PDA

View Full Version : Spotfin Fishing and Peep Show 7-17-10

bowler
07-28-2010, 11:08 PM
Well in my last post i said i was sick. Well since it was hot i did not want to be sick and home with no air on because the in-law do not want to turn the air on so i went to the beach. So me and my wife got to the beach at 8:30am and she still got a bench next to the water at my favorite spot. I went to the get bait while she stay there. I got back around 9 and i set up and but some Mussel on the hook and tossed it out passed some weeds that were in the surf. My bait was out for about 10min and i got hit and i set the hook and started to reel it in but it got off. So i but more bait on and cast it out in the same spot i got a hook up this time it did not come off. After a few mins of a fight i got it in it was a nice size Spotfin.
http://i882.photobucket.com/albums/ac21/bowler23_99/Mobile%20Uploads/20100717102651.jpg

The tide was coming in so there was some big waves out there. This two girls in the 20's went in the water and were having fun. One of the girls was coming in when a big wave came up behind her and knock her off her feet when she came up half of top came off:EyePop::EyePop: and you could see her boob. She quickly fix her top and she looked around to see if anybody was watching. Let me just say she was a MILF she had a kid about less then a year old. Sorry no Pix:Sad::Sad:. Well after that Peep show i went back to fishing i got one more spotfin and a YFC and one small pregnant cobina about 6inch long. So i called it a day around 4pm but my highlight of the day was the free peep show. here are some pix of the fish i took home.
http://i882.photobucket.com/albums/ac21/bowler23_99/Mobile%20Uploads/20100717182240.jpg
http://i882.photobucket.com/albums/ac21/bowler23_99/Mobile%20Uploads/20100717182417.jpg

Swank909
07-28-2010, 11:24 PM
This right here, This is why I love the surf! Oh and nice fish :P

bowler
07-28-2010, 11:27 PM
This right here, This is why I love the surf! Oh and nice fish :P
Yup that is why i love to fish the surf. Thank you Swank909

DockRat
07-29-2010, 07:01 AM
Nice Spotfins. WTG
DR

fisherman from long beach
07-29-2010, 07:33 AM
you are the spotfin king for sure.wtg on those fat boys

Fishbones
07-29-2010, 09:41 AM
congrats to the spotfin master, wheres the action pics, lol

Natural Lefty
07-29-2010, 03:38 PM
Hmm, I wouldn't tell your wife about the peep show, Greg, but cooincidentally, I just heard during the Geeky Science report on the Thom Hartmann Show this morning that there was a big study in Germany that just concluded that watching women's breasts for 10 minutes per day was good for men. They even claimed that it added 5 years to a man's life expectancy, and was the equivalent of 30 minutes of aerobic exercise per day. Shortly after that, I wandered into the bedroom, and to my surprise, my wife was changing her clothes. I told her the radio show had just said watching her was good for me. I have to wonder how valid this research is, but it provides a good excuse. By the way, the lead investigator was a woman.

smokehound
07-29-2010, 03:56 PM
Man there is nothing better than some beach boobage.

I love it when girls try to wear a stylish bikini top, and a rogue wave exposes them...

heheheheh.. Yeah. Oh yeah nice fish. :LOL:

bowler
07-29-2010, 09:05 PM
you are the spotfin king for sure.wtg on those fat boys

congrats to the spotfin master, wheres the action pics, lol
thank you guys i have this place down packed. I am the only one that fish this beach.

Hmm, I wouldn't tell your wife about the peep show, Greg, but cooincidentally, I just heard during the Geeky Science report on the Thom Hartmann Show this morning that there was a big study in Germany that just concluded that watching women's breasts for 10 minutes per day was good for men. They even claimed that it added 5 years to a man's life expectancy, and was the equivalent of 30 minutes of aerobic exercise per day. Shortly after that, I wandered into the bedroom, and to my surprise, my wife was changing her clothes. I told her the radio show had just said watching her was good for me. I have to wonder how valid this research is, but it provides a good excuse. By the way, the lead investigator was a woman.

I told my wife about it she did not care.

Trout 1
07-30-2010, 12:25 AM
Great job man!!!!

Trout 1

BrandonFish
07-30-2010, 03:46 AM
nice fish gonna have to head down with you some time thanks for the report.