PDA

View Full Version : P-Stick spoons?

Largemouth_Mitch
07-27-2010, 10:31 AM
Anybody know if Peestick is still making those killer shad spoons or where to get them? Those things used to kill at DVL back in the day. Down to my last one and it needs a paint job bad. Maybe he would be willing to do a one time special Team 57 batch of team 57 shad pstick spoons or something and we could use them at a 57 event or something. I'm down to give him $50 or so to cover the costs so he can donate them for an event so we can all have a chance at one. I tried looking for a website for them and came up empty. I did find his old email address in an old thread from way back peestickspoons@gmail.com and sent him an email last night but haven't heard anything yet. Anybody have a # or anything for him? Bob? Trolly? Thanks.

Peestick
07-27-2010, 10:45 AM
sorry but I am not interested. I now make dildos and vibrators so I do not have time to dedicate to a project like this.

Largemouth_Mitch
07-27-2010, 10:49 AM
sorry but I am not interested. I now make dildos and vibrators so I do not have time to dedicate to a project like this.

Peestick! Your the same comedian as always I see. HA HA...

Seriously, what would it take to pull this off. I'll offer $75 to get this project going so it can be donated for the next event. In all seriousness it would be much appreciated. There are a number of us who would love those wicked spoons again.

Peestick
07-27-2010, 11:13 AM
Sorry Mitch. I can however donate a dildo or vibrator to the event. What color would you like? Black and purple are the biggest sellers.

Largemouth_Mitch
07-27-2010, 11:34 AM
Hey Mitch. Sorry for turning this into a joke on the thread. Wanted to PM you and address things seriously. It's not that I don't want to help out. It's just that I haven't been asked to make the spoons in awhile and I might be rusty plus it will take 2-4 weeks to get 25-50 done with my main 9-5 job. Plus, I don't know how many people are actually interested in my spoons anymore now that the glory days of DVL holdover fishing is gone as we know it. Let me know though and I might be able to help with 30 or so spoons as I still have 10-15 laying around in my garage workshop and could probably make another 10 or so to help donate. No need to pay for more than the materials will cost me. Keep me posted on whatever you guys need. I'm flattered. Maybe TO and some of the other guides could give away some guide trips also. Just an idea. -PM from Mike "Peestick"

Thanks Mike. No worries on the joking around on the thread. I knew you were just messing around and you've always cracked me up with your sick sense of humor. That would be cool and much appreciated dude. I'm sure FNN would love it if you'd be willing. I remember getting some nice bass and stripers on your spoons too so I doubt they are just limited for trout although they did love them back in the day.

Peestick
07-27-2010, 11:57 AM
Just got a phone call that my grandmother died. It doesn't look like I'll have time to do this now Mitch since I have to take care of her 30 cats. You may want to just stick with the guides.

fish4keep
07-27-2010, 12:34 PM
Sorry to hear about your g-mom but can I get one of those spoon............

bruce watson
07-27-2010, 05:07 PM
I want one of your spoons also. I'm down to less than a half dozen in my tackle box and they're killing the hold over trout at Irvine. Mitch is married now, which mean he has no money nor love life. Can't he babysit the cats?

Nessie Hunter
07-27-2010, 06:43 PM
Dang Mike, thats awfully nice of you !!!

I wore one of mine out and the other one is almost Toast..
I Really need some new ones bad!!!
Now I may be able to WIN some that I so badly need....

You da man Mike!!!!!!!

Peestick for President !!!!!

Largemouth_Mitch
07-27-2010, 08:12 PM
Just got a phone call that my grandmother died. It doesn't look like I'll have time to do this now Mitch since I have to take care of her 30 cats. You may want to just stick with the guides.

Dude, I got worried you were serious about your grandma until Nessie Hunter told me you were just pulling my leg. Thanks again for the spoons and just let me know when they are done and I'll pick them up or pay for the shipping as well. I don't care what pickleboy used to say about you. You are alright in my book.

gnfshn
07-28-2010, 12:49 AM
Mike - Mitch what's up? I thought all was cool.

What happened to spooning? Not sure who was the pitcher or catcher but...

http://www.myspace.com/dallassouter

tpfishnfool
07-28-2010, 07:47 AM
I always knew Peestick had a thing for people but this is Crazy ~~~~~~

DarkShadow
07-28-2010, 08:55 AM
Pstick, if you're doing custom colorways, ill take one in a Threadfin Shad pattern.

Cant wait! Thanks!

billy b
07-30-2010, 05:49 PM
Peestick is legendary!

I remember hammering them one day at BBLake and having the marina wanting to do business and distribute them. Mike made one in Needlefish's "Metallic Perch" pattern (something like a fire tiger). I'd be willing to buy a handful if he ever wanted to do a mass order ... could donate proceeds to Donna?

