PDA

View Full Version : FOUND Rod and Reel Sitting in the Kelp

baybassboy
07-21-2010, 10:26 AM
Went out of Newport Beach yesterday (7/20) to bop around some local boilers and kelps, and foud a complete setup, Rod and Reel, just sitting in the kelp.

Found it just outside Crystal Cove and it had to have been lost sometime in the last few days.

If you lost a setup from shore or off your boat/kayak sometime in the last week (likely over the weekend), please let me know. Likely lost close to Crystal Cove, but you never know.

Rod and Reel must be accurately identified to be claimed. PM or post.

I really hope we can get this thing back to it's rightful owner. Heck, the reel will even be returned completely serviced (i'll go through it since it was submergerd).

fishincrave
07-21-2010, 08:24 PM
WTG Brother that what FNN is all about

blackberg
07-21-2010, 08:33 PM
post a pic and I wll describe it:Secret:

JK

good karma by trying to find its owner, the fishing gods will reward you

-bb

Nessie Hunter
07-21-2010, 08:48 PM
Way to go Mo!! You da man..... :-)

Which Way Out
07-21-2010, 09:09 PM
Oh boy you found it :Dancing Banana:
If I remember right it was long and thin with round things attached to it. Also a shinely winch with string, lots of string. If it has a hook on it then it must be the one.:ROFL:
I hope you get to give it back and see the expression on the lucky persons face.
The good will come back in spades:Thumbs Up:

Fishbones
07-21-2010, 09:41 PM
great thread and fishin karma,

Hometown
07-22-2010, 04:28 PM
I hope you find the owner but regardless the fish gods will take notice. good work

TFC_arvilJDM
07-23-2010, 05:28 AM
Oh boy you found it :Dancing Banana:
If I remember right it was long and thin with round things attached to it. Also a shinely winch with string, lots of string. If it has a hook on it then it must be the one.:ROFL:
I hope you get to give it back and see the expression on the lucky persons face.
The good will come back in spades:Thumbs Up:

LOL!!! Haha!