PDA

View Full Version : Ventura coast 7/25

Which Way Out
07-25-2010, 06:47 PM
I hate to report that the bite STOPPED for us on Sunday. After great reports of Cuda's and WSB hitting the decks of most of the Oxnard,Ventura & Santa Barbara boats we were shut down. Our boat got 1 WSB that of course won JP over a cuda. The WSB was maybe 15 to 18 pounds. Lots of bait and birds were seen with the Capt. metering fish below em. They must just be full. The fish are there so we just need to be patient and keep trying. Overall the trip was good except the fish didn't want to play. The crew worked there a**"* off and did there best to make the trip work. I can't complain one bit.
I think I might give up fishing and try that thing I hear so much about on FNN, Catching, That would be better.lol
I don't want to mention the boat or the landing unless I have a more positive fish report to tell and I don't know how the rest of the fleet did except for what the Capt. told us on the run back to the dock. Lets just say it was thin out there today as it sometimes. Just gotta get back out again soon.

exfactor
07-25-2010, 07:36 PM
my buddy caught 3 today and 3 yesterday down there bro. Private boaters in the know are catching em.

Which Way Out
07-25-2010, 08:35 PM
my buddy caught 3 today and 3 yesterday down there bro. Private boaters in the know are catching em.

Spread the love.

exfactor
07-25-2010, 08:37 PM
I did!! Just letting u know

Which Way Out
07-25-2010, 09:57 PM
I did!! Just letting u know

I guess I need to buy a big boat so I will know all I will ever need to know. At least that's what I just learned on this post...

exfactor
07-26-2010, 08:44 AM
got a little boat, and still don't know all I will ever need to know. Would you rather not hear? They were bounce ballin.

Fishbones
07-26-2010, 10:12 AM
Never Give Up, thanks for the report.