PDA

View Full Version : Fishing Recipes

Riquelme10
07-19-2010, 03:23 PM
Hello all,

I will be camping and fishing up in Lee Vining Creek area in the next couple of weeks and I wanted to know if anybody could help me out and give me some good recipes for cooking trout while camping. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. God Bless!

David

thedeadone
07-19-2010, 04:17 PM
start camp fire let coals form.place grill over coals and then a sheet of foil as big as the fish salt pepper fish-lay on foil and leave it a lone for 30 minutes.eat. best fish you will ever eat.

Riquelme10
07-19-2010, 09:21 PM
cool thanks a lot man, I really appreciate it!

elevated
07-20-2010, 03:02 PM
buy fish grilling planks. just put the trout right on them on hot coals. taste great.

fisherman from long beach
07-20-2010, 03:20 PM
bro,season the fish how you like.brush a lil butter on aluminium foil wrap it up set on the bbq wait about 15min,open up let the steam out and enjoy,oh and dont forget the coronas.also you can throw in some onions bell peppers.damn im gettin hungry

SierraPeaks
07-20-2010, 07:30 PM
I season with olive oil, lemon, salt and pepper, and garlic and wrap trout in wet corn husks and cook on the grill for 8 minutes a side along with the corn on the cob.
It cooks them to perfection everytime without a chance of overcooking.

Trout and corn on the cob in the great outdoors.

Does it get any better ?

smokehound
07-20-2010, 08:23 PM
I kinda like my trout to be sweet.

try a little brown sugar, and Mrs Dash mesquite grill flavoring. Works great for fish.

I like to keep it simple with trout. Especially gammarus/chironomid fed trout. (scuds and midges)

Riquelme10
07-26-2010, 08:13 PM
Thank you all for your replies I appreciate it and will try all of them. Thanks again!

David