Whatever's available ... count me in if I were to be so lucky!

bsp
07-31-2010, 06:54 PM
When I first got on FNN I heard about these, and have wanted one ever since as tossing spoons for trout has been a favorite of my dad and I. Didn't get the chance then, but would definitely be interested in one if the opportunity arises!

One quick question, were there ever any in a 3/4oz or 1oz size? I'm just thinking that they would slay the halibut.

SpawnX14
08-03-2010, 06:52 PM
F the spoons, how do you make them purple dildos?

DarkShadow
08-04-2010, 07:37 PM
I'm excited to see these threadfin shad patterns that PStick makes.

muskyman
08-05-2010, 03:59 AM
ah yes, I would like to place an order. I need a 12" special black studded, double "P" that can be hooked up to a 12 volt battery. Please note that I need one that is flexible not made of wood like the last one. That last trip to the E.R was a real nightmare. The last one you made me lasted a while till it was swallowed up.

Danny300
08-05-2010, 07:24 AM
F the spoons, how do you make them purple dildos?

.....................x2

bruce watson
08-06-2010, 10:51 PM
ah yes, I would like to place an order. I need a 12" special black studded, double "P" that can be hooked up to a 12 volt battery. Please note that I need one that is flexible not made of wood like the last one. That last trip to the E.R was a real nightmare. The last one you made me lasted a while till it was swallowed up.

Dave, tell your boyfriend to take it easier with this new one.

Peestick
08-24-2010, 09:59 AM
Peestick is legendary!

I'd be willing to buy a handful if he ever wanted to do a mass order ... could donate proceeds to Donna?

Billy, My wifes name isn't Donna.

I gave the spoons to Mitch last week. Good luck everyone, I hope you enjoy them.

DarkShadow
08-24-2010, 10:42 AM

I gave the spoons to Mitch last week. Good luck everyone, I hope you enjoy them.

That is awesome. Mitch, ill be pm'ing u soon.

Peestick
08-24-2010, 01:03 PM
Please let me know if Mitch donates these spoons like he is supposed to. I kind of get the feeling I was tricked and he'll be keeping these for himself.

troutdog
08-24-2010, 01:34 PM

I believe Billy was referring to Dana's fiance "Donna", money is being raised to contribute to his foundation after
his untimely passing.

TD

Peestick
08-24-2010, 02:11 PM
That's a great idea guys. I won't be around for any of this so please make sure Mitch follows through and donates the money to Donna.

Largemouth_Mitch
08-24-2010, 06:41 PM
That's a great idea guys. I won't be around for any of this so please make sure Mitch follows through and donates the money to Donna.

Peestick, you are the man buddy! This is going to be a great cause and donation for Donna and Team 57 in memory of Dana. I got your PM that you have the 20 threadfin patterned spoons ready to go. You can either send them to me or to one of the webmasters I'm sure. If you send them to me go ahead and provide me with the tracking # so I can make sure I get them. As I mentioned I will chip in for the spoons when I receive them with some $ and I will be putting together my own package of baits to donate to this great cause as well to match your generous efforts and time put into making these commerative edition ones. Maybe Sansou, Fishbones or Webmaster Jeff can jump on this thread to help takeover the collection duties of your spoons and my contributions. That way they can use it for the next team 57 event since they usually handle the organizing of it. Thanks again Mike.

Peestick
08-24-2010, 11:24 PM
Peestick, you are the man buddy! This is going to be a great cause and donation for Donna and Team 57 in memory of Dana. I got your PM that you have the 20 threadfin patterned spoons ready to go. You can either send them to me or to one of the webmasters I'm sure. If you send them to me go ahead and provide me with the tracking # so I can make sure I get them. As I mentioned I will chip in for the spoons when I receive them with some $ and I will be putting together my own package of baits to donate to this great cause as well to match your generous efforts and time put into making these commerative edition ones. Maybe Sansou, Fishbones or Webmaster Jeff can jump on this thread to help takeover the collection duties of your spoons and my contributions. That way they can use it for the next team 57 event since they usually handle the organizing of it. Thanks again Mike.

This is Bullshit Mitch. I hand delivered those spoons to you at your house. What kind of crap are you trying to pull man?

Troutman65
08-24-2010, 11:41 PM
I really don't know what to think of this thread. I would be intrested in buying some of your spoons. I am sure there is 50 FNN members or more wanting to buy your spoons Peestick. I never fished them personally but have heard great storys of them . If you can find it in your heart to make some more again I am sure you will have no problem in getting people to buy them . That's my 2 cents .

Jester
08-24-2010, 11:48 PM
I hear those spoons are great for shoving in the gullet of an underweight bass.. oh, And they kill on trout and mr stripey.

Nessie Hunter
08-25-2010, 06:56 AM
This is Bullshit Mitch. I hand delivered those spoons to you at your house. What kind of crap are you trying to pull man?

Never trust a guy whos hands smell like baby poop !!!!!! :-(

Mike, thanks buddy. I received the 2 doz I ordered in the mail yesterday (actual count was 26???), Bonus??
Thanks a ton dude.. You da man...!!!!

