PDA

View Full Version : No fish ,no bikers...7/23/ report

hooks
07-24-2010, 03:22 PM
Finally made it out to my 1st night time session this year last night. Arrived to find yet another event happening. This time it was a biker something or other. Only I didn't see any bikers, just a few dozen campers? Got treated to a not so great concert from across the lake:Rolls Eyes:
The water is up to 80 degrees. Tried the deep water trolling thing which was a bust (I knew it would be).
Fished the flats and along west shore with mack. for nada. Not even a nibble.
It was a nice night on water but not a fish to be found anywhere including the cleaning table.
Guess that's why it's called fishing and not catching.
:???:

diamondbear
07-24-2010, 03:56 PM
At least you had a good time on the water . The bigger cats are probably feasting on the dead trout in the warmer lk. now , but there are cats to be caught just fallow the reports . Don't give up you'll get em next time .

TaperSteve
07-25-2010, 02:58 AM
Dont know just got back from there, as soon as the sun went down the bite was WFO! The rest of the Team57 peeps seemed to do pretty well also. Better luck next time, like you said its called fishing not catching.

TS

troutdog
07-25-2010, 05:21 PM
Sorry to hear about the rough outing Hooks, that's the way it goes sometimes I guess. Catfishing was pretty decent Friday and got better for most on Saturday....keep at it!

Those deep water trout are still to be had, I know the Team Trolltoon and BigDaddy scratched some nice full tailed fish for their efforts.

Thanks for the report, the music Saturday night was great btw!

TD

trollmiester
07-25-2010, 06:29 PM
Trout are at 40 feet. Got real lucky again sunday morning ,there was only one troller out there. It was overcast used a frog red dot needle fish by luhr jensen. Cat were good in the morning too,find some trees and fish close with 20 lb test.

lowe
07-29-2010, 07:07 PM
u-gett'm next time, where are the kitties hidding