I appear in his field of view. Well, the front of his truck was almost shoulder high on me and he just hit me hard enough to have me loose my balance and fall over. I was not happy about his carelessness that nearly threw me into traffic. As I lay on the ground I noticed that this man could not see me so I mouth to my bro to say something. All of a sudden his bursts out into a rabid tirade and starts screaming... YOU KILLED MY BROTHER!!!! You jerk, he was my only brother and you ran him over like a little small animal. How would you like it if someone ran over your brother. What kind of person are you! You killed him! You murdered my brother! He went on and on with some such stuff (you get the idea). There I lay on the ground laughing my head off and after thirty seconds or so I thought the guy had enough. I raised my bike and looked up over the front of his truck at him as I was laughing to near tears. When my eyes met his he was looking straight ahead with a far away look in his eyes and he was pale with fright. I noticed he was about 70 years old and I felt a tinge of guilt as I thought his heart might give out, but I knew that he kind of deserved it as he came at me quite quickly and the results could have been devastating. As I started to ride away my brothers demeanor changes instantly and he starts to smile and looks at the guy and says just kidding man, just be more careful next time. I looked back several times and I know he sat there for a very long time.

:Cool:Heheheh. Yeah, reckless driving has consequences. :LOL:

Nu_AbGatr
07-30-2010, 02:01 PM
Boredom and creativity leads to much mischief...

My sisters had several cats but I hated one particularly ugly, black hairy one. I cut my finger one day and decided to play a trick on them. Smeared my blood everywhere in the kitchen, living room, on the mirror, vases, everywhere the cat would hang out around. When they came home from school they flipped out and started looking for the black cat if it was still alive. Funny thing was, the cat decided to play with me and disappeared for the rest of the day. I never heard the end of it, till now they call me a cat killer.

Then again, I'm their only sibling who'd prank them with a twitching, severed lizard tail.... MWA-HA-HA-HA!!

Nu_AbGatr
07-30-2010, 02:03 PM
I meant the cat played along and disappeared for a day.
Came back the next day all dirty and matted, like always, <shiver> hated that cat....

DarkShadow
07-30-2010, 02:21 PM
Crazy glueing neighbor's trash can lids closed? Check.

Finding hiding spaces in people's cars and throwing used anchovies in there? Check.

Nicking someone's line and watching their face on hook set when they break off? Check.

Having someone stand on concrete on a 45 degree decline on top of dried moss, and then placing a 2 liter bottle above them that drained slowly under their feet, causing the dry moss to get wet and slippery and watching them fall into a lake 5 minutes later? Check.

Putting a live carp in a bath tub and watching your mother's reaction when she went in to take a shower? Check.

Ive got hundreds of these. I think Karma has a bullseye on my back.

xjdesertfox
07-30-2010, 02:23 PM
in 2nd grade i stabbed a girl in the knee with a sharpened pencil because she was annoying.

my freshman year of highschool i was caught with a weapon on campus, but the security guard who caught me was a gang member and gave me back my weapon after school was over.

my sophomore year of high school i got arrested for 5 counts of assault with a deadly weapon.

havnt been in trouble since.

Sea Monkey
07-30-2010, 02:39 PM
My sister Joy (6) and I (7) sold our sister Lynne (5) and a radio flyer wagon to a neighbor for $2.00 way back when we were kids. We stood in front of Sam's Liquor Store on Whittier Blvd in Montebello, across from the Ostroms Chevrolet dealer (we lived right behind the dealership) with her in our red Radio Flyer wagon. Neighbor came by asked what us girls were doing and we told him we wanted to buy candy, so he gave us 2 dollars and took my sister home to our mom... Joy and I bought a ton of crap, 2.00 was alot of money back then, went home and got beat with an Avon brush soon as we walked in the door. And Lynne got all our candy. Moral of the story: Sell your sister to a STRANGER cuz the neighbor will rat ya out.

old pudd fisher
07-30-2010, 04:18 PM
Most of the trouble I caused as a kid came from my BB gun, I put holes in windows by accident and shot the neighbor kid in the leg because he stoled my yo yo.

Thisfool
07-31-2010, 03:14 AM
My sister Joy (6) and I (7) sold our sister Lynne (5) and a radio flyer wagon to a neighbor for $2.00 way back when we were kids. We stood in front of Sam's Liquor Store on Whittier Blvd in Montebello, across from the Ostroms Chevrolet dealer (we lived right behind the dealership) with her in our red Radio Flyer wagon. Neighbor came by asked what us girls were doing and we told him we wanted to buy candy, so he gave us 2 dollars and took my sister home to our mom... Joy and I bought a ton of crap, 2.00 was alot of money back then, went home and got beat with an Avon brush soon as we walked in the door. And Lynne got all our candy. Moral of the story: Sell your sister to a STRANGER cuz the neighbor will rat ya out.

lol wow nice. i hate snitches

for years i had my youngest sister convinced that we found her in a dumpster

Sea Monkey
07-31-2010, 04:43 PM
lol wow nice. i hate snitches

for years i had my youngest sister convinced that we found her in a dumpster

HAHA Fool... love it. Tormenting the younger siblings was the best part of growing up wasn't it?