These are the sweetest spoons I have ever seen!!! You have outdone yourself Mike.

Smooth as silk. And all handled in PM!!!!

Peestick
08-25-2010, 02:40 PM
Frank, I need those other 2 back for another order. Sorry about the confusion. As you know they are not cheap and giving you $40 of free spoons would be too generous of me.

Largemouth_Mitch
08-25-2010, 09:05 PM

Hey Mike-

That's weird considering you don't know my address and have never been to my house. I don't think I've seen you in 2 years. I don't really understand why you are making a joke of this situation talking about dildo's, watching your grandmas cats and now saying you hand delivered me spoons despite living 2 hours away from me and not knowing where I live.

Sorry Mitch. I can however donate a dildo or vibrator to the event. What color would you like? Black and purple are the biggest sellers. Weird jokes #1 and #2.

Hey Mitch. Sorry for turning this into a joke on the thread. Wanted to PM you and address things seriously. It's not that I don't want to help out. It's just that I haven't been asked to make the spoons in awhile and I might be rusty plus it will take 2-4 weeks to get 25-50 done with my main 9-5 job. Plus, I don't know how many people are actually interested in my spoons anymore now that the glory days of DVL holdover fishing is gone as we know it. Let me know though and I might be able to help with 30 or so spoons as I still have 10-15 laying around in my garage workshop and could probably make another 10 or so to help donate. No need to pay for more than the materials will cost me. Keep me posted on whatever you guys need. I'm flattered. Maybe TO and some of the other guides could give away some guide trips also. Just an idea.
Then you apologize in PM for joking around and that you would love to join with me to help donate some spoons and product to a good cause to support Team 57 in memory of Dana.

Then you make it a joke again.

I gave the spoons to Mitch last week. Good luck everyone, I hope you enjoy them. Please let me know if Mitch donates these spoons like he is supposed to. I kind of get the feeling I was tricked and he'll be keeping these for himself. That's a great idea guys. I won't be around for any of this so please make sure Mitch follows through and donates the money to Donna.
Then you joke around saying that you dropped them off for me when I haven't seen you in 2 years.

Look, I'm all for jokes but I'm seriously trying to put together some cool products that we can donate to Donna and the FNN staff for the next team 57 event in honor of Dana. So I know in your PM you said that you still had 10-15 lying around. Would you be willing to send the FNN mods or whoever is in charge of this event 15 or 20 spoons? I'll go out and buy some products and raise some money for gear to match your contribution as well to help with this great cause. Please give us a straight answer and stop making a joke out of what would be a nice gesture. Looking forward to joining forces with you and contributing to this and hopefully seeing you at the event. It's been way too long.

I just realized the memorial catfish tournament in Dana's name at Irvine is this Saturday. Can you send what you have to one of the FNN mods or be at the tourney?

http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/showthread.php?48103-Memorial-Tournament-in-Dana-s-Honor-August-28th

Peestick
08-26-2010, 08:32 AM
I got a better Idea Mitch. Why don't I meet you there?

Nessie Hunter
08-26-2010, 08:50 AM
Frank, I need those other 2 back for another order. Sorry about the confusion. As you know they are not cheap and giving you $40 of free spoons would be too generous of me.

No problem Mike. But can I choose the ones to return??
I was sure it was a mistake.. :-(

Most of these are so darn sweet I am going to put them in a frame and hang it up!!!

Largemouth_Mitch
08-26-2010, 04:27 PM

That is the spirit Mike! I will 100% be there. I'll snap some pics of the donation tackle and gear I'm putting together to contribute and post it later tonight to match your generous efforts. Will you do the same? That way we can have vineline or whomever update them to the giveaway list for the 1st memorial Dana Rea Team 57 catfish tourney at Irvine. Thanks Mike.

Nessie Hunter
08-27-2010, 12:28 PM
All Joking aside now.....

I think Mike & Mitch should get a big hand from every one for their selfish time & $$ Donations..

You Guys ROCK !!!

TroutOnly
08-27-2010, 07:57 PM
I will beleave when i see,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Largemouth_Mitch
08-27-2010, 08:55 PM
Hey Mike, what time are you planning on getting there tomorrow to drop your spoons off to the tourney staff? I'm going to plan on getting there early morning I think. Looking forward to seeing you there. I've been rounding up some tackle for the raffle to drop off.
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e252/Largemouth_Mitch/CIMG4866.jpg

Largemouth_Mitch
08-27-2010, 10:03 PM

Mike, why do I get the feeling you are going to come up with an excuse and back out of a great cause you said you were going to contribute to? I really hope my gut feeling is wrong and you come through and stay true to your word on this. I'm going to bed and will see you tomorrow I hope.

Largemouth_Mitch
08-30-2010, 07:24 AM

I was there Mike. Where were you? Pretty weak not to be there dude.