PDA

View Full Version : DFG not replying or answering phone during office hours...

smokehound
07-22-2010, 01:47 AM
Okay now this is really bothering me. I lost my online license on the Bus, and it seems the bus driver threw it out.. I was the only one on there, and it was the second-to-last bus.. And it never showed in the lost & found...

So check this out, the past two days ive been calling the DFG, and leaving emails. Every time I call nobody picks the phone up, and my messages go un-answered, and no emails. I called throughout the day, during office hours, and no replies...

How the heck to I get their attention? I dont want to have to shell out another 59 bucks for a new online license.

I KNOW they arent -THAT- under-staffed.

here's the number I called: (916) 928-6882 --I keep calling that, and Nobody answers, no returned messages.

Just makes ya wanna stab someone at Seal beach pier, and throw a pipe-bomb into SARL..

Anyone else getting no replies to their emails from them?

Danny300
07-22-2010, 02:03 AM
sorry i was busy on the other line all day today

smokehound
07-22-2010, 02:19 AM
sorry i was busy on the other line all day todayLOL DAM YOU! seriously though, this is ticking me off.

DockRat
07-22-2010, 06:47 AM
My fishing license is mia too, Need to tear through my car again.
I put it in a plastic bag with some lures during a ninga recon, then I think it got tossed out :Angry:

Already got checked once and showed them (Port Police) the non valid copy.

http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/newreply.php?do=postreply&t=48393

DFG FAQ

Q: How do I replace a lost or destroyed current fishing license?

A: You may obtain a Duplicate Fishing License by surrendering your current years Application for Duplicate to most License Agents and all DFG License Sales Offices and paying the appropriate fee. If you lose your Application for Duplicate or Duplicate Sport Fishing License, you must purchase a new license at full fee. If you lose any additional stamps or cards, they must be purchased again at full fee.

Los Alamitos Field Office and Laboratory 4665 Lampson Ave., Suite C, Los Alamitos, CA 90720 (562) 342-7100

Fishbones
07-22-2010, 10:19 AM
Sucks bro , good luck with that..
what ever happened to the rumor that they were gonna connect your
fishing license to your california id or drivers license id number??

so then you just show them your cal id and your good to go once they look it up, your free..

smokehound
07-22-2010, 12:58 PM
Whoa really? i never heard about that, but thats definitely a great idea. Too bad my ID just expired LOL

At any rate they FINALLY responded and my duplicate is on its way. Bout freakin time X(

Fishbones
07-22-2010, 01:49 PM
Whoa really? i never heard about that, but thats definitely a great idea. Too bad my ID just expired LOL

At any rate they FINALLY responded and my duplicate is on its way. Bout freakin time X(

Yeah, i heard that a while back,.,.but never anything after,.,.glad you got yur lic back,.,.lets fish!

smokehound
07-22-2010, 04:16 PM
I HOPE it arrives tomorrow. If it's the form I'll be pissed. :LOL:

DockRat
07-25-2010, 06:16 AM
Went to Big 5 and they had a app for duplicate but you need the 2010 back non valid copy.
Lucky I had it and $9 later was out the door with a replacement license.
DR

smokehound
07-25-2010, 03:45 PM
It's different for the ONLINE license. The online license is nothing like the regular license.

The ONLY way i was able to get the duplicate for this, was by contacting the licensing and sales department for online licenses.

For this license, you cant simply go to a walmart, or Big-5. they dont recognize it yet.

DockRat
07-25-2010, 05:35 PM
Yeh I hear ya. I was just explaing my situation that finally got fixed yesterday.
Your post made me get off me butt and fix it. Thanks DR

Swank909
07-25-2010, 09:42 PM
Good news! So we on for Friday then?

smokehound
07-25-2010, 10:24 PM
Good news! So we on for Friday then?We should be. It's been a whole business-week. So it SHOULD arrive either today, or tomorrow.