PDA

View Full Version : Fishing License at Lake Isabella

Señor.Chilax
07-23-2010, 12:12 PM
I was wondering if there's a spot around Isabella to purchase a day fishing license? Some of my cousins want to fish with me but they don't have a permit.

dixoncider
07-23-2010, 04:00 PM
There are a few stores in the town of isabella that shuould have them. If not the store in Kern does..I am pretty sure at least..

4x4Tracker
07-23-2010, 07:40 PM
Try Lake Isabella Market. The sporting goods department is to the right as you enter the store.

Bassnman Mike
07-24-2010, 05:39 AM
There are quite a few places around the lake that sell fishing licenses so I’ll just list what I think are the most convenient. If your coming in from the 14 and going over Walker Pass. The Spirit Gas Station aka James Sierra Gateway Market located on the south side of the road in South Fork. Besides being a convenience store they also have boat permits, tackle and live bait.

If coming in via the canyon from Bakersfield, exit at the first and only over pass there at Lake Isabella. Turn right, just before the stop light on your right hand side is Cross Roads Mini Market, its the Shell gas station. They are also convenience store and sell boat permits and some tackle.

Good luck to ya,

BassnMan Mike

Señor.Chilax
07-26-2010, 10:04 AM
Thank you. We went with Cross Roads Market.